The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lost! ((MA15+ rating granted. Violence))
((This is just the begining, its likely to change in the days and weeks ahead, basicly its also an elaborate excuse for being inactive for so long. :P ))

A woman with damp, unkempt hair, one eye, and a body that tells of nearly a years worth of abuses artfully instilled in a living flesh canvass, walks slowly up a dirt trail, she seems distracted, and barely registers a nude woman in a waterfall, as she crosses over a wooden bridge. She trudges on as if the weight of a thousand worlds threatens to crash down on her. The woman in the waterfall calls out to a companion, who runs back into the jungle, still she carries on, until the nude woman steps in front of her, and asks her name...

After some time of thinking, the woman replied...
"Captain... Avia..."
She and the other woman walk into the camp, theres a fire there, and another woman by the fire. As she stands by the fire's edge, the nearly naked woman goes into the tent to dress herself, and yet another elven woman walks into the camp, she is different from the others, she is a death knight. She too demands the Captain's name.

As Avia tells the woman, she, Cerise, shakes her head and simply states: Impossible. The Captain died in Desolace so very long ago...

Nine months earlier...

The Captain stood on a platform in Desolace overlooking what her crew had completed excavating, what then entered into a complex and dangerous maze-like tomb, containing the artefact that was going to make her outrageously wealthy, enough to retire on perhaps. She looked over to her most trustworthy and dependable employe, a human girl by the name of Lucit, she was carrying a case, which looked quite heavy. Avia rubbed her hands together in anticipation and as Lucit put the case down, she went over to open it, she cracked it open, just a bit, and saw that it contained a crystalized human skull. She quickly shut the case, and secured it's locks.

"As soon as we get this to Jidaeo, we can all buy a nice island someplace and live out the rest of our lives in peace. No more digging, no more killing, and certainly no more stupid contracts!"

Lucit laughed, knowing that it would never be enough gold for Avia to retire on, she wasn't even sure if there was enough gold in the entirety of Azeroth for Avia's deepest desires. Suddenly a distressed cry was heard over the light breeze, followed by a blood curdling scream, which was abruptly silenced. More screams followed by the sounds of steel clanging against steel could be heard, and Avia looked towards Lucit, concern for her employees in her eyes.

"Quickly! Get everyone to the ship! We must get them away! Someone is after what we just got..."

Avia didn't need to warn Lucit, she was already gathering up people and telling them to evacuate to the ship. Avia's glorious, magicly infused ship, the She's One of Ours. A ship of Sindorei construct, armed with some of the finest dwarven cannons, upgraded many times over, readily disguised as any sort of ship desired. It was anchored 30 minutes walk away from the digsite, 20 minutes by running. Even as the crewmen ran, they were shot down by arcane bolts, impaled by evil looking white barbed arrows, or cut down by sword as they fled. Fewer than half her crew made it to the ship alive.

As Avia and Lucit fled, the Captain turned to the human and shoved the container into her arms.

"Get that to the Nova. He will know what to do. I will try to get these people to safety..."

Lucit nodded. "Be safe captain. I will meet you in Booty Bay when this is all over..." she said as she turned from the Captain...

That would be the last time they would see each other.

The Captain and the remaining crew got on board the ship, and she made to set sail, when the first disaster struck, several of the imbedded runes exploded, tearing deck timber, masts, sails, and sailors to shreds, Avia swore she saw something white and glimmering in the drifting smoke. She once again tried to wake the ship up, but it was as if all the magic had gone from her. In desperation she tried once more, panic and fear working their way up her throat. The remaining runes splutter to life, weak pulses of mana coursing through them, then.. Nothing... Anywhere... The ship, the crew, all disappeared into inky blackness....

An unknown period of time later, and Avia woke up, she was laying on a single plank of her ship, in the middle of a dark, dark room. A leak drips water on her chest, from the top of the room, and the little rivulets of water drip off her wet body into a puddle beneath her. She blinks her eyes trying to see anything in the room, but there is nothing to see, just darkness. She sits up, and as she does so it feels as if a thousand tiny needles were imbedded in her flesh, and were being ripped away. She gasped. Ignoring the pain as best she could, she begins to crawl around the room, feeling her way in the darkness. As she moves, she feels that the floor is unnatural, man-made, perhaps some sort of brick. She feels the lines and crawls for what seems like days, until she bumps into something solid. A wall!

<"This is some sort of prison, or something. Maybe they left the door unlocked... "> she thinks to herself as she begins to walk along the edge of the wall, feeling for any sort of doorway...

