The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

"Your mana is mine!"- Adeptus Aestus Arcanus
Viren Ashenglass stumbled into the deep blue lit room. A scantily clad female, by the name of Asmine gave a shy little wave.

“Ashenglass… Bout time you got back. We have received all the power cores you collected with the help of the little idiots that went on the escapade with you.”

Viren let his stave shatter into nothingness, to be brought back for another time. He brought his hood back quickly his blood red hair able to be seen easily now. The veins in his neck shimmered with a cobalt blue color. A crack or two feeding up the side of the neck where his jugular would be located, they cracked and popped with arcane sparks beginning to fade. His darkened red-tan was very sickly and pale for the very moment. He put a hand forward as Asmine tossed him a greater mana potion; he ripped the cork out and drank every last drop of the liquid. Once his thirst was sated he stood erect; the colors were gone. He seemed normal.

“I favor the escapade. I got a bit more than I planned, but… With the arcane forge key scepter and a book for the creation of mana forges… We may have the keys to our problem. But now we need a door. Asmine… Where is the channeler.”

Asmine stood slowly and pointed further in the dark halls of this place.

“He is in the back preparing the first core to make the lightning in here more favorable. And perhaps he may be waiting to introduce you to a new addition to our plans. I mean… Err…”

Viren stood over her, smirking slowly. He slid a hand across her neck and nodded.

“I would not question your intentions Asmine. Just keep me in contact with the ethereals… I require their supplies to get anything done. Get us some help, preferably –loyal- people like you. He felt the back of her neck and revealed the little tiny arcane rune on her neck.

“Good… Your still on my side. I suggest we keep it that way right? I do not want to have the hounds kill you.”

Viren motioned to a side room with a large cage, two fel hunters sat inside; captured by assistance of allied warlocks. Kept in close proximity to their friend and ally; a mage that feeds them with magic and flesh alike.

“The warlock would be happy to know his pets are well fed. I can leave out the details of what they were fed however. Remember that my dear Asmine.”

She smiled slowly and trailed a hand across his chest nodding a few times.

“Of course Ashenglass. Right away.”

She then strutted out of the room, heels clicking on the elven tile floors. Viren turned and scooped up a pitcher of blue liquid and walked down the gloomy halls. As he walked he waved a hand and let droplets of the liquid come into the air and turn to mana mist he freely breathed in as he came around the turns and handful of rooms. Eventually he found himself by the side of a mage who greeted him with a silent bow.

“Adeptus Aestus Arcanus… Ashenglass. The core generator is almost completed. Our hall will finall have proper power –“

Viren cut him off methodically.

“My friend. A thought just crossed my mind. We should be stockpiling for now, keep the power on minimum. I do not want the magistry to know I am holding this much from them. I suggest we attempt to captured some wretched and collar them. If they do not comply with a possible allegiance to us. Kill them… If they decide to stick around… Keep them until they die… In the event that plan does not work. Continue researching how to create stable mana fiends. They would be useful guardians in the future once we get enough power to support their presence.”

The mage gestured slowly and nodded.

“I will begin doing so Ashenglass… Right away…”

Viren pat him on the back with the same sinister smile. Looking at the mage's exposed left forearm, his mark was still there.

“Cover that up before you go out… Illusionary or otherwise. We do not want to kill you, you are useful. This is a revolution for Azeroth, not terrorism… The Magistry would say otherwise though.”

Viren went back to his quarters and set down the pitcher. He sat down and looked through his books slowly mumbling.

"I need more allies... Outside of the Sin'dorei..."
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
Asmine narrowed her eyes as the Draenei opened the tombs. She'd been there once before when she'd moved in the ethereal equipment. "Right... go about your business." She nodded at Viren as she descended the cold stone steps, the soft drip-drip of water from the marsh above causing her head to twitch slightly in irritation. She sighed glumly as the light faded into pitch blackness, soon her darkvision kicking in. The room opened to a wide hallway, with rooms branching off to each side. She slipped away into her own chambers, letting the door slide down behind her. She let out a sigh of relief, locking it with several bolts and placing a small box on the floor, with at the placement of an arcane crystal in a socket, sprung to life as a turret.

She stripped down and lay her clothes on the small bed. For some reason it comforted her to work without her clothes on-- perhaps it was because she was afraid she'd get them dirty. She slid her now bare feet over to a shelf, taking off a bathrobe (fluffy and pink) and slipping it on. She sat down in front of a mirror and began to do her hair and paint her nails with cool shades of blue.

After several hours and she considered herself fully beautiful, she set to work. She set about muttering directions to herself as she pieced together some strange piece of technology, fitting in awkwardly shaped parts and magical items. She had set the last piece in motion, and sprinkling some dust over it the arcane became fused together. She smiled and pointed it at a small test dummy. She clicked the trigger and from it shot a violent ray of cyan. Nothing happened. She frowned, turning to a small captured Sunfury elf. She fired the ray once more, the mage consumed in the cerulean embers of mana burning.

She let out an annoyed his, turning back to a clipboard.

Test #34| Result: Fail| Note: Too slow, adjust firing rate by .0042 milliseconds + increase cone size by 10 inches. Not strong enough.

She looked back to the elf, her flesh crinkled and dry with thin blue veins showing through the translucent and pale skin. The eyes shone a blue-green color and the dead girl's face was contorted in rage and pain. Her hair had turned gray and began to fall out, and strange green lumps covered her body, some popped and oozing with vile liquid. Asmine smiled as she used her foot to turn her face. "This should be interesting, Viren." She slipped off her bathrobe, laying it over the corpse and slowly sliding under the covers of her bed, sinking into blissful sleep.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]