The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

wanting to join
Hi, I play on a private server at the moment and participate in active rp. the problem is most on the server do not. I am very interested in joining this server but would like to know some more information on it.
Is it a very populated server? Whats the in game community like? Whats the balance between factions? Please let me know, I am very interested in this server as it is the only private pure rp server I have come across.
Thank you
Currently the server is down, and there may or may not be large changes upcoming in the next week or so. Please stay tuned!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Thanks for the response, and I will do.
As a side note, there will always be drama, and it is the GM's right to end it as he or she sees fit, hence the GM tag, live with it or leave, but dont ruin it for the rest.
Welp, welcome aboard! Hope you hit us up as soon as the server comes back up. Sadly, I'm likely going to be in Boston when this happens, and utterly computerless. On the plus side, I'll be in Boston.
You can't wax that.
Boston is nice, been there a few times
I love it, hitting the whole New England area up in college visits.
You can't wax that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking to join in on RP Morhana 5 1,366 09-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Something to join? AusGre 10 1,613 03-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post: dastmo
  A fast question from a newb wanting on the server Zantan 7 1,442 03-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  I want to join this server. maegishigh 2 763 11-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Qaza