The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

terry's introdutcion
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
well i'm pretty new to rp-ing, i've been playing wow for some time and i know a lot about the lore and such. I've played warcraft 3 and was addicted to learning everything there is to wow for a year or so, so i can with comfort say that i know a bit lore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well, i'm from norway and my english isn't all that bad but there are certain words i do not understand.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
well as said above, i started playing warcraft 3 and after a while i heard about world of warcraft wich i just had to try. It was fun but i didn't want to pay that much and rp-ing was hard because you would have to level and rp at the same time.

What made you seek our server over others?:
well, i searched for the top rp server and your's was on top of the google search list so i picked you.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
lots of kinds, i really can't tell you any right now.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
well my favorite race has got to be draenei because of their looks, as well as the fact that they lived on dreanor (outland) before and that they have been fleeing from the legion until their ship crashed.

What are your expectations of this server?:
well i hope/expect the server to take lightly on a wow rping noob and let him learn to become better at rping instead of ingoring him and keeping him from ever becoming a good rp-er.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the Tolerance one, as i do not like people who make fun of people because of who they are.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't want to create a story as i'm fairly new to rrolpelaying and i don't want to create one now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There is nothing more i wish to clarify
Welcome to the server! It is important that you read through the rules, stickies and policies (found on the Wiki which is accessed via a link in the top left index). One of the things we prize most here on CotH is the ability to communicate with each other and as such it is important that we all posses sufficient keyboard skills to make ourselves understood, I suggest that you take a look at the excellent grammar and spelling guides we have, found both in the Articles and Guides forum as well as in the `Links´ section, also accessed through the top left index, I know they helped me a lot and I'm sure you'll find them just as useful.

Also, since you are new not only to the server but to roleplaying it might be a good idea to do some reading on wowpedia.org and do some general lore research to better understand the gameverse we interact with and within.

And as a last note, I suggest that you expand on your answers, we want to get to know you and we can never know enough (stalkers!) so having more than a couple of words would make the whole getting-to-know process go a lot smoother!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!