The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tales of TheTomb

Tales of TheTomb

This is similar to Rigley's Echoes post in the sense that it will cover all of my characters, I'm not sure if some of Rigley's characters are independent of each other but through some ways, some of my characters know each other, have met or would appear in the same circles. Several wouldn't however. I'm sure a few of you have this as well, not to the point of meta-gaming but in multiple characters of one story. I have quite a few storylines that focus on a singular character or theme, I'd like this one to be a crossover of all, when it is time to move the 'chains of the bigger picture' if you will. Also for some of my friends who know a few of my alts, this narrative may help explain things going on and hopefully how they connect. The overlapping element would be the existence of The secret society the Kings of the Cosmos, and the ten crystal skulls. One character from at least each storyline knows either about the society or the artifacts. I added possible affiliation points just in case someone wanted to hop in one of these stories. Also just like my signature suggests I encourage collaborative writing so please don't think I'm steamrolling these stories down a set path. All I do is add or take away certain elements to a situation leaving the dynamic of the characters to chose how to react and respond.

The names of the Identified Crystal skulls are here.

Elements touched will be:

The Ordonis Family

- Raphael Ordonis Sr.
- Raphael 'Raph' Ordonis Jr. ( Argent Crusade Member, Former owner of Human Skull artifact )
- Ezekiel Ordonis

( Possible Affiliation points)

-Alliance
-Argent Crusade

The Far Wolves

- Maku Bonethunder ( High Wolf of Far Wolves, Possesses Orc Skull Artifact )

(Possible Affiliation points)

-Deadeye Watchers,
-Old Horde

The House of Novalight

-Jidaeo Novalight ( Elder of Noble House, Ranking member in secret society)
-Zariel Novalight ( Patriarch of Noble House, member of the society, Possesses Elf Skull artifact )
-Diel'Vani Novalight ( Ranking member of secret society )
-Agorine Novalight ( Deceased )
-Tialis Novalight ( Pawn of former Noble House Council, Son of Agorine, Murderer, Unstable )
-Sayla'veli Novalight ( Son of Renorien, Blood Knight )

Novalight Family Tree

( Possible Affiliation points )

-Noble elf Society
-Blood Knights

The Sunfire Family

-Sanguis Sunfire ( Deceased, Temporary owner of Elf Skull Artifact, former member of secret society )
-Nezivari Sunfire ( Son of Sanguis )

( Possible Affiliation points )

-Forgotten ones
-House of Seregon

Kah'jin

-Kah'jin ( Possesses Troll Skull artifact, Ranking member of secret society )

( Possible Affiliate points )

-Trolls
-Assassins
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
[Image: WoWScrnShot_072812_105309.jpg]

The Troll had took the elf at his word, and was rewarded as promised. He still had his possessions, his tribe, but now he moved through a society which he had never known to exist. Hands in places he had not known existed, if only an eye. He was a monarch due to his knowledge of the Kala'tufi. He was able to use his new acquired position to attempt to bring back the Gurubashi nation troll by troll. He was under surveillance and needed to uphold a certain facade to keep his position but there was one he wanted to thank. The one who approached him in the dessert, the one he found out was murdered.

The culprit was one who he learned about from the elf, or at least of the family he heard about. The Novalights. Within the Kings of the Cosmos he knew of the King of the Sage court, Diel'Vani Novalight and the King of the Dragon Court Jidaeo Novalight. He knew about their conquest for the crystal skulls, and how Jidaeo's son killed Sanguis Sunfire. He owed the Fel user a lot, for introducing him to this society. It was much later he found out Sanguis had a child, one who was being watched closely to see if he would follow in Sanguis' footsteps. After investigating his father's words, he decided to go in a different direction. A sad state of affairs.

