The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

World That We Live In [Xigo's Mini-Events]
(As I often attempt to do these little miniature events, I figure I'd stop making them absolutely random and toss in a storyline or two to them. Thus, this topic will be here to maintain them, and take feedback on them. Hopefully, this gives my events more purpose than their randomness they currently have. Please, offer suggestions if you want a certain class such as Shaman or if you want a group of Orcs to partake in one. Though, I doubt that'll happen [get suggestions, that is].)

(A note, these are trust based events. I hate rolls, and they will have no place in these.)

Dreams of Shadows
Location - Ashenvale and surrounding territories
Faction - Druids.
Alignment - Good
Brief Summary - A fairly large number of potent druids have gone missing in the recent weeks. Whilst this normally is to be expected, with Ashenvale in a state of war, their corpses are never found. There isn't even a trace of the tree-huggers! Thus, the Cenarion Circle has sent word for all druids to be highly cautious whilst traveling in Ashenvale.
Tracking of Progress:
-Has yet to start

Thirst for Magic
Location - Anywhere
Faction - Neutral
Alignment - Neutral (Depending on how you look at it.)
Brief Summary - A strange hooded man in blue garb wanders Azeroth and the Outlands, finding brave adventurers whom would aid him. This man seeks dangerous magical artifacts scattered across the two worlds, seeking to bring them in under his control for his own purposes. While his purpose for retrieving these artifacts might be questionable... he does pay well.
Tracking of Progress:
-Has yet to start

~More to come!~
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zenethen's Mini-Adventures! Zenethen 5 1,329 10-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Interesting World News. ThePharaoh 94 23,906 07-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Last Post: sunday12321
  Changing the World - Teaser Spiralin 0 904 03-14-2013, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Spiralin
  Weight of the World Beltharean 1 968 12-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Beltharean