The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

userport`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm still somewhat young, sixteen to be exact, and have had some experience with RPing. This community is sort of a test, if thats not acceptable than I will come back after having practiced more. I may need some fine tuning but I should be perfectly fine with this game. I have played ALL of the Warcraft games so far. . . I think. I am not a Lore encyclopedic but I know it well enough to RP and stay away from it except when necessary. (NOTE any GM if you find my RP lacking in Lore point me to a thread with which I may find more information to amplify my current level of RPing I will ALWAYS be glad to learn or find more information!!!) I might edit this post later (if possible) when I remember more information.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am originally born in the United States of America. I speak English as a primary language but do have some minor knowledge of Deutsch. I spent most of my life moving around and have found online RP and other types of online games great ways to get in touch with other people.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My father used to play the Starcraft and Diablo series' but never liked the Warcraft ones. My friends dad let me borrow the Warcraft 2 Tides of Darkness game. I became addicted. I ran through the campaign and borrowed the rest of his Warcraft games. When I finally finished them I heard of WC3 RoC and convinced my father to buy it. After that I borrowed FT from a friend and beat it as well. I heard of WoW and was upset because of the $15 a mo. fee. When a friend at school told me a few weeks ago about private servers I looked deeper into it and found Echeloned. After being on there awhile I decided to find a serious RP private server and found you!

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was having difficulty finding many servers that did RPing as a very major part of their days, weeks, lives on the games. When I saw you I checked it out and immediatly loved the idea. There may have been others but the concept and the way you guys put it out there I knew I had found a good thing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
More often than not I like to play alone, RP's that involve fighting are good but more importantly I like to assassinate, or steal. If I am a rogue or thief I can make myself the lovable laughable party member who everyone looks to for that little bit of brightness. If I am an assassin or a bad ass Ranger/Hunter I can be that mean, stand-offish, guy who keeps to himself and the shadows, except to save an allies life. . . or take that of an enemies. I also do like to have little interjections of parties, merry making, and just catching up with old adventuring buddies in a nice tavern! All around I can do a lot, I have a knack for drama, and a talent for acting!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love Gnome's. I have read many books, the kender (you may know of this race!), and the halflings have always made the best thieves, the gnomes also do a lot of the secret art of sneaking and pocket perusing. In many books I have read of the Halflings luck, or the Kenders uncanny knack of getting out of a sticky situation unharmed, even profitting. I am a firm believer in this as, while playing as a gnome, I find I do a lot more fun things and get a lot fewer problems that are likely to kill me. My favorite classes are Rogue's first. They can be turned to be an assassin, a thief, a bandit, or just stay a rogue. I particularly like their ability to be invisible to enemy eyes, though I wish they were the same to allies eyes as well. I like Hunters because I can pretend to be a Ranger, master marksmen, or many other things. A ranger, to me (this is different lore than WC, oh well I can change it :D)
is a master of accuracy and has an uncanny speed on a bow, the ability to shoot multiple arrows (strafe, up to 3 arrows) with bloodcurdling accuracy is something I also like to consider a part of being a ranger, I also prefer to believe they have the rogue's ability to hide and become invisible. I prefer rogues and have not actually played a hunter in a long time (this includes other games such as RoM)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be a fun experience. (Whether or NOT I last long on it xD). This server seems to have all the makings to test me and see how truly far along my RPing skills have come, and even to bring those skills to a new level with increased knowledge of Lore and the studying of other RPers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Roleplaying one. I am very glad to find a hardcore RP server, I have had many problems with this as most people seem to want to "RP" but in the end just their chatting in OOC, this is VERY frustrating and distracts from the game and subtracts from my RPing experience.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((Here we go)) Somewhere, in a land frozen in time, there lives a menace. But he will not remain there, he has found, freedom! Along the borders of Nistara a gateway opens, from its gaping maw bleeds the stench of rot. An aura of evil surrounds it, and only one group of friends can stop the hidden horror inside! We now go to Kal' Kron, Ranger of the forest, and half-elf. Kal' Kron is travelling to Nibama to meet with Xavier, the human swordsman, and Kitama, Xavier's love and also sorceress to the group. Little does he know, darkness waits. Here our story starts, here also it shall end! ((if you wish for a continuation e-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e --> I will work on one and e-mail it to you!! If a GM would like it posted somewhere same as the above, I will post it where it needs to be or give it to a GM to post, I did not do a lot of background story but I can always make a chapter for their meetings blah blah blah, sorry overkill on post story!))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am not exactly wealthy, per-say, money has been hard to come by and my parents wont even buy the good food we used to! If you have a donor program I would like you to know there is no way for me to participate, if this is a problem or anything else I do is, contact me in the sameway as I told you to in the story!
Happiness is Mandatory, citizen!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm still somewhat young, sixteen to be exact, and have had some experience with RPing. This community is sort of a test, if thats not acceptable than I will come back after having practiced more. I may need some fine tuning but I should be perfectly fine with this game. I have played ALL of the Warcraft games so far. . . I think. I am not a Lore encyclopedic but I know it well enough to RP and stay away from it except when necessary. (NOTE any GM if you find my RP lacking in Lore point me to a thread with which I may find more information to amplify my current level of RPing I will ALWAYS be glad to learn or find more information!!!) I might edit this post later (if possible) when I remember more information.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am originally born in the United States of America. I speak English as a primary language but do have some minor knowledge of Deutsch. I spent most of my life moving around and have found online RP and other types of online games great ways to get in touch with other people.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My father used to play the Starcraft and Diablo series' but never liked the Warcraft ones. My friends dad let me borrow the Warcraft 2 Tides of Darkness game. I became addicted. I ran through the campaign and borrowed the rest of his Warcraft games. When I finally finished them I heard of WC3 RoC and convinced my father to buy it. After that I borrowed FT from a friend and beat it as well. I heard of WoW and was upset because of the $15 a mo. fee. When a friend at school told me a few weeks ago about private servers I looked deeper into it and found Echeloned. After being on there awhile I decided to find a serious RP private server and found you!