The troll hovered over a sacrificial alter, his red dreads swaying as the beads on them clicked together. He extended his hand rings and beads on his arm clacked as well as he gestured for two Zandali Magi to find a suitable way to acquire the information they sought after. They disappeared twisting the air before their blurred images snapped from sight. His tribe had gained in size, they remained in old ruins out the desert. They still were too small to move into the jungles with full force. They sacrificed travelers and scientists who strayed too far from the path to the Loa as their madness grew. It was time Kah'jin could focus on other things, like paying back an old acquaintance.

Yet Azeroth had other plans.....
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
He felt safe, he had talked to his Aunt, Magistrix Reigen Dawnsend. She was the half sister of his father, and his only real remaining relative. He was poor and like his Father Sanguis, he was curious on where he came from. Who his parents were like, Sanguis was driven mad by his desire to find out who his father was and it ultimately led to his death. Nezivari had found the notes of his father, read his book he was working on and talked to his Aunt who knew his father well. He compiled his own opinion of him and decided he wasn't the type of person that needed to be brought back or be given attention. Although he hated to admit while looking through some of his old notes, he found out his father was quite brilliant. Even if his mind was warped by sickness.

With the funding of his aunt he was held up in a comfortable room inside one of Silvermoon's inns. Paranoid he stayed in his room and ordered food up, he had been followed he was sure of it. It is why he went to Reigen in the first place. Someone or a group had entered his home while he was away, it made him feel unsafe. He knew whoever was following him would probably approach him or kill him in the future. His life had never been easy but he didn't want to die either, he was scared. He felt he could move to another location if he left quickly. So without warning he finished his last meal and slipped out of the Inn unnoticed. For a while he walked by himself in the twilight of Evesong, the path illuminated by eternal lanterns and pyre flies. The air before him twisted as a tall figure in a white cloak stood in the middle of the path. It's posture was hunched over and two trollish feet stuck from under the reaches of the fabric, and large ears extended from either side.

Nezivari's heart dropped as another figure appeared beside him, they both stood quietly. Their cloaks seemed to be made of moon light as they stood unwavering in the path. He couldn't continue walking down it without confronting them. He was prepared to die, as he walked slowly one of the trollish figures began approaching him and extended out an arm. "Owah leadah was a fren o' yah fadah's, He wanna talk 'bout some 'tings" A look of confusing twisted across the young elf's face, then it began to twist further into horror as the extended arm of the troll was slashed off, sending it spiraling in the air sending blood trailing behind it. The troll began to scream which was cut short as it's head was slashed clean off, blood painted the white cloak loudly. The body fell to the dirt path leaking and convulsing. The culprit was an elf already crouched behind the twitching body her blade extended at the end of an arc. Blood dripped freely from the tip. He could tell it was a female by her contours, as she stood in leather with straps and latches armed to the teeth. It was impossible to identify her, and she stood between Nezivari and the other Troll.

The other troll withdrew his hood, bright green dreads fell from his face, he snarled exposing more of his tusks. He clapped his hands and extended his palms launching a volley of arcane fire bolts to the nimble elf. She raised a blade reinforcing the flat edge with her palm and cut one, sending many napalms to either side of her. Nezivari raised his hand over his eyes to block the glare, the elven woman jumped back and was hit by two which rocked her body and sent it tumbling harshly down the path. She slid into a rock and a loud crack was heard. Nezivari and the troll watched as the body laid limp, no breathing. They turned back to the decapitated body of the troll, his white cloak was dark red, like the bloody mud around it.

The sound of another crack caught the their attention as they turned back to see a stir in the body of the attacker. Slowly she pushed her self up, neck still bent irregularly downward showing only the top of her hooded mask. She staggered back to her feet and lifted her head upright with a morbid crack. Her eyes where glaring blue, "Quel'dorei?" Nezivari questioned, confused. "No..." The troll said preparing to cast. The death knight ran at them nimbly, a flick of her rune blade caused a green aura to encase her shrouded form. The green aura diminished the troll's arcane to smaller flames which she ran through or slashed with her sword. Small flames trailing her on either side, as she approached him she slammed the blade down into the ground keeping her palm flat on the bottom of the upturned hilt. A large dome expanded from her encasing all three of them.

The troll raised his hands as his arcane quickly began deteriorating above his palms. The death knight removed two small daggers latched onto her waist, with one palm still firmly on the hilt. She threw them, both sunk deep into his chest dying before he hit the ground. Nezivari was stunned everything was happening so fast he couldn't comprehend it, he was then overwhelmed with fear a rush to leave and survive. He wanted to live. The death knight's fingers crawled down her hilt, and her free hand latched onto it closer to the blade acquiring a full grip. In one slash she removed it from the ground through Nezivari's stomach spilling its contents slowly down his abs and onto the dirt path. Nezivari fell to his knees, eyes wide open in shock. With another slash his head was removed, it was caught in a death grip as his body fell to the ground with a slosh.

Then Nezivari opened his eyes...his body was whole, but the world was different.
In the sky above the trees swirled millions of souls, the longer he stared the more their moans of agony became more defined. He looked around perplexed.

[Image: WoWScrnShot_081912_194747.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Vivalyn Ridaken had always been painted in blood since her youth. Killing was in her nature and when she eventually became a Death Knight she stayed away from her family. She was unsure she could satiate her thirst for pain, her hunger for suffering. She had done admirable while her daughters, and son were around. Her husband as well to keep her anchored, but as they traveled their separate ways. So did her grasp on her reality. Her clan was wanted for treason, and she wished to get them out diplomatically. First she needed a diplomat on her side, she chose Sanguis because he was smart and manipulative. He would be immune to the corruption of the politics of Silvermoon, able to bath in it unchanged. Plus... they shared a child. One she had thought long since had disappeared.

Her motherhood had not softened her in the least. Even though she shared a child with Sanguis, she had no problem killing his other son, Nezivari. She knew he and a few others were after Sanguis' corpse as well. She would allow nothing to get in the way of her plan. Time had passed and Sanguis had entered the Magistry, along with the help of Ormica Goldmoon and the Red Rose. Vivalyn had learned of the Red Rose while working with her clan, they appeared to be evil without cause but Vivalyn was desperate. With Ormica's help, Sanguis was brought back to life, and they were provided sanctuary from their pursuers in the magistry.

Amura Quai Ridaken was born and given to Vivalyn's cousin to be raised safely, away from the clan. He had grown, a hard working devout follower of the light. He assumed his parents dead, and knew they were both criminals. He was interested in where he came from but not obsessed as his father had been before him. His travels led him to meet his father's Sister, Reigen Talah'malanore. Because he was family, or perhaps for another reason, Reigen decided to help her nephew and see to it he had the life, she never had at his age. He met many nobles and made a few friends, on his progress as a swordself. It wasn't until he met Geron, one who told him his mother was still alive, in some form. He told her where to find her, and that she wasn't as evil as everyone claimed. Filled with hope the young elf set off, his travels took him to Stonard. He and another got lost, and he almost lost his own life in the process.

After an exhausting journey, and a meeting with a member of the Red Rose Amura staggered into an abandoned tower, attempting to sleep his pain away. The rain drummed all over the building as his eyes slowly closed. He dreamed of being home at Reigen's estate, eating apples. He was awaken by a cold breeze, slowly he began to blink before opening his eyes wide. A cloaked figure remained crouched in the door way before him, freezing the wood below her and the air around her. Amura was sure she was going to attack him.

[Image: WoWScrnShot_100112_231030.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

As he stared at her he didn't know what to expect. He knew this had to be her, this had to have been his mother. He was prepared to fight her, the thought had been on his mind traveling the whole way. What if she 'wasn't' like Reigen? What if he had to put her down....It was what he prepared for but seeing her shook his resolve. "....Mother?" He asked over the rain, he grabbed his hilt tightly. "...I'm Amura Quai Ridaken. I've been searching for you..." He held his blade out in front of him just in case. "You....Sent me to live with Cousin Amasa. You remember don't you?"

