The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Letters from Maya
Less than a day passed since she walked away from that cursed city. Maya yet again found herself going a separate path from her acquaintances. She remembered Mokaku heading the way of the Frostwolf, but not of Geezle. There were still some bitter thoughts lingering with Voragh which made her relieved he wasn't going her way.

Maya once again found herself approaching the tranquil city of Silvermoon, parting ways from the traveling strangers. She couldn't stand out anymore as an orc in the city of the Sin'dorei, doubly so for being a tinker. And yet something about this place made her feel much better. At least it was a place that appreciated the learned types such as herself, and she knew some sin'dorei as her friends. Speaking of such...

What a good time to find her friend, in this city. How would she start? But with a letter. Even if he wasn't there, surely the elves knew a way to get words into the right hands. This wouldn't be the only letter...

As she found a place in the study she found her head flooded with words, and only such much paper to write with. She sat herself at the desk, tapping at the pad of paper.

Spoiler:
Quote:Doran,
I'm sorry I haven't said anything to you in forever.

I get carried away with what I do and forget about the people that matter. And I don't have a lot of people that matter, I don't really want to lose that.

I was thinking of you today. I've been in a pretty bad place like when we first met. I had to babysit another elf and help him pull through this, though I have to say he wasn't like you. Actually I don't think I've met someone so single-minded and helpless. I'm worried if I ever have to meet him again, given he was kind of nice but so out of touch with reality. Couldn't stop talking about his mentor and couldn't seem to think on his own.

Also I think he might eat me if he was to associate me with flesh.

I actually finished that sewing machine a long time ago and I should get it to you. I think it's in Hearthglen. Maybe I can ship it to you? I can go there if you want to meet up, but right now I'm in Silvermoon. I may stay awhile.

– Maya

Spoiler:
Quote:Geezle,
I'm not sure where you went after we got out of Northwind but I was quick to get out of the group since I sort of needed space from you know who (at least I think you know who he is). I'm in Silvermoon so I doubt you can join me. If I leave I'm likely to go to the Goresight.

I know I fit in well with gnomes and we get alone well, but the Goresight is my place to be. The Goresight Vanguard is my family. You're not welcome there for being Alliance, but we can still keep in touch.

I'm going to build another bike soon and possibly a bone cannon. I told the anorexic elf that I needed him to get me a bone by eating it out so I could invent a cannon with it. Maybe I'm paranoid worried, but I don't want to be caught lying about it. He's an Ebon. And a cannibal. Anyways maybe Lirshar will like it. Lirshar's pretty cool about stuff like that. Too bad you probably couldn't meet her. I think she'd kill you. But I think that's sort of normal by now.

Anyways, if you have plans or suggestions for the bone cannon, I'd be happy to get some back. I want to get this thing off my back so I can get to bigger ideas. I'll be waiting.

– Maya

Spoiler:
Quote:Voragh,
I don't like you and you don't like me but you better wat
[/quote]

*crumple*

I REALLY don't like you, I hope I never have to

*crumple*

I'm sorry you had to be a skin thief. I know how it really sucks. I know it happened to me twice and how I could remember how they used my skin to hurt others and try to steal everything that was me. I could understand why you're mad at me and Gantrithor. I'll do my best to make sure I don't put you in such danger again.

– Maya

PS: I think you were lying when you said I couldn't take the punch well. There have been worse things than that. I just wasn't prepared.

“Does Voragh even write?” Maya asked herself, realizing how stupid this looked.

Spoiler:
Quote:Dear Jofwaz,
Might sound funny never writing to you before, but I can never seem to find you when you're around. How are you? Is the love exchange still in business? I never hear of matches for me. Sometimes I'm afraid there aren't really any good matches.

Anyways, I still have your glove if you ever want it back. Maybe we can meet somewhere. I never got to see you fight the devilsaur but I know you probably beat its tail straight to the Nether. Anyways, please write back if you can.

– Maya

“I better wrap this up.” she told herself, taking the small pile of letters. She gathered herself and some of the books in the study, making her way to the closest mailbox she could find.

Maya let out a long, drawn-out sigh. She could have only wished to have some normal company not so scattered around Azeroth.

((also sorry if this seems scattered or rushed. Been sorta busy most of the day and it feels like my head was gonna split in two part of the time))
The following letter is written in block-type lettering, printed on very thick paper, and most of it is smeared and crossed out schematics and equations involving a bone cannon, hand written in blood red ink over the schematics very clear are the words "DON'T USE BONE, IT WILL BREAK"

Furthermore, don't be silly about this Lirshar. I'm quite incapable of premature death. Now I am quite entangled in Gnomish affairs as well and would be unable to see you until I perfected my device that would transpolymutatomorph the user into a Gnomoid, until then a letter correspondence is fine.

His signature is pressed into the page in a shiny golden ink.
Professor Geezle Gisle Gearfizzle

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Letters to/from Gantrithor ProjectRandom 0 740 01-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Last Post: ProjectRandom
  Letters to the Public Mathias 6 1,495 08-08-2013, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Mathias
  Letters From Hillsbrad CappnRob 11 1,854 08-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Last Post: cartoonkarl
  Sana´s letters from the front Maarten 2 1,106 07-02-2013, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  Letters from the Lake House Caravan 5 1,499 04-25-2013, 08:31 AM