The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Godfordian War
So, it seems my character, Dalikan Godford, is growing a -long- list of enemies, and may need a -long- list of allies to counter.

So, this is a Storyline, because I felt the hunt for Godford's head needs to start a hypothetical war:

The Godfordian War -

His allies? Name your characters, if you will them.

His enemies? Name your characters, if you will them.

Jon Won and the Won Dynasty?
Aendron
Ralerian

I would like to point out I completely understand none of this conflict is against me as a person OOCly, and I wish the best of luck ICly and OOCly to all those who would fight with or against me in this massive struggle. I hope none of you take my massive (failures) killings OOCly personally.

Thank you for your time, and let us someday prepare for this War that may possibly shake the foundations of the server itself.

Good day.
The apex of hubris demands a war over the crown of one state.

The loftiest of arrogance assumes a war over the head of one man.

...isn't a good duo of assassins enough?
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
That's when roll fights come in handy >.> Imagine if the two assassins failed at rolling, and then more people had to fight, eh?
His enemies? Name your characters, if you will them.

Spoiler:
[video=youtube]]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geiy0gN7j6k&autoplay=1[/video]

Jon Won

and the

Won Dynasty
I warned about this many times before. Harming Doran in any way is like running after a hornet's nest and whacking it with a baseball bat.

Needless to say, Aendron would work against Dalikan since Doran has ties to his half-brother Ralerian. Luckily for you, Leron will (hopefully) remain ignorant to this and have no involvement.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
The apathetic ones snarking on the sidelines? Name your characters, if you will them.

Craer Naharev
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
(01-31-2012, 05:45 AM)SachikoMaeda Wrote: I warned about this many times before. Harming Doran in any way is like running after a hornet's nest and whacking it with a baseball bat.

Needless to say, Aendron would work against Dalikan since Doran has ties to his half-brother Ralerian. Luckily for you, Leron will (hopefully) remain ignorant to this and have no involvement.

How come all of your chars somehow know each other?
(01-31-2012, 10:00 PM)Cassius Wrote:
(01-31-2012, 05:45 AM)SachikoMaeda Wrote: I warned about this many times before. Harming Doran in any way is like running after a hornet's nest and whacking it with a baseball bat.

It's not unusual players have characters who know each other. Hell, I can even create a who's who chart of just my own characters and you can see everyone knows someone within all of my player accounts.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(01-31-2012, 10:17 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote:

It's not unusual players have characters who know each other. Hell, I can even create a who's who chart of just my own characters and you can see everyone knows someone within all of my player accounts.

Ty for answer.

This is actually by chance. Completely. Not intentional at all.
And not all of my characters know each other. Kurisam, Rein, Kiran, Achenin, and a few others have no involvement with one another. Except Kurisam and Rein because they're stuck on the same island.

BUT BACK ON TOPIC

Aendron will not be direct at all in any attacks. It's not how he works. He will seemingly just kinda sorta sit back and play the insanely evil game he makes this all to be.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi