The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Vyndus' adventures
Spoilered for a teensy bit (one word) of language. Reader's discretion is advised.

A lot of pages seem to have been ripped out and there seems to be crumbs in between the pages. The writting is neat and printed.

Spoiler:
Alright, I just bought a journal from one of the goblins here in the Bay. Nixx made fun of me, calling me girly for writing in a diary but screw him. I can do whatever I want. Alright, first things first, I appreciate nature a whole lot more now. Learned how to regurgitate with a little assistance at will. Don't think anyone would want to learn it though, my throat was burning from practising the first few times. Well, next up, not so great news. Sao broke it off. Don't think stabbing her in the stomach really help strengthen our bond...shit this is what Nixx was talking about. He always says that I'm too sarcastic for my own good. Either that or he said something about being too slick. One of those, can't remember since I was wasted at the time. Well, doesn't really matter I guess. Hope that she's safer by some other guy's side 'cuz she definitely wasn't safe by mine. Lost my stash of sugar which is sorta sad. I can't get sugar high anymore, then again apparently I did some really stupid things yesterday. Aranthios is up and running on his feet again which is good, though apparently he got some girl pregnant then ran away. Don't blame him, I heard childcare can bleed you dry. Helped him escape from Naphilia's wrath by kissing her. Though I think she wants to kill me now and not him, but whatever it's all good. Got called a sly fox, Sly Fox Vyndus, or Vyndus the Sly Fox. Certainly has a ring to it, I think I'll adopt it as my title...

The writing trails off and an ink mark of someone's face blocks out the rest of the page. The writer must have fallen asleep while writing this.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

Disturbing images may be planted in the readers head. Viewers discretion is advised.

The page has a few tear stains on it. The writing is rushed and sometimes illegible.

Spoiler:
I learned an important lesson today. Never screw around with a draeni, especially if they're wearing steel boots. Thought it would be fun to mess around with Celes, got punched in the face countless times and then I got a candle shoved up my ass. Yeah...pretty disturbing, I know. Went with Coriv, Aran and some other people to Alcaz again. Got to kill some people from the group called Flesh puppies or something. Not sure why it's called that, not scary at all. Got sat on by some tauren. Arm broke, but that doesn't matter because I got it fixed up later. Let a girl borrow my room for the night since she didn't seem to have a room. It's all good though, I still got the room I've rented from Nixx. That is, if he hasn't been giving out spare keys for my room again. Fel, I should speak to Nixx about that sometime.
Spoiler:

The pages are crispy and the edges are burnt lightly.

Spoiler:
I knew it, I should've guessed it would've been blown sooner or later. I just never thought it would be so soon. There was a plague unleashed today in Booty Bay. I was given an antidote for it luckily. A "gift" from grandma it seems, that and a special dagger. Unfortunetly I was caught during an attempted assassination. One of the doctors made it out alive and probably has revealed my true allegiances. I have ensured that this journal won't be read by anyone other than me. I have implanted a special lock and mechanism into it. A vial of alchemical fire will burn this to ashes if it is forced open. Hopefully this will discourage any unwanted readers. I have dyed my hair and changed it's style. In a few minutes I will head back to the Bay. There is unfinished business there that I must attend to.
Spoiler:

The writing is neat and tidy. The author seemed to have a lot of time on his hands as there are multiple doodles of chessboards and it's pieces on the border of the page. On the bottom of the page there is a picture of a sun being covered in clouds.

Spoiler:
The world is filled with people. Good, bad, corrupt, noble, rich, poor, they're all people. All of them, have their strengths and weaknesses. Is this world so different from a chessboard? All it takes is for a skilled player to move the pieces around, and they could have everything he wanted. Then how come nobody is even attempting this? Do they fear their power? Or perhaps they fear what would happen to them if they were to lose sight of their goals? In my eyes they are weak, they do not have the willpower to control the mass of people. They are the difference between a knight and a peasant, a god and a king. What does it take to become a god? To rise where others fall? Or perhaps it is the urge, the drive to seek out power? To use it...no, not use. To dominate that power and make it part of oneself? Is it only then, that we can achieve godhood?

The rest of the entry is crossed out repeatedly. The author either messed up or he didn't want anyone to read it.
Spoiler:

The page is littered with crumbs, the writing is not very neat. The author must've been eating while writing this. The page is also filled with doodles of snakes and lizards.

