The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Roll out with the Caravan!
Posters have been set up around Booty Bay, Ratchet and a few other ports-of-call in various levels of completeness and order:

Howdy!

Are you looking for money? Adventure? Stories to tell the kids when you're older? Loss of blood? Of course you are! Why else would you be here, reading this here poster? Don't look over your shoulder or walk away just yet!

If you're looking for A, B, C, D, or All of the Above, then mosey on down to Booty Bay in the bee-utiful Stranglethorn jungle. Caravan Fairwinds, hunter extraordinaire and the most interesting gnome in the world, is looking for a few good hands to take care of a few chores!

You may be saying to yourself: "Chores? I don't need no chores!" Well, you'd be wrong! Remember our choices! A, B, C, and D! It's going to be swelltastic!

"Well, Caravan Fairwinds, what's the pay?" What are you, a moon-brained nanny or a rough'n'tumble, moonshine-for-blood adventure-type?? (If you need to know, the answer should be "rough'n'tumble, moonshine-for-blood adventure-type.) Leave your jewelry, children and morals at home, they'll only bog you down or get caught in your clothing.

Mystery is half the fun! Inquire today! Or something.

OOC Notes: :) Yes, The Caravan needs a handful of people to take care of some business. Pay is negotiable, but she will be handing out IC currency. If we get enough people, I'd like to take care of this this evenin', or whenever is convenient for Rosencrat (You heard me; bow down to your overlord!).
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Exceedingly shameless ba-bump. <3 C'mon, y'all!
(....You convinced me XD. Bastos is joining, but he won't be able to actively participate in the guild until the end of my Dead Boss Letters.)
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(Haha! Fantastic!

That's one! C'mon, y'all! To clarify, this is not necessarily an invite to the not-so-limited <Fairwinds Ltd>, but rather for a quick event and a spot of work for the very swelltastic Marianna!

Bonus = You get to hang out with Caravan!)