The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Deep breaths people...
Interesting turn of events!

Looks like I'm going to Wisconsin for a few days.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Good luck and safe travels, my friend! o7
Have fun!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
And this thread almost made it to the second page.

Ya'll remember those crazy hours I used to work?

(07-19-2011, 03:46 PM)Ural Wrote: I'm going to second shift at work. Dunno how long it'll last, but suffice to say I'll be on COTH a lot less.
Wow I forgot that was the whole reason I started this thread. Welp, I'm headed back to second shift. For those of you who are unaware, those hours would be about 2pm-12pm server time. Fortunately there are a lot of you weird folk from other parts of the world who find my mid-morning antics entertaining.

As for those robots that drive me crazy.. let's just say it's "my turn, ______!"

Starts 7/16/2013.

I used to work second shift at our county jail...I understand the pain. I was a 3-11 pm worker with Tuesday and Wednesdays off. It felt like I could party all night, but normal plans be damned. :(

Good luck!
Hours are all over the place. Best bet is to hit me up on skype for scheduling RPs. Or I'll see you when I see you.

Been working too much, so the wifey and I are headed out of town for the weekend. See ya'll Tuesday or so.

Have fun!
See ya :D
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Updates!

Off to first shift for training for a week, and then moving to third to a new project.

Good luck!
I'll be gone this weekend to go to a marriage conference. And then third shift starts Sunday night.. so I'll be running on little sleep. Woo!

This thread deserves so much more than a mobile post.. but here it goes. Those robots? Yeah, today is doomsday for the little buggers! We're removing the last bit of automation today. So I'll be working nearly twelve hours today and probably tomorrow. Also consider it's Easter holiday, I'll be busy Sunday too. So you all have fun without me!

Posted from my phone!

Short notice but I'll be moving to second shift Friday though next week; 5/30 - 6/6. I think my game time will shift to something around 8:00am - 1:00pm server time.

I had an anxiety attack Thursday at work. That really caught me off guard because I'm not the type. So with some plotting planning with the wifey we decided to get away. A lot.

This weekend: I'll be camping out before I go to work tomorrow night.
Oct 10 - 13: I'll be down in North Carolina trying my hand as a Blue Ridge Mountain dwarf, if anyone's familiar with that area. Eh.. I just bring pictures.
Nov 8-16: We'll be celebrating 10 years together (7 married). We're going to grab a cabin down in the hills where we met and just.. unplug. Reconnect, have fun and enjoy getting to know each other again. We've just been working way too much.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm back too, and I didn't bring people. Kaelvan 4 1,071 05-25-2010, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Terant
  I'm back too, and I brought people. shademourne 13 2,124 05-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Harmonic