Spoiler:
I've sworn to make changes but I feel that I can not keep these promises. My job focuses on deceit and trickery and yet I've sworn not to lie. My friends support me, they stand there smiling and nodding as if I can actually keep my oath. It seems I am the only one who knows this is not the case. At times, it feels like I am a jester at a carnival. Wearing mask upon mask, taking them off as needed but never showing my true face. At other times it feels like I am a snake. Slithering about until I can find another victim to wreak my mischeif upon. Cold blooded, unfeeling, that's what I was. That's what I should be. There's no room for smiles and giggles in this job, it'll simply end up hurting someone in the long run. Think like a chess player, sacrifice your pawn in exchange for his knight. I know I can think like this, I used to do it all the time. So why now? Why am I protecting the pawns that I would've easily sacrificed before? No...I can't be thinking like this. I've finally found that one person, that I think I want to spend the rest of my life with. The single bright spot in my whirlwind of dark thoughts and plans. Maybe after all this is over I'll settle down, and finally take my long overdue rest.
Spoiler:

The page has bloodstains along the edges. The writing is sometimes shakey.

Spoiler:
Checkmate, I finally finished the game. All the other pieces have been taken out, the king or...queen in this case, is now defenceless. I've met up with him at the tower. I never thought he of all people would be in the Order. My mission has changed, it's no longer simply gathering information. I must start gathering more people for the Order. I've already recruited one, Nelena. She thinks that she's working under me and I intend to keep it that way. Sonia called the marriage off, but to my surprise I didn't feel anything. I just felt hollow, as if a part of me had been taken out. Thankfully, I've met another woman. Hopefully this time she'll be the one. She doesn't know what I do, but I suppose nobody really does. I've also managed to take out Thel. The only person in the way of my plans. I kicked his body into the ocean, hopefully he's not found again. Silvermoon isn't going to be happy that they've lost another Blood Knight. I have a lot of explaning to do if they find out...Hopefully they send cousin out, that'll make things a lot easier.
Spoiler:

The writing is neat as if the author had taken the time to write this. On the corner of the page is a seemingly random doodle of a stick figure being devoured by a shark.

Spoiler:
Too many things have been happening lately. Too many betrayals happening and about to happen. Two have betrayed the Order, and they will regret their choice. As soon as I get the official go ahead from him I'll pull a few strings to ensure their deaths. Betrayal was never an option and they knew it. Nienge says that Coriv died on the boat to Ratchet. He says that he could see his heart but then again, it could be a lie. That man has more lives than a cat, probably even more than me. If it is true however, my mission has been completed with no clues tied to me. Getting married again, for once I actually feel that I can spend the rest of my life happily by her side. I know this won't be the case, my job won't allow me to settle down. Even if I tried he would probably send some people after me to keep my mouth shut. Majority of Tri is after me, Vindictive could also come after me if they learned about what I've done. I really need to pick my jobs better...this will end up with me killed some day.
Spoiler:

((Switching things up from the normal first person perspective of his diary to a third person perspective.))
Warning: Language and gore.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a bright, sunny and humid day. Typical weather for Stranglethorn Vale though knowing this didn't seem to cheer up the captain of the ship. He was a rather old man, his face scarred from decades of wars and battles. He growled slightly as the ship slowly moved towards Booty Bay and frowned slightly as his crew groaned and slowed down slightly in cleaning the ship.
"Get back to work you worthless land dogs! The faster we get docked the faster we can get as drunk as a dwarf!"
The crew sighed in unison as their captain roared at them from his perch. Even if they hadn't been paying attention, nobody would've missed the sound of splintering wood and explosions from the side of the boat. The crew went silent, everyone knew that the captain loved his boat more than his wife. The last time someone accidentally dropped an axe on the mast, they had been tossed overboard into shark infested waters with a cut.

The captain and the crew rushed over to the side of the ship, leaning over to take a look at what had caused the splintering noise. It was a medium sized yacht with a black sail. The deck of the yacht had multiple cannons with harpoons linking the two ships together. The captain blanched and started screaming at his crew to cut them loose. Out of nowhere, the deck of the giant warship exploded upwards knocking a good half of the crew off the ship. Ten people emerged from the smoke, all of them wearing black trenchcoats with a balclava covering their faces. One stood out from the rest however, he wasn't wearing a mask. Instead opting to show them his long silver hair, glowing green eyes and pointed ears. Obviously an elf. He smirked at the captain, flipping him the bird and drew his swords from his back. "The ship is ours, you have two seconds to get the f**k off the ship or you'll be sliced to ribbons."

