The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Love Exchange Q&A!
Spoiler:
Quote:To my associates:

I will adding a new feature to our business that'll hopefully gather more attention to us and get us more clients. Above all else, it is to try to combat what seems to be an obvious attack to our beliefs and mission--to allow everyone a chance at love, companionship, and family beyond racial and factional boundaries. For this reason, I will require everyone to check on our display board in Ratchet, Booty Bay, and Dalaran. I will see if I can get a similar one set up in Hearthglen, where the Argent Crusade is settled at. I will have to ask permission from the council first.

I have mailed you all the equipment in which you are to install next to our business display board. It is a poster, a frame with glass case and a lock and key, and a small portable mailbox. The mail is meant for the business, which we'll be using to accept mail specifically for The Love Exchange. Tibalan, take care of Ratchet. Jof'waz, you are in charge of Booty Bay. Kantado, do the one in Dalaran. The rest of you help out the others to make sure the equipment are set up securely.

We will change the poster every Sunday. Today will be our first day of our presentation.

Thank you all for your help. I truly appreciate your contributions to our business and our cause.

Your Administrator and friend,

Kapre

Quote:
The Love Exchange
Q & A

Hello and Welcome! Have any questions to ask? Advice to seek out? You can use this board as an opportunity to ask the Administration for tips and advice that could help you find your one true love or strengthen the relationship with your beloved! Just mail us your question and we'll answer it right away!

TIP OF THE WEEK: Even when you feel the world looks down upon you and your love, when your family has no favor for your beloved, or even your race and faction may very much would rather see you fail than to thrive, there are many those of us who will support you every way. Love is present everywhere, not just from a lover and a family member. Friends can give you family and companionship a lover and blood family would not. Have trust in those see past your racial makeup and see you for who you are. Love is not restrained to race and faction, nor would it ever be.

If you have anymore questions, suggestions, and comments, feel free to mail The Love Exhange!

((IC posts only. Feel free to troll the mailbox. In fact, I encourage blatant IC trolling! However, be warned that if you vandalize the poster case and mailbox, this can be reported to the city guard.))
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Plated footsteps trod the dusty path in Ratchet. By chance, a beam of amber light from a setting sun reflects off the pristine glass case and catches Brohn's eye. A gauntlet raises up to inspect the source of the offending light. After realizing it was just a sign, he continues to on his way.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
A letter is dropped off sometime early one morning. A return address is provided.

[attachment=1904]
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
A hastily scribbled note reads:

"She freaked out when when I pulled out the razor-chains.

Even moreso than the time I introduced her to my slavegirls.

What do, Love Exchange?

-Dazey

P.S. Already used up the threatening-to-kill-family option."
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
A classy note is in the mailbox with a response:

Dear Dazey,

You should rethink about how romance works. Wouldn't it
be better if you used some flowers, a box of chocolates,
or even a love letter? The slave-girls will most-likely work for
some perverted villain, but for a normal person, it's plain
idiotic and without moral. Reconsider that sharp and pointy
objects are best kept in some dungeon. Try using your soft
side
. Just try it.

~Bezington Whammlethrottle, Co-Owner of the Love Exchange.
Love Exchange,

I require your aid in a matter, I have a wonderful person in my life,
yet, I'm unable to properly show just how much I appreciate and
cherish my time with him. I've attempted to ask the other men that
I've come to befriend, but...well. Let's just say I would always receive
the same answer in a different format.

Physical relations aside, how would you suggest to properly convey my
thanks for the time we've had together? I've run out of gift ideas and I
always cook for him, thus those may be a tad-bit redundant.

Many thanks in advanced,

~Reigen Dawnsend.

P.S: If you suggest a cat, I swear to all things holy that I will hunt you down,
rip out your spin and beat you upside the head with it while you manage to
scream "This doesn't seem physically possible."

Because it is.

Toodles!

The very end of the paper has a very large heart drawn on it with the fact of a cat in the center. It's a childish drawing at best, but something in the cats eyes show it may not be as innocent as thought.
(Boy I sure hope this is in the right place... sorry if it isn't Kapre!)

A huge brute of an elf walks by the strange box. He keeps his face hidden as best he can. He drops a letter into the box and hastily walks off.

The note is written in common and is basically chicken scratches. It reads:

"Dear Exchangers of Love:

My name is Tiralid Draconis, current leader of the Draconis. I seek a meeting with one of your agents in the warrior city on neutral grounds on the outpost of Everlook in Winterspring.

My son has been alone ever since the end of the third war when we went into isolation in Northrend roughly seven years ago. We recently came out of this, and I wish him to find a new mate. He has been married three times. Before those, has dated far too many women. The boy needs to settle down again. I have heard of your festival and wish to discuss getting him there. He is a stubborn boy and would not voluntarily attend one of these.

We have much to discuss. Send a letter to Everlook quickly. I will be here for the duration of a few days.

Tiralid"
((It's' actually here, hon! No worries, we can use this too.))

The Q&A board has been dusty since Kapre set up a more formal business mail. Nevertheless, Tibalan of the Earthhand took notice of the stuffed in letter and picked it up. He reads it, then writes up a response:

Tibalan Wrote:To Tirald Draconis:

We have other games in festival. Your son can go there. Maybe he will find love there. We can talk of how he goed there. We can meet in The Love Boat in Strenglethorn Vale.

--Tibalan of the Eartthand

Tibalan forwards Tiralid's letter itself to the business mailbox in hope either Kapre or Xanthe will pick it up, hoping it would not disturb their post-wedding relaxation before the Festival itself.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(Doh! Sorry!)