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was having difficulty finding many servers that did RPing as a very major part of their days, weeks, lives on the games. When I saw you I checked it out and immediatly loved the idea. There may have been others but the concept and the way you guys put it out there I knew I had found a good thing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
More often than not I like to play alone, RP's that involve fighting are good but more importantly I like to assassinate, or steal. If I am a rogue or thief I can make myself the lovable laughable party member who everyone looks to for that little bit of brightness. If I am an assassin or a bad ass Ranger/Hunter I can be that mean, stand-offish, guy who keeps to himself and the shadows, except to save an allies life. . . or take that of an enemies. I also do like to have little interjections of parties, merry making, and just catching up with old adventuring buddies in a nice tavern! All around I can do a lot, I have a knack for drama, and a talent for acting!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love Gnome's. I have read many books, the kender (you may know of this race!), and the halflings have always made the best thieves, the gnomes also do a lot of the secret art of sneaking and pocket perusing. In many books I have read of the Halflings luck, or the Kenders uncanny knack of getting out of a sticky situation unharmed, even profitting. I am a firm believer in this as, while playing as a gnome, I find I do a lot more fun things and get a lot fewer problems that are likely to kill me. My favorite classes are Rogue's first. They can be turned to be an assassin, a thief, a bandit, or just stay a rogue. I particularly like their ability to be invisible to enemy eyes, though I wish they were the same to allies eyes as well. I like Hunters because I can pretend to be a Ranger, master marksmen, or many other things. A ranger, to me (this is different lore than WC, oh well I can change it :D)
is a master of accuracy and has an uncanny speed on a bow, the ability to shoot multiple arrows (strafe, up to 3 arrows) with bloodcurdling accuracy is something I also like to consider a part of being a ranger, I also prefer to believe they have the rogue's ability to hide and become invisible. I prefer rogues and have not actually played a hunter in a long time (this includes other games such as RoM)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be a fun experience. (Whether or NOT I last long on it xD). This server seems to have all the makings to test me and see how truly far along my RPing skills have come, and even to bring those skills to a new level with increased knowledge of Lore and the studying of other RPers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Roleplaying one. I am very glad to find a hardcore RP server, I have had many problems with this as most people seem to want to "RP" but in the end just their chatting in OOC, this is VERY frustrating and distracts from the game and subtracts from my RPing experience.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((Here we go)) Somewhere, in a land frozen in time, there lives a menace. But he will not remain there, he has found, freedom! Along the borders of Nistara a gateway opens, from its gaping maw bleeds the stench of rot. An aura of evil surrounds it, and only one group of friends can stop the hidden horror inside! We now go to Kal' Kron, Ranger of the forest, and half-elf. Kal' Kron is travelling to Nibama to meet with Xavier, the human swordsman, and Kitama, Xavier's love and also sorceress to the group. Little does he know, darkness waits. Here our story starts, here also it shall end! ((if you wish for a continuation e-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e --> I will work on one and e-mail it to you!! If a GM would like it posted somewhere same as the above, I will post it where it needs to be or give it to a GM to post, I did not do a lot of background story but I can always make a chapter for their meetings blah blah blah, sorry overkill on post story!))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am not exactly wealthy, per-say, money has been hard to come by and my parents wont even buy the good food we used to! If you have a donor program I would like you to know there is no way for me to participate, if this is a problem or anything else I do is, contact me in the sameway as I told you to in the story!

We don't have a donor program, though I think there's a link somewhere if anyone ever would feel like showing Kretol some appreciation, there's no reward for it except Kretol's undying love though, or so I am told.

Welcome to the server!

Keep in mind; Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

We don't have a donor program, though I think there's a link somewhere if anyone ever would feel like showing Kretol some appreciation, there's no reward for it except Kretol's undying love though, or so I am told.

Welcome to the server!

Keep in mind; Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Nostra Wrote:Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
:!: Idea :arrow:
:| :| :| :| :| :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :P :P :P :P :P :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
HAPPAAAAAAAAAAAY

Nostra Wrote:Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
:!: Idea :arrow:
:| :| :| :| :| :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :P :P :P :P :P :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
HAPPAAAAAAAAAAAY