The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The mistress's enslavement
Spoiler:
A spontaneous event cut short, after three people falling out due to either internet issues, or else, Niarrin and the group decided on this! It is now, up to Mythor, Syra and Malora to save them. Please do not post, unless you were in the storyline beforehand. ^.~ People involved in no particular order: Dalar, Nevarial, Mythor, Syra, Malora, Niarrin.

"Are you truly going to fight me? All of me?"

The Succubus had already managed to get rid of Mythor, Syra and Malora. All three, knocked out on the ground as the mistress of torment let out a loud chuckle. It echoed, the voice sending shivers through the three remaining night elves. Niarrin, who had previously been floored and used to lead her own group towards the succubus. Dalar, her ever faithful druid who had noticed it from the start and had tried to cure her, and the new comer.. Nevarial who had been easily seduced to the mistress her desires.

Three remaining, three still awake albeit in no position to fight.

"So that's it? I told you beforehand.. you should have loved me. You should have liked me.

The succubus smirked, licking her lips from the sheer enjoyment she gained so far.

"I'm in the mood for a game.. Aren't you?"

Chuckling, the demon vanished and reappeared for a few seconds before Dalar, before warping back to Niarrin. Her claws lowered, stroking the Kaldorei's face with a expression of utmost pleasure.

"I'm going to leave a note.. See if they can find you."

Her claw, pointed towards the road where the three unconscious members of Elune's Grace lay still. Her finger waving in mid-air, caused the writings on the road to become visible in fel green ink. As if the succubus was writing on a paper, she finished her sentences before looking back towards the three.

"We are in for a trip.. A trip far, far away." A demonic laughter escaped the demon's lips, pointing to Dalar, Nevarial and Niarrin briefly as they got covered into the blackest of shadows. Vanishing from the ground along with the demon. They re-appeared into a unknown part of the forest by most, clueless and disorientated. Shadows enchaining their legs and hands, having no chance of escaping by their own strength.

As the remaining members woke up, the sole thing they would read was:

"You mortals amused me.. So I have taken the captain, her friend, and my newest pet. Find us much further then the Emerald sanctuary, much further then the ruins of Constellas.. That is, if you want your people back..
I'll be waiting.

Spoilered for size and looks.
Spoiler:
[attachment=0]
Niarrin woke up, slowly, her head was throbbing, and it felt as every muscle in her body and mind was in pain. Grunting, she tried to move her arms and legs, unable to do so her eyes shot wide open. Glancing down to Dalar and Nevarial, she stared for a good few minutes before hanging her head as low as she could.

"What have I done.. By Elune." Her voice, but a mere whisper soon died off as the demon appeared behind her. Whispering into Niarrin's ear, the Kaldorei yanked the shadowy bounds that hold her.

"No! I shall not listen to your lies, your treachery! Not again! Closing her eyes, the Kaldorei let out a enraged howl through out the area. Panting quickly, her head was yanked back as the demon slid a sharp, long fingernail over the Kaldorei's neck.

"Oh you will dear.. When your friends wake up, you are going to do everything I tell you to. A laugh followed, as the Kaldorei closed her eyes back. The voice, seemed to come from every corner and tree, echoing around, before it died off. Leaving Niarrin awake in the absolute silence of the forest, head hung low with her teeth gritted on another.

"You will pay." she whispered furiously, not fighting her chains. "I swear you will."
A groan escape the slumbering the male Kaldorei, a large and muscular druid of the claw. The violet chains that kept the sleeping giant bound hummed slightly as he shifts in his sleep. He seemed quite pleased with himself, a faint smile upon his lips. "Hmmh.. The Emerald Dream was never like... -This-..."

Naturally, the succubus found a way to contain Dalar by inducing him into a different version of the Emerald Dream.

Needless to say... Dalar's slumber has rooted him from awaking by his own devices, for now he has no desire to return back to the Realm of Existence.
Malora slowly opened her eyes, as she slowly came back to reality. As her senses slowly came back to her, she felt rain. As she sat up, she lifted her hand up and ran it through her hair. She immediately noticed that the gunk she used to keep it green had washed out, and her hair left as its usual dark blue.

