The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Freedom at long last.
Prisoner 105.

Jailer:*No response*

Jailer:Prisoner 105!

Vyndus:I'M HERE DAMNIT, WHERE ELSE CAN I GO?

Jailer:Making sure your don't leave this cell is my job, when I am doing rolecall, you WILL answer, understand convict?!

Vyndus:*Ignores him*

Jailer:Hmph, Prisoner 106...

I've lost track of how many years I've been in here rotting away underneath Silvermoon. 10? 20? It doesn't make a difference in the long run. I still remember that day when the blood knights had found and convicted me of smuggling fel blood to the desperately addicted mages in Silvermoon. Found guilty of one hundred sixty charges of smuggling dangerous and illegal substances, ten counts of murder because of deals gone wrong, and uncountable charges of deals with demons and Felblood elves. There was no way I was not going to prison for pretty much the rest of my life. They confiscated all of my savings, killed all of the demons that I was in contact with, and mind wiped some of my clients. I remember the day when I was jailed also, at first I was desperately searching for anyway to get out. Soon I realized, there was no way out. Who wouldn't notice a blood elf wearing rags crawling out of Farstriders Square? None of my old friends had came to break me out, I realized that there was no honor among theives. In this bloody trade of smuggling and murder, you could only trust yourself, your instincts, and your strongest daggers.

Then came that day. The day that Kael'thas, and his followers came to take back the Naaru that I was freed. When they stormed the Blood Knights headquarters, in the ensuing chaos the blasted idiot jailer ran up to see what was going on. All I saw from my cell was a bright flash of fire, and then the smell of burning flesh. I still really don't understand how I had managed to escape when so many others coudln't. When one of the jailers had been killed, he dropped dead right next to me. I took his keys and unlocked my cell. Going up the stairs, I saw that the first jailer that had ran up had made it halfway before having a hole burned through his chest. Noticing the many injured Blood Knights and priests on the floor and the sound of guardians coming, I quickly chose the nearest one to me. It was a male priest, hardly out of training by the looks of his robes. He was lying on the ground bleeding from his stomach.

I'm sorry, it's either you die, or I go back into that light forsaken jail cell again.

He wimpered a bit when I took hold of his head. I reassured him that he wouldn't feel a thing. Closing my eyes, I steeled myself for what I had to do. With a quick jerk to the side, I heard a sickening crack as his neck broke, saw his blank eyes as he went limp in my arms. I quickly swapped clothes with his, and snuck out of Silvermoon posing as a priest. I had no idea where I was wandering to, I didn't even know how many days had gone by since I had broken out. During that night, I was ambushed and attacked by the wretched, I desperately fought against them, but having not eaten for days, only having drunk from a river, and also my magical withdrawl symptoms rising I was no match for them. I only remember voices shouting and foosteps rushing to where I was laying.

He looks like the criminal that the guards were talking about...

You think he's the one?

He doesn't look like any priest I've ever seen.

Should we turn him in?

At hearing those words, I lunged up from where I was laying. Grabbing both of them by the neck, I knocked their heads together, knocking them out. I painfully stood up and observed my surroundings. Noticing a pile of leather armour in a corner, and a shelf with a variety of daggers. I took my pick, and suited up, burning the robes I had taken from the priest earlier on. I tied up the two men, took what money they had and took my leave.

"Hehe. Bet if I wanted to go legit I would make a pretty nice ammount of gold selling my diary with my life experience"" I chuckle as I finish writing in the diary. Closing the book, I stand up from my squat in the dark alleyway of the Murder Row. Sighing as I stretch out my legs, I smile as I remember the fond memories of the dealings that took place here. For 3 years I've waited, laying low, trying not to attract attention to myself. Now is the perfect time to come out. With a grin on my face, I stride out of the shadows of the alley.

Char RP starts here.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

The only real problem is that Kael'thas attacked the Blood Knights, like, two years ago. But the writing is pretty good.
Nice read and all and yeah, Dan is ^
Danalthar Wrote:The only real problem is that Kael'thas attacked the Blood Knights, like, two years ago. But the writing is pretty good.

Edited with that in mind. Thanks!
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

That's much better.