The doorway was on the other side of the room. The door cracked open, the sillouete of a woman blocking some of the bright orangey light. Avia squinted and then blinked. The figure was now walking towards her, it was clear that her approach was not for any friendly purpose. She strode over with all the calm and grace of a dancer, and roughly grabbed hold of Avia, utilizing her soft pressure points, causing her to drop to her knees gasping. Avia offered no resistance, and was allowed to live for her effort. The woman then restrained Avia's hands and ankles with a sharp, bladed wire rope. blood oozed forth from the new wounds, as two more figures stepped forwards into the darkness, and they carried Avia to the next room.

It wasn't too long before Avia was wishing for the black, wet room again. The room she was brought into smelled of death, and the sickly brownish red stains about the place did nothing to relive her anxiety. The two thugs remove her restraints, but force her back down onto the wooden table, that is a deep maroon color, and use metal bars and clamps to restrain her. She cries out, demanding to see whoever is in charge... Her demands are met with sickening silence.

She is left this way, her shirt drying, the shadowy light of flickering flame her only companion in the otherwise deserted room. She tries to look around but can't really see anything except for the roof. She vainly tries to free herself from the table, but the more she struggles the tighter her restraints become. Tightening to the point she can feel her blood build up in her hands and feet, the sickening pins and needles, and there is nothing she can do about it...

Time passes, as Avia passes out, she is brought to when her tormentors wave sickly smelling salts under her nose, she jerks back into reality, causing her restraints to tighten even more. "Sshhh, there there little one... Perhaps you will lissten for a minute.. Make all thiss go away?" a voice says in the shadows. Avia can't tell where from...

"Who are you people?" The Captain says, as she looks left to right.

"We are legion. Without name, without number. You may not call uss anything... We have all the power here..."

With that, one of the shadowy figures steps foward, something glowing in its left hand.

"And to prove thiss to you... To sshow you how sseriouss we truly are... Allow me to demonsstrate!"

With that, it bent over, it was a kaldorei, wearing white robes, with blue gray hair, using its right hand to hold open Avia's right eyelids... Then it lowered the glowing red rod until it was a fraction of an inch away from her eyeball... Close enough she could feel the heat, she tried to blink... but the fingers were just too strong. The heat was singing her eyelashes, and suddenly as she opened her mouth to say "no!" it plunged the rod into her eye, which exploded as the sharp, heated rod pressed into her eye socket, a sickening sizzling noise could be heard, followed a split second later by the loudest scream Avia had ever made in her entire life. Another second later, and she had passed out from the intense pain.The night elf withdrew the poker and pushed it into a bucket filled with blood, where it sizzled for a couple of minutes, raising up steam. The smelling salts were applied to Avia yet again. When she returned, she blinked and felt a sickening knot in her throat, as she realized that strange feeling in her right eye was that she no longer owned a right eye. Her screams were not silenced by her tormentors.

After she had screamed herself raw in the throat, a sin'dorei woman approached her, smiling. She looked like an angel in white, her savior perhaps. She spoke softly, sweetly, talked about the Light healing her... All she had to do was return the skull!

"It is as simple as that dear, you return that which you have stolen, and this whole nightmare will be over! You can return to your carefree life, and pretend none of this ever happened!"

Her words were like sachrine, they soothed her, calmed her, made her push past the pain... She wanted to make love to this woman...

"I... its not that easy! I... just can't do it! You'd have to let me free!"

And like that, the woman's pure, sweet visage melted away, her features darkening, becoming sharper and very severe. Her pale blonde hair becomes black as night, somehow even her white robes appear evil, the most vile thing Avia had ever seen.

"You will not escape here, unless we say so! Never try it... Your punishment will be so harsh you will wish you were dead. Don't even try to kill yourself. We will wrench your soul from your dying body, and force you back into it... You will live to see the lengths we will go through just to torture you..."

The woman cackles, then her visage switches back to the beautiful, kind blonde woman.

"Perhaps you will prefer to speak to me instead? Do this the...easy way" she purred.

Avia's thoughts floundered in her head, she was utterly unable to formulate a coherent sentence. She sought solace in the peacefulness of the woman's aura. She blinked her remaining good eye, and nodded.

"What do you need to know, to make this all stop?"

The woman draped herself over Avia's body, the sensation was enough to make her breathing ragged, coming in little gasps. Then the woman ran a single finger, lightly from behind Avia's ear, tracing down her jawline, then down her throat, and trailing down the exposed cleavage stopping at the top of the suit jacket's buttons... The result was electrifying, Avia's self control was shot, she could think of no lover in her life who had that affect on her.