"What... happened?" Malora asked herself as she took in her surroundings. "That... Succubus knocked me out..." She made her way to the main road, as she had been pushed just off of it. "...And I suppose the battle went north from here?" Malora looked north, and didn't see any tracks near her, but she assumed they could have been washed away from the rain.

I must have been unconscious for a while, considering that all the stuff I had in my hair has washed out... But that would mean that the rain has kept up too... But that isn't important. If I can find Dalar, I can figure out what happened. After a few minutes of walking, she found the note that was written by the Succubus.

"So, I'm going north am I? She looked north with a scowl, "I'll kill that thing personally."
Spoiler:
This will most likely be updated, vewy, vewy slowly. That's because I'm wabbit hunting. not at home, and real life has me very busy. Due to the same reason, I've also released the other two, as with my departure from WoW, I wouldn't be able to host the event. Figured I might as well write out some storyline, as those don't take too much of my time. Enjoy.

"My life for theirs.. But I swear, you will not break me like you've done to others. I swear to you, I will have your head. With Elune as my witness, I swear it."

The succubus chuckled, lifting the long claw-like fingernail of her index finger under Niarrin's chin. Raising it with ease, the demon her eyes seemed to sparkle with fel-fire and pleasure. "You are quite passionate, aren't you dear?" The demon licked it's lips clear in Niarrin's view, who closed her eyes shortly after. Not replying to the taunting, she merely took deeper breaths. "Why should I release those two, and only keep you as my toy?" Nia took a deeper breath, taking her time to respond to the question. Being aware, that the wrong answer would keep her allies trapped and bound near the Demon's grasp.

"Because you've never been loved willingly." The succubus hissed loudly, lowering her fingernail before turning around. The shadows that kept Niarrin in place, tightened as a new one, formed itself tight around the Kaldorei's neck. "I've been loved! Everyone loves me, you foolish mortal!" The shadow wrapped tighter around Niarrin's neck, starting to choke her as the demon continued. "I have the world on a silver plate, you mortals are so easy to corrupt.. So easy to destroy from within."

Shadows engulfed the demon's left hand. "You show the courage of a fool, the passion of a crusader.. A human one at best." Turning around, the succubus wrapped the shadow chain around Niarrin's neck even tighter with a sole finger movement. It forced the Kaldorei to gasp, and weaken in the holding as her ability to breathe was made to a minimum. "Bah! No matter. I'll ask you again, and you better think twice about the answer this time. I might make your death less painful."

"Why should I release them, and keep you?"

"B..Because," The Kaldorei's voice but a mere whisper, eyes closed but under the eyelids rolling back into it's sockets. Her body struggling weakly against the chains of shadow, face turning darker blue. "Y..You..C..Can't br-." Another gasp for air escaped the Kaldorei her lips, who by now had fully run out of air. Her head dropped down, and body halted it's squirming.

"Because I can't break you? We shall see.." With a glance, the succubus picked the two other Kaldorei up, and with a crack of shadows disappeared. The shadowy bound around Niarrin's neck disappeared after she had passed out from the lack of air. Leaving her alone in the woods.

[Image: zach_demonology_succubus.jpg]
The Kaldorei's life had been toyed with, again and again the succubus had her fun. Sometimes it was plain torture, other times the demon played with her thoughts and hopes like she was just a small doll.

Yet she would not break, yet she would not give in. Niarrin had spend her nights and days praying silently, till the succubus interrupted her prayers short, only a few actually managed to reach it's end. The Kaldorei had been stripped of her possessions, who tauntingly lay just outside her reach. The succubus had teased with the chains, giving the warrioress room to get near her items before yanking her back. When Niarrin had given up on her attempts, the demon would let her loose only to move the items away from her instead.

Cat and mouse, for the demon it was all fun and games. Realising Niarrin lived as long as she managed to amuse the succubus, she forced herself to go after the taunts. Over and over, she tried but nothing seemed to work.

"Don't you think this is fun? Don't you? This is fun, isn't it?!" And many more variations had been asked after each trick, taunt and torture. The demonic voice, variating from the sugar sweet voice of a child, to the hellish laughter of something darker then a deathknight. It echoed through the warrioress her head, and each time it did Niarrin felt her own voice shouting through it.

It would seem to only be a matter of time, before the Kaldorei would start to give in.. Just a matter of time.

[Image: Sentinel__s_Glaive_by_tombernard.jpg]