The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

the burning crusade
Hello!

where can i find a good TBC download enGB?
I've looked all over the internet and found nothing only torrents and i don't like downloading torrnets.

Wasn't sure where i had to post this.

Thank you!
Ace: A small good hearted bag of energy who is quite a potion doc.
Harold: Like most Undead, dirty, sarcastic, full of insults and hunted by paladins.
Go to the download part of the site, you should be able to find it there.
nope only the EnUS version
Harold: Like most Undead, dirty, sarcastic, full of insults and hunted by paladins.
After much looking I haven't found an aweful lot that doesn't look like a virus or no what you want. Provided you still pay for WoW you can go to <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wow-europe.com]www.wow-europe.com</a><!-- w --> and look about. If not... I suggest running a search on google or something for "EnGB TBC Download" or something along those lines. I did and found a few things but I can't really link them in here.
"I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!"
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
Gonna download the EnUS version of the game.
Whynot just buy the game for the £17.99 battle chest? That way you can pop on retail, to be honest there is more than rp to the game. Such as raids and instances. But still i like this realm as the rp here is of an extremely good quality. In the retail rp however, every now and again you get a load of people running through Goldshire, or silvermoon city (The prime rp areas) screaming OOC things for a laugh.
Because we're broke bums.
Siv, "A line o' ratchet white, and a scrape of gunpowder lata'...I was wonderin' round Stranglethorn Vale havin' soul searchin' conversations with raptors. Three days lata ah came back t' Booty Bay. Lo'n'behold, ah 'ad dreadlocks."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe
  The Scarlet Crusade therew 0 533 05-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Last Post: therew
  Server Lore: The Scarlet Crusade. Lexos 0 584 05-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Lexos