The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bandu Thoribas! [Ashwatch]
[Image: Ashcrest.png]

'Prepare to Fight!'

"The woods are at war, there is nothing that can be done at the moment to change that. Instead we must strive to make the best of it as we can. From the north cultists work their twisted magics into the earth, harvesting monstrosities never before seen. From the East come the orcs with their demonic blades and hellish fires, tearing our forests asunder. Rising with the orcs comes their demonic masters, the only beings whose mindless cruelty could outpace the orc's own..."

The Warden's voice trailed off, his musings falling upon no other ears other than his own. A quick glance about would show for his surroundings to be as docile as before. Once again his voice broke into a calm musing, silver eyes locked to the path that lay below.

"We can not sit on our blades any longer. The horns have been sounded and the troops have been gathered. We claim to work towards the defense of the forest, but we have done little to change that so far... No longer. We will move soon, word or not. Demons fester within the deep wounds carved by years of war. It is time to purge their tainted blood from these lands once and for all. Perhaps once these demons fall, we will no longer have to fear the work of their petty minions- the orcs."

Within a swift moment the Warden shifted onto his feet, swiveling so that he turned as he rose. Within a few slow steps he soon broke into a dash, working through brush and wood alike to near the Kal'dorei outpost of Astranaar. The travel would be long and burdensome on the armor-clad Warden, though not far from his usual movements. As he would come to enter the town, he quickly evaded any wnadering eyes and instead settled in the peace of the town's inn. Within nimble fingers he clutched a quill which penned after and after onto various scrolls:

To all within the Authority of Anthrion Ironraven-

It is time for us to press our attacks. We've had our recruitments and rests, but it is time for us to prove our use to the world about us, to show that we will not take these hits lying down.

Gather in Astranaar's square with me at the fifth hour on Wednesday. Sharpen your blades and polish your armor. There will be much blood spilt.

--OOC--

About time I got this thread up... never the less!

Ash Wardens will officially begin hosting events on Wednesday, July18th, at 5PM Server Time. I will look to updating this thread as more events come and go.
"So the demons have been routed..."

The Warden sat in the midst of his humble abode, eyes set to the crackling flames of his forge as his mouth idly mused. Along side laid Nuadon, a woman rarely seen outside of her own armaments now laying happily within her sleep. His eyes trailed along her person before he returned back to the low flames.

"Deep within the barrow dens they looked to corrupting a source of power- a Moon Crystal... Yet for what purpose? Constantly it was made mention to a master, who was easily seen in the form of a doomguard. What use would he have by clutching a corrupted crystal? I presume it has something to do with this infernal gateway."

The final sentence were more growled out than anything, the safe veil of his home allowing for emotion and temper to rise where it would would otherwise have to be quelled in the public eye. However just as his temper rose, so did Nuadon. The woman let out a brief mumble into one of the few pillows that dotted their bed, and such was enough to cool the fiery words. A light sigh and the Warden would press on.

"For the moment, we sit idly. Avaria performed a sweep of the cave once we removed the demons inside and found a scroll... To what it says, I have no clue, as it's encrypted in the twisted tongue of the demons. To make it worse, she will need a week's time at best to translate, and Elune help us if it's written in a code. For now, however..."

Atop the small table that was set before him laid a map. Key places such as Astranaar, Splintertree Post, Warsong Hold, Demon fall Canyon and so on were all marked in one way or the other. Where his eyes lingered on the unmarked location of the barrow dens, they soon shifted along to the infamous Warsong Gulch.

"The orcs have remained quiet as of recent, however.. and this can only mean ill. It's without a doubt that they're plotting something..."

The Warden would draw silent, his jaw rolling briefly in thought. Silence persisted for a few moments more before he would nod to himself, nimble fingertip pressing to the map beneath him.

"Tomorrow I venture once more to Silverwing Hold. I doubt Darnassus has sent a single sentinel to aid since."

A tired huff of breath would stem forth from Anthrion, the Warden eventually turning to choke the burning flames of his forge in order to achieve some peace of mind.

~~OOC~~

I'm looking for an Ash Wardens Vrs ORKZ event next! For the moment I intend to hold the event Sunday, July 22nd at 3PM Server time! Feel free to PM me if there's any time/date issues.
It had been a rather good week’s worth of work that had been put about Silverwing’s Hold. From the upper ramparts the Warden would look on, coated from head to toe as he normally is in the raiment of the Warden. From beneath the owlish helm his silvery gaze pierced through the thick night, glaring upon the battlefield as it grew hour by hour.