"I just need for you to tell me, who did you send the relic to? Why did you steal it, what purpose is it to be used for, and how do you plan to return it? Simple dear... Perhaps if you answer well, I will keep you here as a pet..."

Avia snapped out of the woman's spell, quickly. She was no one's pet, and she never, ever divulged business details...

((To be continued!! Sleep calls. Its now 5am. xD))

Avia was returned to her cell after that. A plethora of mixed emotions were coursing through her mind, and body. That woman, Chareen, had been most convincing... One second she was like an angel, then with the blink of an eye, she was a succubus. All they wanted to know, she had the information.

But sitting back at home, in a safe, was over 50,000 gold coins, a quarter of the payment for this job. Possibly the biggest payday she had ever encountered... Her thoughts drifted, even as the water dripped steadily on her forehead in the dark cell, to the dead crewmen. Her employees. How much of that gold was going to pay their families? This one job, might have a big reward, but the costs were likely to drag her into the negative. She added up the estimated damages in her head, trying to ignore the dripping of the water on her face, the touch of Chareen, the searing pain from her empty eye socket. The numbers kept coming up red. She had a hollow feeling in her gut.

Shaking her head, she tried to empty her mind of this information, to pretend she were elsewhere. She was not broken, not yet anyway. She'd been in sticky situations before, thinking back to her younger days, caught by a rival street gang, she'd come the nearest to death she ever had been. But in some way, that was simpler. Much less crushing. She reflected back on some of her more... strained friendships. With an ally who could turn on you at a minutes notice... What was the elf's name? Ellith? Elin? Eris? No... That wasn't right. She remembered how this person once trapped her in her own cabin, and unleashed a device of terror, which instantly filled the cabin with sharp writhing wires, she moved to touch her cheek where one had bit her, but she couldn't, her arms were still restrained. Elil! That was right! Scary woman she was... Yet alluring. She shared that trait with Chareen.

As Avia laid there, a white robed human watched Avia in the darkness. He shook his head, and a young kaldorei woman gave him the thumbs down. The human opened some tiny portals around the edge of Avia's cell, and thousands of small beetles swarmed into the room, skittering about, crawling over everything, including Avia.

Avia laid there, feeling the sickening feeling of millions of legs crawling over her, she shook her head to keep them off, but it was to no avail. They crawled in her ears, in her hollow eye socket, into her nose and mouth, her throat, all over. She shook and trembled and made miserable noises in her throat, finally coughing out the beetles in her throat out. She lay there a while longer, as the beetles crawled over her. After what seemed an eternity, she let out a scream of misery. As if on cue, several of the beetles bit into her flesh, and burrowed in under her skin. She thrashed and flailed, to no avail. Several hours of screaming and torment later, she passed out, exhausted beyond belief.

The next morning(?), she woke up to a shot of electricity, applied from who knows where, the cell door opened, casting more of the artificial light in on her, revealing a circle of dead beetles around her. A large orc, and a suitably sized human came in and hefted the woman up off the floor, and once more carried her into the chamer lit with flames. As soon as they had unbound Avia, they left the room. She trembled, as she stood up under her own power, for the first time in more than 72 hours.

"Hello? Is someone there?"

No one answered, she looked around the room. She could make out dark shapes in the shadows, but nothing moved. Well mostly nothing. A large chain with an oversized hook swung gently... But there was no breeze. She took some shakey steps towards the shadows, and bumped into a timber and metal bound contraption, and staggered backwards. Something clicked, and the chain with the hook clattered down to the ground behind her, narrowly missing her. She reeled around, and inspected it, bits of flesh, and blood were stuck on the sharp hook, her stomach reeled, and she turned around to vomit. She turned toward the wall where she was sure the door had been.

"Stop, girl. You want to play... I can tell. You've already selected a toy..."

It was the sickeningly sweet voice of Chareen. Avia halted in her steps. She felt helpless to deny this devine creature anything she would ask. She blushed, as she felt a stirring between her legs. It had been so very long, since she had bedded anyone. Anyone at all... Chareen could just coo, and Avia would be all over her... She found herself turning despite herself. She swallowed heavily, and walked towards the voice. A bright, but soft, warm light illuminated Chareen, standing there wearing her pure white robe, white leather gloves, and even a glowing halo. She was the image of divinity, Avia picked up her pace, and before long was staring at the woman, less than a meter away.

"Kneel before me girl. Tell me about the skull... Was it beautiful? I've never looked upon it myself..."

The question caught Avia off guard. All she could do was nod. It was beautiful, Chareen was beautiful...

"My dear, you answered honestly... Let me... reward you..."