The remaining crew members looked at each other then back to the captain. It was a short distance to the docks, if they could draw this out long enough perhaps the bruisers would stop the fight. The captain however, instead opted for a simpler approach.
"Kill them all! Kill these insolent fools, Cut open their necks! Toss them off a zepplin and watch their bodies explode on the ground!"
Seemingly encouraged by the captain's battlecry, the crew dres their cutlasses and ran towards the small group of men. Blood sprayed all over the ship, limbs flying around like fireworks and the screams of the injured or dying filled the air.

Finally, it ended. The captain stabbed his sword into the ground and panted as he looked around. The bodies of the pirates littered the floor as well as members of his own crew. He took a second to survey his surroundings before chuckling to himself. He had done it, he was the only survivor of the raid. He walked over to the body of the fallen elf and stabbed his bloodied cutlass through his neck, chest and throat multiple times before kicking him off the ship. He chuckled as he watched the dock come closer as his ship kept moving. His chuckles turned into giggles, then maniacal laughter. He probably would've continued on for several minutes until he was suddenly silenced as a sword impaled his throat. He choked on his laugh and stumbled forward, looking around to see who the hidden assailant was. One of the masked corpses slowly rose, holding the bloodied sword that had went through his neck. The captain's eyes widened as the "corpse" took off his coat and mask. A thick leather armor was under the coat along with a blood bag that had been obviously sliced open.

Vyndus smirked as he casually walked over to the dying human. He sighed as he watched the life drain from his eyes, kicking him overboard like a sack of potatoes. Humming lightly, he looked around him, surveying the sight in a style reminscent of the deceased captain before tsking and shaking his head. "Bloody...very bloody, might need some repairs too..." He sighs once more before wiping his swords clean and dragging the rest of the bodies off of the damaged ship. The goblin who greeted him frowned and covered his nose as the stench of blood and guts filled the air as the boat came to a halt. The silver haired elf rolled his eyes and shrugged, handing the goblin a sack of coins.
"Twenty gold to find somebody to repair the ship and clean it up for me."
Spoiler:

The top half of the page has been blurred out. It seems the author spilled something onto it while he was writing.

Spoiler:
Betrayal, and traitor. Both of them are nice sounding words to me. Fitting that I should be one to my friends. I've always wondered why I do it, gain somebody's trust only to stab them in the back. I could easily justify my actions by saying that they shouldn't have trusted me that easily but somehow it doesn't feel right anymore. Am I evil? Evil changes depending on the views of the person. So if a man steals for his starving family, does that make him evil? If I had betrayed my friends in order to save myself, does that make me evil? I can't be evil, I refuse to believe it. If what I was doing is wrong, why did I go out of my way to cheer up that Blood Knight? I have questions and doubts that I can't answer. This...disturbs me to no end.
Spoiler:

The writing is sloppily done, barely legible. Some of the words trail off into the page, occasionally overlapping some words.

Spoiler:
I miss freedom. The freedom that I had when I wasn't married and was only seeing someone. Back then I could antagonize whoever I wanted whenever I wanted. Now I have to worry about both of our lives and the negative consequences. I used to be cold and uncaring about what I did, comparable to a snake even. Now here I am, apologizing to someone I barely know and giving them flowers just because I'm worried I upset them. I used to be the type of person that a mother would shield her child's eyes from. The type of person that everyone hates with sweet passion. Now I worry about what others may think of me, cracking jokes here and there. I am rash, irrational, and stubborn, and too many other things to name. In public and around others, I put up an act of confidence but I know it is a lie. What's happening to me?
Spoiler:

This is the song that would be playing in the backround while this is happening.

Warning: Blood and gore.
Spoiler:
The man lets out a sigh as he takes off his hat, setting it on the table. He looks around his house with a slight frown taking note of the recently melted lock. Vyndus takes off his suit jacket, hanging it on the rack then walking over to fill himself a glass of wine. He takes a seat on the recliner and kicks his feet up onto the desk as closing his eyes as music fills the house. The man continues on like this for several minutes before turning his head slightly as the door creaks. A masked Sindorei walks into the room, peering at him.

"We're looking for a Sunstone. Vyndus Sunstone."
"You know...would've been polite of you to knock, but yes that's me."