The Knight stood slowly as wisps of frost energy streamed from her body, like ethereal ribbons of ice. "Amasa no doubt placed you in the church, why would you risk everything to search for me? I'm sure you've already heard of our reputation." Thunder called out from the sky above, followed by lightning flickering shadow and light around in the room. "....You're my mother." Amura said simply. "I've met members of this Red Rose. I know about Ormica." He bluffed, he only knew names. "Oh?" Vivalyn asked, one hand slowly creeping for the hilt of her sheathed blade on her back.

"You shouldn't have pursued me, boy." Vivalyn's tone was dark and heartless. Amura closed his eyes listening to the rain, and the distorted voice of his mother. "It doesn't have to be this way." He opened his eyes as he heard a footstep. Vivalyn was closer than he thought already swinging the blade. He had no choice but to dive out of the way, her blade grazed the wood where he stood freezing it. She turned to her son who rolled out of the way, gripping the large claymore irregularly. He swung at her with ferocious power, but too slow to connect. Vivalyn knew her frame was too small to parry or block the attacks. She slid her blade across the air sprinkling snow in its wake. Amura blocked the sword, beginning to glow dimly with golden light. "Mother....Please." He began. His mother made distance by a series of back-handsprings.

This time Amura pursued, his enchanted blade coming to life as lightning sparked around it irregularly. He prayed while running, light streaming from his arms increasing his force. He swung quickly, but she dodged leaving golden flames where she stood. Amura switched his footing to bring the blade down towards her, she had no choice but to defend and met her thin blade against the massive weight of his claymore. His force impressed her and the light burned her badly, a pain she rarely felt. She pulled her mask down spitting wads of blood, freezing in mid air to projectiles. He pulled away as they sunk into his arm, he grunted trying to remove them. She took this time to hastily carve a rune into the ground, wounded Amura charged at her swinging the blade wildly. Once more she jumped out the way, only a pouch of white powder cut in her stead. Its contents fell onto the runes and trailed in her direction in a path. She smirked, as the powder activated the runes summoning a ghoul.

With two opponents, an exhausted and wounded Amura was out matched. He backed up to the wall and began praying to the light as the rain drummed onto the wall. "...You remind me of your father. You would've made a good Ridaken." She said coldly approaching as the Ghoul swayed morbidly in front of her. Amura finished his prayer, and began to flicker in golden light for seconds before it faded. The ghoul began to hobble after him, then scampered "....Don't become a tool of the Nobles, Amura." His eyes wavered, as he was stunned. The ghoul's claw woke him up as rotted nails scrapped across his cheek. Instinctively he slashed upwards severing it's head, black ichor sprayed from the neck as its head slowly rotated in the air. He seemed to be aware of every bead of liquid in the spray as time seemed to slow down. Behind the swarm of ichor beads, knelt Vivalyn with her hands clutched together as if two pieces became one. The ghoul exploded, sending Amura rocketing back towards the wall.

Amura staggers to his feet, a shell of light taking most of the impact. Vivalyn jumped in the air twisting, slashing the blade with her movements. Amura took advantage of her inability to change directions and moved to the side, slashing upwards. The enchanted blade dug into her arm and chest, sending her flying back to the door way. He held it out to his side, dripping blood from his wounds and the blade.

[Image: WoWScrnShot_100112_231241.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tales and Legends across Azeroth FlyingSquirrel 0 877 06-24-2014, 03:11 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Tales of Hyjal ImagenAshyun 1 1,406 06-18-2014, 06:05 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Tales of the Adventurer Ruibarra 1 701 08-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Biggs the Bard's Tall'n'Tough Tales Zenethen 0 649 07-27-2013, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Kuggernaut: Tales of a Wandering Ogre Thoradin 0 679 07-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Thoradin