Her voice was honeyed, sweet, gentle. Chareen approached the kneeling captain, crouched down, she ran her finger down Avia's neck, tracing her spine, sending Avia into a shivering fit. Chareen leant in close, whispered into Avia's ear, her warm breath tickling Avia's skin. Avia shivered once more.

"Dear captain... If you want me to keep this up. I need to know... Who has the skull now?"

"N..nov... No one has the skull now. All of them are dead!"

Chareen stood up abruptly, leaving Avia gasping from withdrawl. She walked over to the fallen chain, with confidence, and before Avia could blink, she felt her hair being grabbed, and being ripped up to her feet, cruelly. She glimpsed the woman, who's clothes appeared gray now, her features harsh once more, and she knew in the pit of her stomach, that she had answered wrong. She felt saddened by this fact, though she didn't know why, it wasn't rational! Suddenly the hand holding her hair twitched, and she let out an ear piercing scream, feeling something cold and sharp jab into her lower back,right below her bottom ribs. Suddenly she was jerked up into the air, her feet a few inches from the floor, she was flailing around aimlessly.

"You know what I am about to tell you, wretch. I can feel that you already know this to be true. You answered me wrong."

Chareen reappeared, her robe having fallen to the floor, she was wearing a form fitting red leather bodysuit. A cruel, barbed, hooked blade appeared in her hand. Avia sagged, despair over powering her, she was going to be gutted now. This was to be the final chapter of Captain Avia's life. Chareen raised the blade into the air, and drove it into Avia's thigh, ripping through the soft, expensive fabric of her trousers, into her pale white flesh, cutting a jagged, rough line, her blood spilling down her leg, so warm, even though Avia felt as cold as ice. Chareen circled Avia, smiling as her most precious fluid splattered onto the cold stone floor.

"You know, captain, you had a beautiful body before you arrived here. Look at you now, your flesh is lumpy... Did you sleep well last night? That, will be a wicked scar, if it heals. You're filthy now, your fine cloth is already deteriorating into rags... Just tell *me* what *I* want to know, darling! The pain will be over, you can return to your piles of gold... Your ship... Let us talk about your ship, shall we?"

Chareen said, looking over Avia's reactions, picking and plucking at the spiritual strings holding Avia together. Lashing out as she pleases.

"I will not give in! You don't know me! This... This will all end... My... Wait... WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SHIP!?"

Avia's countenance turned to anger, and outrage. This b***h had been behind the sabotage and destruction of her ship. (What was it called?!) She fought through the pain, and confused emotions, and focused, ignoring Chareens tauntings. Yes! That was it.. The ship was called She's One of Ours.... She focused on it, its polished wood decks, with the gentle gold veins embedded in every last piece of timber, the life line of the ship, the lines leading to its power. It was a unique ship. Its many magical qualities allowed her to run her very most dangerous, and lucrative contracts. There was probably nothing in the world it couldn't... - Sharp pain. Chareen was pulling her down harder on the hook in her back. She looked down, to see her pants in tatters, and worst, her own flesh in a similar state. The cruel blade seemed to be humming of its own accord, she could see gaping holes in her flesh, the knife had cut raggedly through muscle, down to the bone in places. Suddenly the pain flooded her mind, tears ran from her one good eye socket, she opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out, only hundreds of the little black beetles... Avia passed out.

When Avia awoke, she was back in the black cell, her legs were still stinging, they felt sticky, and she couldn't move them at all, any attempts resulted in no movement, and a vast pain reaction. She gasped, she felt light headed, and that infernal water was still splashing on her face. Her arms and legs were unbound but her neck was still trapped in a metal device, bolted to the floor. She used her fingers to see if she could feel any bolts to undo, but if there was anything holding her down, it was countersunk into the floor. she tried to move her hands to shelter her face from the water, which worked for a minute, and the stream of water increased, the water still splashing her face. Pain and suffering, self loathing, were the only thoughts on her mind this night. She tried, but failed to recall any pleasant memories. She was adrift in a sea of despair...

Then they came for her once more. They deposited her into Chareen's lair once more. The white illusion was gone, but she still conjured up a wave of lust in Avia's belly. She hated herself for this, she felt guilty, filthy. She was hung by her sore, raw ankles, (would she walk again?) upside down, where Chareen could have easy access to her upper body. She endured hours of torture, varying from having red hot needles shoved into her flesh by the hundreds, leaving tiny seared holes in her flesh, to fine bladed knives, each square inch of her skin being covered in no fewer than a hundred cuts each. Her screams were relished by her tormentor.

