The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

toysoldieradder1`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey there! I'm an avid roleplayer, to start. I'm as active as I can be, WoW being my primary pass-time. I tolerate ignorance, but not stupidity. I believe that "if you build it they will come" applies to WoW, RP specifically. If I can't find some RP, I start some!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States, Louisiana if it matters. I promise I don't have the stereotypical southern drawl. My first and only language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My parents are complete fantasy/video game "nerds" (and I say this affectionately, not with scorn) and it rubbed off on me. I've played Warcraft III since before I can remember, and when I heard about WoW, it sounded like the greatest thing in the world. I don't remember exactly how I found RP, but now I look back, and laugh. And shudder, cry, and throw-up all at the same time. If you've ever played retail, does the server name "Black Water Raiders" mean anything to you? I don't count that as part of my RP history. Really, I started out real RP on Wyrmrest Accord, the RP server that came out with Wrath. Currently, I'm having a bit of trouble affording WoW, which is why I'm here, but I think I've strayed off topic enough already.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I started out looking for an RP private server, not expecting much. When I saw your name on the Google search page, I was overjoyed. Admittedly, I was a bit worried that I was about to waste my time here registering, etc. However, when I saw you had this introduction system in place, my hopes picked up again.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy almost all kinds of RP, save for ERP. If others want to do it, go ahead, assuming it's ERP and not cybering. In my opinion, the difference is, one is actual roleplay, based on you character, or plots, and the other is "u is hawt." Back to the question though, I leap into most RP that applies to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Now, that's a hard one. Really, it depends a lot on my mood. I'm normally an Alliance kind of guy, simply because that's the style of RP that appeals to me. However, I'm also known to play Horde once in a while, and consider Trolls the most BA race ever. :P As far as class, same as above, basically. All depends on my mood, and what I'm doing at the time.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping for a mature, high-activity crowd. Mature as opposed to juvenile; not opposed to rated G, that is.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love this introduction/submission idea. I'm sure it helps to weed out the "Mary-Sue" RP'ers, for one. It shows you guys take this seriously, and aren't trying to grab up anyone you can and profit.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((Alright, due to much of my writing being destroyed in an unfortunate website hi-jacking, I'm making this up on the spot. I am using ideas I'd already had, and used, but I've never put them down in this type of detail.))

Adaraver knelt before the grave. It had been years (how many he didn't know, nor did he want to) since he had died, but the sting was still there. What he did know was that it was the "anniversary." Though he tried to forget, the memories, once again, came back to him in a flood.

It was a normal, routine day, he remembered. Always a loner and a protector, he was on one of his own patrols around Astranaar.

His patrols were not unlike that of the Sentinels, save for the fact that he patrolled much farther out than they did. Normally, these patrols were quite uneventful, and he typically watched for prey more than Horde. Shadowclaw was energetic, doing a bit of hunting of his own.

The occasional bumbling grunt who got separated from his patrol was sent back with arrows as souvenirs. He had even, albeit slowly and carefully, taken out the entirety of one or two small patrols. However, this one was BIG. Much bigger than normal.

As he stepped back into the shadows, Shadowclaw did as well. At Adder's (for that was his nickname) command, Shadow (for that was /his/ nickname) went to inspect the group more closely. He returned quickly. At least a dozen, well geared, well trained.

This should've been enough to send the both of them back to Astranaar as quickly as possible, for this was closer to a raiding party size than patrol. However, they were both vastly over-confident.

Adaraver opened his eyes, bringing the memories to a halt. He still blamed himself. He couldn't bare to relive those mistakes.

After a while, he began to speak, aloud.
"People wonder... wonder why I still grieve. 'Just a pet, get another one!' they say. They don't understand... since before I can remember, when I was in the wilds, alone... you protected me, I protected you. We both grew from younglings to warriors... together. Most hunters don't even understand." He sighed. The dead hated tears, and mourning, but he still had to pay these respects. "You are with Elune now, and I wish you luck in the hunt. Until we may finally meet again, brother."

((Note: I know, "Shadowclaw" may seem a bit cliche. However, there is a rare nightsaber spawn in Darkshore that is named Shadowclaw, so this is the name I used. To be honest, my strength lies with the in-game, not with the stories. I know this is a little mediocre...))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Because, on an off chance, this could cause problems later, I'll go ahead and say I'm 14, and therefore a minor. I don't expect that to be a problem, but I wouldn't want anything backfiring on me. You never know. And... that's about it! I really hope/look forwards to getting into this server!
Great introduction. Welcome to the server, you've got my vote.

The post looks great. Great spelling and grammar and an honest intro.

(the GM's actually decide if you get in, I'm just being polite.)
Proud Rotten Apples Fan
Heh, thanks. So... got an email saying I was approved already... No mod post here though. Is that fairly common to just be approved, no post?