The two elves eye each other for a moment before the hooded man pulls out a long serrated knife from his bag and slowly starts to walk towards the man sitting on the chair. Vyndus grunts, throwing the glass of wine at his attacker as the knife swings within inches of his face. He throws some punches back and throws a chair at the masked man. The man stumbles back, wiping his eyes as a wine bottle is smashed over his head. Vyndus took the opening, quickly smashing a fist against his wrist and taking the knife before swiftly slitting his throat.

The man gurgles, clutching at his throat as he slowly collapses onto the floor. Vyndus sighs as he and the floor get covered in blood. Taking a step back, he drops the knife and turns around...only to face another man behind him. His eyes widen in shock as he looks to the open window. Making the connection too late, he get's his suit and flesh sliced open by a small dagger from his stomach to his collarbone. Vyndus slowly falls onto the floor, wide eyed as he watches his blood cover the floor. The second assailant simply smiles before walking out the door and shutting it behind him.

"It's nothing personal, just business."
"Y-you...c-c-can't do th-this to me..."

Desperately trying to put his doctor's license to use, he tries to put pressure on the wound only to wince in pain. He starts to pant, dragging himself over to his desk, leaving behind a bloody trail. Feverishly looking through it, pulling out an assortment of papers and junk. He finally stops, and smiles weakly as he slowly pulls out a silver gnomish lighter. He bites down on his tie as the smell of burning flesh fills the air. Slowly moving the lighter down the cut to seal it shut. Several minutes pass by before his grim work is done. Vyndus slowly crawls over to the bloodied cushion on the floor, collapsing onto it and falling into unconsciousness within seconds.
Spoiler:

Warning: Blood and language.

Spoiler:
It was a sunny afternoon in Eversong Woods, the type of day that Vyndus would've loved to take a walk in. But somehow, taking walks seem to pale in importance when you know the man that betrayed you was strolling through the area. Vyndus smiled lightly as he lightly nicked the tip of his thumb with his sword. "Sharp...very sharp. Just like me, ready to spill some blood."

Vyndus looked up as he hears a familiar voice singing about the glory of the highborne. The elf's face contorts with anger as he squeezes the hilt of his swords. He sheathes his swords, pulling out a crossbow and patting the pistol strapped onto the back of his waist with a dark smile. The man strolls into view before suddenly stopping to tie his shoe. Vyndus closes one eye, aiming the crossbow as he fires once.

The sound of the crossbow as it lodges itself in the man's kneecap sounded like music to Vyndus. Collapsed on the ground, the injured elf screamed out gibberish and threats as well as occasional swears.

"Doral ana'diel?" "How fare you?"

Vyndus smirked as he walks over to the injured elf. Grabbing him by the collar he wastes no time, leaning in close to the injured elf.
"I've been looking for you Mr.Dawnsorrow...or should I call you, Jastas?" The injured elf paled considerably as he peers at Vyndus with a half closed eye. "V-V-Vyndus?" Vyndus snarled in rage as he fired a single bullet into the man's other kneecap. "I rotted away for years in that prison because of you! Years of my life, gone in an instant because you couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut!"

The injured elf struggles to run away before collapsing and looking around in confusion. He brings his hands up looking at them before collapsing and screaming out weakly. "Feels nice doesn't it? An extract from a frog's gland. You're lucky that I only added enough onto the arrowhead to attack your nerves. You can still talk, in fact I'd like to hear some last words." Vyndus smirked as he takes a seat on the man's stomach, taking no heed as the other elf winces in pain. "I-is there...anything, I can do to make it up for you?"

Vyndus thinks for a moment before shrugging his shoulders non-chalantly. "Well...there is one thing I suppose you could do." He stands up, dragging the elf to a nearby post to lean him against it. Jastas nods eagerly, his eyes lighting up at the sound of a chance to live. Vyndus just smiles as he takes aim with the pistol. "I suppose you could come back and tell me how the afterlife is once I'm done." Everything seemed to happen in slow motion for him. His fingers squeezing the trigger, the sound of a gunshot ringing out. The priest that he had visited earlier in the morning's voice rang out to him. "Killing for your vengeance will bring you no joy."

"Goodbye Mr.Dusksorrow, it's been a pleasure knowing you. Shorel'aran."

Vyndus smirked as he watched the last man who had betrayed him slumped, dead with a bullet in his brain. He sighs as he closes his eyes, falling back with a smile on his face. "You misunderstood. I don't kill for revenge...I kill for the entertainment it provides." It was a sunny afternoon in Eversong. The type that Vyndus would've loved to take a walk in. However, in the spot that he lay, the sun was blocked out by a tree's shadow.
Spoiler:

Warning: Blood and gore.