Each time she was taken from her cell, she suffered many tortures, surprisinly though, no more to her face. Each time she was returned to her cell, she had divulged nothing of importance about the skull, or those involved with it. Her loyalty to Jidaeo, and the Novalight house, going to waste, here, wherever here was. Each time she was returned to the cell, more and more broken, her restraints were lessened, until now they just dropped her on the floor under the infernal waterfall, where she laid with exhaustion and a broken spirit. The memories of loved ones seemed a distant blur, she cried more than once over the loss of her gold, but even that seemed hollow to her now. No, now she laid there, water splattering over her face, thinking of escaping. (She didn't even know where she was!) She could barely walk, her muscles were knitting back together, but, poorly. She wouldn't make it far. Not by running. She would need something else. Maybe.. Just maybe, she could speak to Chareen... Beg her forgiveness. Spin together some far fetched tale... Ask to see the sea once more, before she was to be killed... It might work...

She waited for what seemed an eternity, and her captors returned, and took her to the chamber of horrors... Chareen appeared in theatrical fashion...

"Darling... What say you, we start all over again... Try something new...."

Avia nodded as well as she could, she was weak now, the pain was nearly crippling, her body was almost a solid matt of scars, she had so many scars, the scars themselves had scars of their own. A tear rolled from her good eye.

"Good, good. Pleased to hear you make a good choice... Now... How long do you think you've been here, under my tender, sweet care?"

Avia shivered again despite herself. Chareen was being nice again. Had she read her mind? Was she on to her plan? Was Avia wandering into some form of trap?

"I don't know... A week?"

Avia was truly unsure, time seemed to pass differently in this place.

"No, dear Avia... You've withstood some of my most... insidious tortures... You know, I taught some of the Scarlet inquisitors before... I've torn your body to shreds... And yet you've remained loyal. I must know, dear... Do you think your friends still remember you? Do you think even now that they are planning some sort of rescue attempt? To come storming in here, with an army? Would you believe you've only been in here a week?"

Avia looked at the beautiful woman, a look of confusion on her face.

"You.. fit all this... madness.. INTO A WEEK?!"

Avia's head hit her chest, her whole body slumped, as if she were dead. The crushing feeling constricted her breath.

"A week?!"

Chareen stood over the crying Avia, a cruel, hard smile radiating hatred towards Avia.

"I lied. You have been here for more than a week, more than eight weeks really. Twelve long, painful weeks. Three months. Correct me if I'm wrong, Avia... But probably three of the most painful months of your life... Now... I am going to do something.. I don't often show compassion to my prisoners... But you're strong... Rather than break you, I think I should try to turn you. Your strength, your anger and newfound hatred... Could be turned into finely honed tools... You could become one of the Snake Kingdom's finest agents... As an act of good faith... I am going to take you to the sea... Don't even think of trying to get away though... We would recover you. We've invested a lot on you...."

With that, two lackeys were summoned, they hefted the much skinnier Avia across their shoulders and followed after Chareen, as she led them through corridors, an endless maze it seemed, before they emerged into the sunlight, Avia was hopelessly lost. She could smell the sea salt though... And her heart soared for a moment. She was on a gravelly beach... She couldnt believe it. The mist from the ocean greeted her face, she felt at home again... Until the mist landed on her open wounds. She cringed, and bit her lip, not willing to give up any more screams for the tormentress. She felt herself being dropped on the gravelly beach, and the guards left at a gesture from Chareen. Avia's mind, reinvigorated by the sea salt, started to add up her current situation. She quickly decided on her plan of attack, it was weak, but what did she have left to lose? She grabbed up two handfuls of sandy gravel and flung them weakly at Chareen. The attack caught her offguard, and she shrieked, which brought a tiny ping of satisfaction to her soul. The first revenge she could taste... She hobbled what seemed to be ever so slowly to a barrel bobbing in the surf. Closer inspection revealed it was one off her ship. She felt saddened by this, but shrugged. Her only chance out of this place was within reach, the barrel. It was a water barrel, so she pried off the lid and climbed into it, pushing off into the surf, where one of the receding waves hit an undertow wave, and she was quickly pulled out to sea...

((This is the end of Part One, I hope everyone has enjoyed this so far...))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lost Guide Scout 2 2,382 12-20-2014, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Scout
  Lost in a Song ImagenAshyun 5 1,914 11-15-2012, 03:04 AM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  How the Serpent Lost His Legs ImagenAshyun 17 3,732 06-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  The lost Lilly. Aadora 0 770 03-15-2012, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Aadora
  Lost in the rubble. Uguu 0 746 11-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Uguu