The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

thehardnow introduction!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yus! So many of them, oh my. Sounds like a good place to RP, though.

2. How did you hear about us?
Google (of course?)! I really like playing WoW, but the lack of RP is just KILLING me. Super sad face. So after much searching and trepidation, this was the only 'living' RP private server I could find. Looks good so far.

3. How did you get into RP?
My family got me into it to start. My brother and dad were way into Dungeons and Dragons and I got roped into playing when I was 10 and have been playing pen and paper ever since, when people have been around to play. AOL got me into chat rooms and from there fantasy roleplay, and it's been a roller coaster ride of forum/chat/game RP ever since!

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
After one of my long-time internet friends told me about 'how cool World of Warcraft' was, I looked rather thoroughly through internet sources about it and eventually decided to try it for myself. Since it's kind of like dress-up dolls, arcade games, and chat all in one, I delved into it and loved it through and through. The obvious lack in WoW, of course, was the RP - hence why I'm here. But it's been lovely otherwise, and playing through Warcraft 3 was a very immersive way to see the story.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Honestly? Forsaken and Death Knight. I know, I know, 'loldk', but being able to tank, replenish your health, and massacre people from far away and close up with a two-hander IS just sexy (nevermind being able to summon undead, oh my). Past that, I really enjoy playing a multitude of characters and concepts, and I've made just about every one possible. I tend to prefer Horde and DPS/Tanking classes, though.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Snarky and brilliant? This varies with concepts, too, but I do tend to play intelligent and thoughtful characters that have an edge, a passion, or a drive to them that gets them moving and shaking in the world.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
All kinds? I like my imagination time to be realistic, just within a different set of givens. So mundane, fantastic, adrenaline-pumping, dramatic RP all endear themselves to me when done right.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Uh. I like drawing stick figures? Taking pictures of nature? I enjoy hiking a lot. And thrifting.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
USA.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Mmhm. Yes, happily.
Welcome to the server! >8D