The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Road To Blood
[This is the story of my Character {yet to be named for i have not been approved yet}]

*The buildings begin to burn as it is being raided by blood thirsty solders of evil*
A hooded man walks along the buildings dragging a torch among them throwing them into a blaze. The fire's light brightens the night sky. He watches as the rest of the soldier pillage and rip apart the rest of the village. He comes to a building that has been left untouched, he walks in noticing a man and women. He drags them both out side with the rest of the village, while going through the house he hears a faint crying, Curious he goes closer to the noise and lifts up a sheet and sees a baby girl, with eyes the color of the day sky. he picks her up to take her outside, but when he sees into her eyes, he feels different. His change in feeling made him decide to hide the baby and try to sneak her out. He doesn't know why, but she made him feel whole, instead of a blood thirsty monster. He goes to try to get the parent out of good faith, but watches through the crack of the window, them being shot by a firing squad. Trying to cover the babies eyes, while he was too late, she started crying out loud from hearing the frightening noise. Two soldier walk over the house and peak inside at the man holding the baby.
"Oh you found another one" said the man on the left
-the hooded man-"its just a baby, let this one be'
-"we kill everyone, bosses orders"
-"you will not harm the child..My orders"
"we'll see about that, TREASON'' The man yelled
The hooded man held the child in one arm and drew his sword to fight off the soldier, being overwhelmed a sword was driver through his chest as well as a few arrows, still holding the child(untouched) he falls to his knees, heaving for breath. They pry the child from his arms and leaves him on his knees, he falls over watching them walk away with his vision going blurry, with all he could see was the bright red from the near by fires, and he could hear the baby crying from afar.

*19 years later- he wakes in a dark world, no ground, no sky, no nothing*
he stands and yells,
-Hello?!?-
-i see you've finally woke- says an unknown voice
an old lady appears in white robes.
-Where am i?-
-dead..but not for long.-
-whats do you mean-
-a trial is upon you, if you can past the trial, I will give you your breath back-
-i will do this trial, what is asked of me-
-walk...and don't turn back..if you can get through without breaking...you are worthy of a second chance, but i warn you, few have made it, most have broke"

and so the man starts walking...and walking...and walking, walking to no where, walking from nothing. no scenery, no people, no anything. as he continues to walk a figure begins to form, then more form, he walks by as they all start crying and screaming, he soon realized these were all his past victims. his bones begin to weaken, he would fall to his knees and begin to faint again as he would hear a woman's voice.
"don't give up..please..get our daughter back.."
he looks up and sees the mother and father of the child standing there.
"the people are crying and screaming because their afraid...but they realize..your their only hope for vengeance...can you feel them..all their emotions.."
"I feel them...have faith.."
he begins to stand up and continues to walk, for at least one more year of this suffering of the past souls.
He would walk then a boy appears, a young boy, familiar, but unknow..
"hello brother"
"brother?"
"yes...it was them that killed me, right under your nose the whole time..and you didn't notice"
"i didn't know brother i am sorry."
"this is your chance..to redeem your sins..go brother and bring vengeance among all to have sinned against us. GO, GO AND KILL THEM ALL"
The man fainted...
When he woke, he was in the ruins of the destroyed village 20 years later

he looks down at his chest with the three arrows sticking out.
he grabbed two of them and began to pull them, he groaned in pain, as his eyes lit in blue fire, ripping them out of his chest, then the last one...he stood up painting and beginning to walk he though..
i will walk..and not look back..vengeance will be mine..

{He walks on and on soon to realize on his travels, forgot how to fight, he has lost the will to fight, the strength..he needs to find it somehow}
[This is where i start playing ;) lol ]
give feedback please, so i can make changes
[in case you couldn't tell he became a death knight at the end]