“It had been about a week since the orcs were provoked, enraged by the theft of their banner. While originally I was hard on them... perhaps I was too hard. The keep has been in an astounding shape since then. The morale of the sisterhood has expanded exponentially, and even the keep’s commander had come to express her haste judgement...” The Warden’s voice drew off. “...However, we are still left with our orcish friends across the way.”

Looking on would show line after line of fresh siege weapons. Demolishers, catapults and Seige Machines all lined up, simply waiting to unleash a hell unseen. However, the Silverwing outpost was not entirely unprepared. A quick glance downward would have the Warden glaring at a map. In a maze of points, landmines had been set all all about the soon-to be battlefield.

“As much as I hate them. They have their use... I’ll have to pay the gnome back.” He would come to grumble, soon folding the map back up and setting it into the depths of his belt pouch. The Warden did not raise his head back to the field, instead turning back into the main hall of the keep.

“Need to rest up... We have a big fight coming at us.”

--OOC--

Sorry for the delay, folks. I know I’m slacking off a bit. Never the less, Ash Warden Event Vrs ORKZ set for 5PM Server Time on Tuesday July 31st.
Tikar looks down from atop a tree from impossible heights. Impossible for all save for a Druid. He looms over the Ruins of Stardust and contemplates to himself. "Why would a Saytr be drawn to these ruins? A relic of power? Or perhaps something more.. sinister." His mind wanders quietly as his eyes scan the area from the safety of his perch.

"Still. I told the Huntress and Priestess I would check into it. I will not fall to the same folly as them however. The Ash Wardens have banded together to protect each other. In all matters as well as this one." The Druid lets himself free-fall for a mere moment before shape-shifting into a Stormcrow with a flash of green light.

--OOC--

I'll be running a small little event with Tikar to investigate the Ruins of Starfall. I am going to attempt a mostly non-combat mystery or exploratory event. It will take place Saturday, August 4th at 8:00 AM Server time.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
“To what effect have I wrought? Through my leaderships I haven’t risen any peace or felled any kingdom. The orcs still stalk about the depths of my home as I do what, sit here a lay idle? Idle...

Not parse... I’ve been in my own work. By my own words, I am a Warden above any other. Before I am a commander, I am a Warden. Before I am a mate, I am a Jailer. Before I know peace, I must exercise justice.

Thus is my life, unstable as it may be... Never the very lest, it’s time we went back to work.”

The leather-clad warrior turned about, facing no other than the Falfarren River, peaceable in its nature. There was nothing to reply to the Warden’s words than the idle chirping of the vale.

With his head tipped he would press on with his words, voice still carrying a commanding tone even if there may be no ears to bear witness.

“Letters, we’ll send. By Stormcrow to every last Sentinel and druid that still bear their loyalty to their home. With each that replies, we’ll have another blade pointed at the orcs and their vile demons.”

Once more the Warden would turn about, as if expecting another to be taking note of his every word. Instead he was greeted only by the darkness of the vale, and through such darkness he would trek.

Coming to home he would set his arms about Nuadon, the watcher eager to greet her Warden with open arms. After embraces, words and a shared meal, Anthrion would come to sit at the small table that acts as his desk. With a quill in his hand and a lantern lighting his eyes, the Warden would begin writing with delicate strokes.

To Any ash Warden Still True to the Cause:

I recognize our inactivity and slipping hold. With my own duties I have been drowned until just recently, though now I am free to strike as we need. Thusly we will be starting right where we had left off: With Warsong Gulch.

Commander Nightguard, Head of the Silverwing Forces, has assured me a plan to solidify their hold within the gulch. Our forces are to be tasked as bodyguards, defending a handful of Draenei arcanists as well as an Archdruid from Darnassus. Whatever ritual they have planned, the archdruid is there to solidify it without any corruption from the arcane at hand.

See me yourself if you have any issues. Otherwise, we ride from Astranaar to the Gulch upon the dark of the week’s ides.

Anthrion Ironraven,
Captain of the Ash Wardens.

-OOC-

Event This Thursday at 5PM Server time!
It was postponed due to lack of interest. LACK OF WHAAAT?!

o/
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
You've got the token Tauren's interest, and his curiosity about these "Draenei" people.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
[Image: AW1_zps1050e718.png]

December 28th, 12 PM Server Time.

Prepare to Fight.
Krilari Wrote:

December 28th, 12 PM Server Time.

Prepare to Fight.

Cayia... Is ready.
My apologies everyone. It turns out at the event leader I can't even make this time. A myriad of reasons have come up (Including that I ran into Immy's Gnomer Events, my bad!) and I'll need to hold this back until I can get some time to myself again. This may be tomorrow, or next week.
With my hectic life I have finally managed to find some time for this event. We'll be picking up this event at 11AM Server time January 2nd.

Be there, foo!