The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

x1Sarah1x's Intro <3
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Imma Sarah, I'mma friendly-ish person, sometimes a bit clingy depending on how I feel in each situation, and what I mean about clingy is that I sometimes hug alot of people that are just nice to me :) but other than that, I love making friends, having fun and roleplaying more than usual, my little lover is also around here known as "13th Slayer"; my cutey pie always keeps me happy and cheers me up when i'm down. <3

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from South Africa, my primary language is english, im just someone who loves to travel though, so I just go around Africa now and then.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

IHow did I get into it? Well, funny story I have this little angel I talk to everyday, she wanted to try me on to see how I play it, I play normal WoW, but of course.. the roleplay has died there, I see nothing wrong with spending time here :) I do have her after all.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I seeked this server over others due to my two reasons above and that I actually wanted a great place to roleplay, which was here; I needed to find somewhere safe and fun to try this, so here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

What kind... What Kind.. Oh yes.. I think performing randomly like on a stage is what I love trying, or just going on adventures with my gal with of course our romancing time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I love playing a hunter because I'm just.. Well.. I love being a ranger after all, I never get hurt.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Restrictions here? I'd say, lovely roleplay I expect nothing but the best from here! :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Hmm... I'd say... The channels, that you need to be IC for everything, love it.. really I love it! Great time for me :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Story... Hmm... I know!...

Raiel enters the Silvermoon Tavern, looking around for a seat but spotting the cutest elf she had ever saw, she walks past the Blood Elf, staring at her even as she sits down against the wall; when this Blood Elf turned to see what Raiel was doing she blushed before asking "What are you looking at?" All Raiel could say was: " Your lovely body... I mean... " She blushes as well before asking the Blood Elf if they could talk privately. Later Outside the Inn they are in a small enclosed area talking, without knowing herself, Raiel kisses the Blood Elf on her lips; blushing immensely; afterwards the Blood Elf returns the kiss, blushing as well but having bravery to ask for Raiel's name, as she asked for the Blood Elves' name... She replied with "Daeliahn..."
<Cliffhanger - :) >
Africa? Wow. We really have a diverse community here!

Welcome to CotH! :D
Thanksies!!! <33 :D
My sweety has finally joined!