Spoiler:
"Sunblood's Bar...how fitting."

Vyndus smirked as he stopped by the small sign beside the road. He hummed lightly as he pulled the sign out of the ground, tossing it into the nearby bushes. "Can't have people stumbling upon us now can we?"He chuckled lightly as he fixed his tie, and then strolled into the tavern. It was an odd time to be at a tavern, not quite noon but not quite night time either. The grizzled old man smiled cheerfully at him as he took a seat. "What'll it be for a fine gentleman like you?" Vyndus paused for a while as he shrugged. "Just a glass of Dalaran Red."

The old man nodded as he poured him a glass of wine. He smiled as he leaned on the counter. "Odd for a man like you to be drinking wine by himself. Couldn't convince the lady to come with you?" The man chuckled as he winked at Vyndus before walking away to polish some wineglasses. Vyndus slowly looked up from his drink as he looked around the place. Completely empty except for them two. He smiled lightly as he shrugged redirecting the question back at the owner. "Not exactly, what about you? Odd place to put a bar." The owner smiled back as he took a seat, resting his hands against the counter. "Well, I used to be a Blood Knight y'see. Injured my back and knee, couldn't run as well anymore. Fel, I could barely lift my sword at that time. Got excused and decided to settle here."

Vyndus slowly nodded as he took another sip from the wine. "A Blood Knight, interesting. I'm guessing you patrolled the city like all the others?" The man grimaced and frowned as he shook his head. "Naw, I was assigned to look after the prisoners. Ungrateful scum bags they were." He sighed, shaking his head as he walked over and spat into the fireplace. "Hell, all of them were ungrateful bastards. Screwin' around with our city like that. Should've been put to death but the captain wouldn't listen to us." Vyndus frowned as he slowly stood up, walking over to the man. "Sounds like hard work...may I ask who you meant by 'us'?"

The man turned to him in surprise and shook his head. "Ah, nothing just my old partner. He retired about the same time I did, said it just wasn't the same anymore." Vyndus slowly nods as he walks over, clapping the man's back as he slowly reaches behind his back for his dagger. The man chuckles lightly as he shakes his head. "So then, enough wartime stories. Do you want another gla-" He stops, foricibly cut off as Vyndus plunged a knife into his stomach. "Ungrateful scumbag...that's a new one." He frowned as he slowly twisted the dagger, smiling pleasantly as the man squealed in pain.

"Wh-wh-who are you?!" The man gritted his pain, partially out of pain and also out of terror. Vyndus chuckled as he tsked, before wagging his finger. "Me? I had no name." Vyndus responded cheerfully as he twisted the dagger even more. "I was simply given a number, does 105 ring any bells?" The man's eyes widened as he coughed out blood. Vyndus simply shook his head and laughed lightly as he wrenched the dagger out and tossed him against the wall. He slowly walked over, kneeling beside him as he tossed the dagger into the air, catching it. "Now...as for where your partner resides." The man shook his head defiantly before spitting blood into his face. Vyndus sighed as he carefully wipes away the blood before shoving the knife into the man's chest. He slowly twists it as he begins to count down.
"Five...four...three...tw-" "OKAY I'LL TELL YOU!"

Vyndus smiled as he nods and gestures for him to continue. "Number 461, second floor of the Murder Row." Vyndus slowly nods as he smiles, ripping out the knife as he sheathes it behind his back again. "Thank you...you've saved me a great deal of trouble." The man sighs in relief as Vyndus begins to walk away. He suddenly stops and taps his chin as if in though. "What would I do if you told the authorities about our little meeting?" The old man's eyes widened as he shook his head. "No! I would never!" Vyndus just smiles as he slowly shakes his head. "Still...I better not risk it." He walks out of the bar, walking back in with a crossbow and a barrel of gas as he takes aim. "Good thing I brought this baby along in my bike huh?" He chuckles as he fires the bow at the man, pinning him against the wall. He proceeds to pour oil all over the room and tosses the rug into the fireplace.

