The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

To the Goresight Vanguard, Letters Await
To all members, both present and former, of the Goresight Vanguard,

It is with great pleasure that I write to you once again. The times have been good to us, offering us one moment to catch our breath in all this turmoil and battle. It is much to ask, but I believe each of you strong and capable, therefore…I would have your aid if you would give it.

We have been offered another chance at adventure and glory, and I know that if you have been as bored as I have after the last job that you will be overjoyed to hear this. The trip we will be making is one familiar to many of you; it would seem Northrend is our destination once again.

Let us meet in Orgrimmar to discuss details of the upcoming mission. If you cannot make it straight away, know that it is my intention to head to Agmar’s Hammer in Dragonblight and we can meet up there at your convenience.

I have missed you, all of you. I look forward to battling at your side once again.

-Kor’kron “Warlady” Lirshar Goresight
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Mokaku rubbed his eye as he awoke from his slumber aboard The Frostbrand, yawning quietly. In his arms was his mate who was still peacefully sleeping. Normally he would've fallen back to sleep, but he noticed a peculiar item next to him. A folded sheet of parchment. With his free arm he reached across and unfurled it, scanning through the later.

"... Back to the north..." He thought to himself. "Best go there to make sure Mochla doesn't kill me."

He blinked as his mate stirred in her sleep.

"... Maybe when Bijir wakes up though."

- - - - - - - - -

Draknir's fists furiously pounded against a makrura on the coast of Durotar, beating it to death. It could've been done much easier with a sword, but he needed the training, and nothing woke him up like the thrill of a hunt. As he dragged the bloodied and cracked corpse across the sands, an Orcess approached him with a sheet of parchment.

"Some guy told me to pass this onto you." She said bluntly, holding it out.

He furrowed his brow. "What? From who?"

"Someone called Lirsh- OW!" She glared as she got smacked around the head. "What was that for?!"

"Reading my mail. That was just a test."

She growled and stomped off, but not before throwing a rock at Draknir's head from a distannce. He'll get back at her later...

But a grin slowly produced on his face as he scrunched the letter into a ball, now stained with Makrura blood. "About time!" The grin faded as quick as it came, his expression turned grim as he picked up a rock of his own.

"Now where'd she go..."
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Teztez, having just descended the stairs from his quaters, rolled his shoulders, glaring at the grunt infront of him. "Wha' chu wan'?" barely dressed, the Warlord scratches his chest, taking the letter hold out to him by the grunt, waving him away. "Begone wit chu, wakin' me up befo' Ah'd even 'ave mah mornin' fun yet."

The grunt hurries off back to his post, mumbling to himself.

A frown comes over Teztez' face as he reads, though it soon becomes a wide smirk, which only becomes wider as he ascends the stairs again. Nothing like good news to go with a good bit of morning fun.
Feedback Thread.

Common Sense; Questionable, still there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Letters to/from Gantrithor ProjectRandom 0 740 01-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Last Post: ProjectRandom
  Letters to the Public Mathias 6 1,495 08-08-2013, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Mathias
  Letters From Hillsbrad CappnRob 11 1,854 08-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Last Post: cartoonkarl
  Sana´s letters from the front Maarten 2 1,106 07-02-2013, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  Letters from the Lake House Caravan 5 1,499 04-25-2013, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Caravan