The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Professor Gearfizzle's Journal
6/18/206, Year of the Fall of the Lich King.

I successfully stole the Sonoramatrix from Flaxzo, that greedy bastard. It was easy enough, I just threw some coins down and the guards went running, Flaxzo should seriously consider increasing their pay. [Not likely for a Goblin, twice as unlikely for Flaxzo, I only met him once at my sister's wedding to his brother Fixzo, he was a greedy bastard then too.]

After safely securing the device onto my zeppelin I thought it would be smooth sailing [flying, rather]. I would just go under the guise as a transport ship and then head to Booty Bay and then to Ironforge and give Flaxzo time to forget about his ridiculous get rich quick scheme while I gather the other materials. This was not the case however, Flaxzo saw through this ruse and chased me down over the skies. I was flying for a good wile before he caught me.

When he caught me I had never seen so many damn Goblins, the passengers held them off well enough while I kept the ship up, I feel almost bad for them, giving them the experimental Fire Ignition Rocket Emitter, or simply F.I.R.E bomb to use and then ditching them to deal with my problem, but they were necessary losses, now Flaxzo will think me dead and the device gone, so I can be at peace.

Tinkers be praised if they lived. Hopefully they will not be too mad about this whole thing and see the scientific necessity. Now to acquire the euprethermoparanuerological core will be another task entirely, if such a thing even exists.
-Prof.Geezle G.Gearfizzle M.T

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Journal of Pures Lightier kadier 0 628 07-21-2011, 12:30 PM
Last Post: kadier
  Kane's Journal Entires grishnakah 0 548 02-23-2011, 04:26 AM
Last Post: grishnakah