The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Killing spree in Alliance lands.
(( This is a short intro I wrote while re-working this character for the restart. It is basically just a glimpse of things to come from Itheros in the future. Though it is short I hope you all find it enjoyable to read.))

A series of recent attacks on civilians in Elwynn Forrest and nearby Duskwood have happened within the last few weeks. Though very little is known about the actual assailant, the message is clear… dark things are coming as this foe slowly nibbles at the innocent free lives of Azeroth.

A cold rain fell on two figures both standing cloaked in black full plate. The pitter patter of rain drumming on metal echoed off there sleek designs. One turned to the other; his voice was raspy and spat venom into every word “Well these whelps seem to be merry making. What better time to deliver the news eh?” A nod from the second figure confirmed it.

Inside the building several common folk were enjoying some thick ale after a long day’s work at the mill. Samuel, a stout man spoke “Erin next time someone says -look out below- try not to block the logging with your face!” The assembly broke into an uproar of laughter. A young lad of merely eighteen hung his head in playful shame.
Outside the first figure removed his iron plate helm to reveal a Blood Elf’s features. His flesh was stretched thin and it resembled a grey wax paper. The Elf was better known to some as Itheros Blackheart, he was once a Knight of the Ebon Blade and a Death Knight in the service of Arthas. Azeroth simply knew him as The Butcher. His aqua marine hair fell upon his armor like an icy vale, the grass surrounding his feet began to wilt and die as he took large strides for the door of the building.

Samuel chuckled as he sipped his ale with a smile, “Well lads I think it is time for me to get home for some much needed wife time.” He winked slyly at the assembly. With a deafening sound the heavy oaken door splintered with an explosion of force that threw Samuel back onto a table top in front of the other men. A shadow stood in the doorway, “Trick or Treat… Death brings you something good to eat.” One of the men spoke through a shaken voice, “W-who are you?! A-a-and wh-what do you want?” The shadow smiled through black ichor coated fangs, it spoke again “Me?... For the short time left in your life whelp you may call me you’re… Boogie Man. And I’m here for you.” Sparks sprang forth from his sheathes draped at his sides; The Butcher’s slicers had been drawn. His blades festered with rot and hungered for flesh. Itheros took a step inside to begin his work.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S02Kit-k4c4[/youtube]

A large black hand burst forth from Itheros’s chest grabbing one of the men and drawing him quickly into his blades. The sudden jerk of his right arm severed the head of the man. Screams of horror filled the building. Samuel rolled off the table and shoved one of the larger muscled lads towards the Death Knight. Itheros stretched his hand out slamming his two long black nails of the left gauntlet into the boy’s eye sockets. He toyed with him for a moment jerking him around like a puppet and speaking for the now limp dead body “I think he has me guys! This lad has some fight in him still sure enough! Ah! Hahahaha!” The Death Knight hurled the body with a cackle of laughter. He moved deeper into the room running his right blade along the belly of another young man who tried to break for the door. The boy’s intestines spilled out into his hands as he cried in choking agony. Tears welled in his eyes as he dropped to his knees screaming for his father. Itheros nudged him over with a push of his hip “I think you dropped something kid.” A smile broke on his face once more. Samuel darted behind a table and moved to the area behind the bar. One of the men stood with anger and raised a chair smashing it over the Death Knights left side. Itheros turned to him with a perked brow, “Really?...” His palm crashed into the face of the man and gripped tightly. The Death Knights hand began to fester with disease and filth, his dying prey called for help as sores opened on his face and spread down his neck to the rest of his body. The dead Elf spoke with a chuckle, “You don’t look so well mate. Here, have a seat.” Itheros grabbed a piece of the broken chair and shoved it up between the man’s thighs. He lifted him up onto the bar leaving him propped up and leaking life fluid. The human death stick gave a shrieking squeal.

Samuel grabbed the rifle from behind the bar and stood, he wasted no time in unloading the two rounds into the first thing he saw. Unfortunately for him the now half face he saw was that of Erin. Itheros had held the boy in front of the blast, “Nice shot, and I think he gets the joke now.” A reaching claw grasped the throat of Samuel. The Death Knight gave a sharp twist and tug that tore open the man’s wind pipe. Itheros dropped the dead body of Erin and leapt over the counter grabbing the dying Samuel’s face, “I wanna hear you cry out. Do it. DO IT! You pathetic fat excuse of a man. Scream for me!” His grip tightened as he jerked the man. Samuel tried to speak a few words but a crimson wet choked him. Itheros shoved his left hand further into the man’s now gaping throat and sharply yanked on his spinal column killing him. The Death Knight pulled a piece of Samuel’s spine loose and placed it in the man’s front shirt pocket. He gave the pocket two gentle pats as he laughed. Blood now soaked the floor and the smell of death was thick in the air. Behind the bar Itheros noticed a man cowering in the corner, “Guess you get to live.” The Butcher’s slicers quickly returned to their homes as the Death Knight stood and headed for the doorway. He stopped suddenly as the man behind the counter spoke, “Sh-should I de-deliver a message?” Itheros grinned “You idiot… you really think you get to live?... Everyone knows the bartender gets it the worst!” Laughter and screams filled the cold night air of the surrounding woods. A Butcher enjoyed his last bit of work; it was slow and horrid though carefully done.

Outside the second figure remained standing firm, arms folded. Itheros approached him as he wiped his hands on what was left of a man’s bloody shirt, “Well… That was interesting. I do enjoy exploring the limits of mortal flesh.” His helm quickly made its way back atop his head covering his icy hair. The second figure motioned for the two to leave. Fog filled the thick wood now as the temperature began to change through the night. All that remained of the once small shack tavern was now a rotten death filled bucket of severed limbs and horrid sights of mortality. The guards would find all the shocking displays even one of a bartender splayed open and his insides placed on bloody plates laced across the bar with a bloody message written over it “Welcome to the Butcher’s Den, home of a fresh cut flank.”
[Image: 15.jpg]