The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Catching Breaks [Ihiri's Diary, Section 1]
#2, Brill.

I didn’t feel very safe getting off at Brill. Everyone either looked angry or had no jaw. One man was both angry and jawless. Unsettling.

Jokes aside, I’ve decided to take up my age old interest in Warlocks. I will speak with someone in the Undercity tomorrow. First, I must comfort this pain in my feet…

#3, Undercity.

What a great day. I started my training and met some very important people. I also began my training as an Herbalist.

This doesn’t look like a very impressive day on paper, actually.

#4, Brill.

I was highly curious in the Royal Apothecary Society, and when I asked someone about it, he turned out to be a high-ranking Apothecary and answered a lot of my questions. He recruited me on the spot. Things are going great.

I also met a Forsaken woman who was involved in the military, as well as a fresh-looking undead who said he was looking for “something”… whether he didn’t tell me or I forgot, I don’t recall what the something was. They wandered into Gallow’s End as rain was coming down. Friendly people.

Dear Ihiri,

I’m a Battle-Priest now! How exciting, right? I paid a visit to the Undercity before I left for Northrend, and unfortunately, you were nowhere to be found. I asked around the Apothecarium, and I suppose you were out with your professor honing your Warlock skills. Excellent! Perhaps I’ll see you somewhere amongst the throngs of adventurers soon. I’m writing from Vengeance Landing, and things are chaotic. Please stay safe! I miss you a lot… visit my mother sometime if I’m not back soon.

I love you!

-Illori
[Image: illoriheart.png]

#5, Silverpine.

I have been sent to the Sepulcher on the behalf of the Dark Lady herself, or so I’m told. I’ve been doing more important tasks for the Society lately. Advancing through my Warlock studies quickly by completely dedicating myself to my work, but, I’m beginning to feel the Fel energy within me whenever I summon demons. It is a frightening power which I’ve never felt so prominently before. I feel much more comfortable using shadow magic. My feet still ache. Contemplating purchasing a steed.

I'm glad Illori sent me a letter. I feel bad that I didn't see her when she visited, but, I'm sure we'll see each other soon. Hopefully.

#6, Silverpine.

I still feel very uncomfortable using Fel magic without guidance. I should seek someone who knows how to control this magic, or else I’ll end up like some of the adepts in Silvermoon. Perhaps one of the guilds posted throughout the Undercity could help? I'll go back as soon as I make sure the Sepulcher is safe.