"N-no please, you don't have to do this." The man pleaded as he covered his wound with a hand. He doesn't answer, lighting a hankercheif from the fireplace and tossing it onto the puddle of oil. He smiles as the room begins to slowly burn. Vyndus sighs happily as he walks out of the tavern, hopping onto his bike again as he drives away towards Silvermoon's direction.
Spoiler:

The elf's ears twitched as the blacksmith brought the hammer down on the piece of metal to produce a loud ringing sound. "Do you...have anything to...you know?"Vyndus sighed as he gestured to his twitching ears. "Ah, my bad kiddo. I forget how loud it is for people who aren't used to it." The blacksmith smiles brightly as he holds out a sooty pair of earmuffs to the frowning elf. Vyndus nods as he puts them on with a slight grimace. "Much thanks, how much longer will this take?" The blacksmith shakes his head as he resumes pounding and shaping the piece of metal. "Not much longer, though it is rather odd for a young man like you to be wearing a heart shaped locket." The elf with the pair of earmuffs blushes faintly before frowning annoyedly as he crosses his arms across his chest. "Not for me, for a girl." The blacksmith chuckles lightly as he winks at him. "I know. Ah! My assistant seems to be done with your pocket watch." Vyndus smiles faintly as he carefully takes the golden pocket watch from the grinning assistant. He carefully flips it open before nodding in approval at the engraving inside and closing it again. The blacksmith grunts one final time before dipping the locket into a bucket of water. Vyndus hands the man several silver coins as he takes the still warm locket and slowly pockets it. He hands back the earmuffs before walking out of the shop. "Now, for a photograph."

Walking across the Bazarr he finally spots a small shop. Heading inside, he pauses as the door's chimes ring softly in his ear. Looking around the shop for a moment he smiles faintly at the shopkeeper. "I'm looking for a camera, you know, the thing you use to take pictures with?" The haggard looking elf at the counter frowns at him before walking around the counter to guide him through the shop. "Buddy, do I look like I was born yesterday to you?" Vyndus blinks at the shopkeeper but holds his tongue as he follows him around. The shopkeeper grunts as he opens a small box and holds out a chunky looking camera to Vyndus. "Camera. Gnomish technology. One gold."Vyndus chuckles lightly as he nods, supporting the camera with his left arm before fishing around in his pockets for the money. The old elf doesn't blink as he recieves the money, walking back to the counter and continuing to read the newspaper. "Anything else? Or can you leave now?" Vyndus sighs as he slowly repackages the chunky machine. "Have a nice day."

"Close the door, you're letting the cool air out."
Spoiler:

Slurp. Chomp. Crack. Snap.

Vyndus furrowed his brows as he devoured the food, ripping into drumsticks and tearing apart steaks. Only stopping to pause and swallow or take a large gulp of the fruit nectar he had in a mug, he sighed as he finished the drink. He shivered and frowned as he peered into the empty mug. "Sweet..." He sighs as he resumes eating, listening to his thoughts argue against each other.

"You said she was like your sister to you! Is this how you treat family?"
"It's for her own good."

"Why are you doing this? You can send someone in your place instead."
"It's personal, consider it a...family thing."
"What would Py think if you did this?"

The man stiffens as the thought comes into his mind. His muscles tense up, breaking the bone that he was gnawing on. He sighs as the jagged edge of the broken bone catches his cheek, slicing through it. Slowly wiping away his blood he stares at the dark red liquid before shrugging.

"I'll make it up to her."
"And if she interferes with your plan again?"
"She dies."
"You have responsibilities with the Wake, should you be doing this?"
"It'll only take a few days."
"Is this the right decision?"

Vyndus slowly finishes his meal as he slams his hands onto the table. He promptly stands up, wiping his face clear of blood and sauce before putting on his gloves again. He hands the innkeeper a few silvers before walking out the door. As he slowly walked into his house, he opened a small crate and looked at the gauntlets inside of them. A wicked smile slowly appears on his face as he twists the bracer, watching as two shining blades slide out of the gauntlet. He nods as he twists the bracer the other way, smile slowly dissapearing as the blades slide back into the glove. Vyndus slowly places the gauntlet into the crate again before putting his hands into his pocket. Pulling out a small slip of paper, he sighs as he reads it. "Kidnap Sathia...again?" Despite his confused expression, the man's thoughts were as clear as they could be. Only one thought burning bright in his mind in response to the questions that he asked himself earlier.

"Of course."
Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Adventures of Dibykali the Darkspear Orc! Jonoth 3 1,453 04-24-2014, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Adventures in Svenn and Asgrend Shenanigans Alpharius 7 1,860 05-16-2013, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Alpharius
  The Master's Adventures Adam255 0 600 01-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Adam255