The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Xigo's Feedback Thread
Yeah, I'm making a second one. WHAT!? YOU GOT A PROBLEM WIT' DAT?

Anywho. If you've roleplayed with me or have been an unfortunate victim of me puppeting an NPC, please tell me what you enjoy and what you think I can improve on! I'm mostly looking for feedback on Versich, Skyfin (especially Skyfin), and Kil'shi for various reasons.

Versich - I want to know if I'm getting his 'tone' right. Am I going too far overboard?
Skyfin - Does he feel like a murloc? Do you feel he's silly? Too serious?
Kil'shi - Do you have any problems with me playing a High Warlord? Am I playing the rank wrong?

My most recent puppeting was of Lor'Themar, but I can't really remember past that. Do you have any memorable puppeting from me? I'd like to know what I do right!

Thanks!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
One of my favorite RP moments was actually due to a puppeting from you. Me and some others were chilling in the Shattrath Tavern when an Arakkoa shows up and says he will give a price to who can answer three riddles the fastest. My character won and got a broken I.W.I.N. button. Such a small thing, really, but it made that RP session golden.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Kil'shi is full of hugs and kittens, and his second daughter loves her daddeh.

I really don't know much about military ranks, or not enough to say. And I've seen so little of the guy! But, from what I've seen, he seems composed and distant enough to serve as a good example of a high rank, without shoving it down everyone's throats. Everyone seems to react naturally to him without him waving about his fist-blade and screaming. That's an underestimated challenge to pull off.

So, yeah. Good job! And I hope to see him in later Lok'Narash events.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
You know what you need to do?

WRITE KIL'SHI A PROFILE

>:C
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Soon.™
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
That time where Irogh and some of his buddies were awkwardly raided by a swarm of Murkura on the outskirts of Ratchet.

Otherwise you're pretty sneaky and just a part of the background. "Who is that?", "I dunno.", "You ask.", "No wai!", "Tch!", "Gusie, RP.", "orite..."

Skyfin was the most memorable so I'll comment on that. That time he helped the Night Elves delve into that cavern with the wall of water? That RP had a good, balanced feel of serious shaman business with subtle nuances of quirky murloc.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
It's good that you didn't leave.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
I thought Kil'shi was a joke at first.

It's entirely due to the fact that I first read his name as Killshit Rendtear.
He was a joke at first.

He used to be named Killshit Rendtear. ... Which is the name of my Ork Warboss in 40k.
(10-07-2012, 02:34 PM)Roxas65 Wrote: One of my favorite RP moments was actually due to a puppeting from you. Me and some others were chilling in the Shattrath Tavern when an Arakkoa shows up and says he will give a price to who can answer three riddles the fastest. My character won and got a broken I.W.I.N. button. Such a small thing, really, but it made that RP session golden.

I remember that! I was there! That was precious! :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
I rather like Skyfin, actually. Not knowing many murlocs myself, I can only say that he is a refreshing break from the stereotype that most of us have come to when murlocs are involved: They're mindless slobbery fish peoples that totally suck to quest around. Skyfin has a lot of depth to him (something you and I have discussed OOCly) but this also comes across ICly to those who are paying attention.

I wish I saw him (and/or you) around more, but when you're there you're there and it's excellent. Hug
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
I'm mostly looking for ways to expand my repotoire as far as roleplaying is concerned. Is there anything you think I could work on? Anything new you'd like me to try? Thanks!
I'd want you playing the type you hate. In your face attention-seeking snark, well executed. Be a rolemodel.

Take cheap cliches and execute them to their best, most credible and most fun version.

And, if you want, I can play the socially awkward quiet friend to your sanguine extrovert, for extra kicks.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
I swear I posted on here >.> Something about WE NEED TO RP! Then I'll critisize you on bad RP (<3)
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
I know we joke about Kapre's bad relationship history, but in quite honesty? I do hope to see Yui more, and part of the reason Kapre never approached her as an option for courtship is because of her long, frequent absences. His past two breakups occurred IC because of long, frequent absences.

That isn't to say I don't want your other characters, but in general, I don't see them much. And quite frankly, I still find it intimidating to ask for RP from you.

Woo!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bingles' Feedback Thread Bingles 40 46,211 02-09-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  Mathias' Edited Feedback Title Thread Mathias 41 17,721 01-12-2015, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Geoni's Feedback Thread Geoni 18 11,272 01-06-2015, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Cartoonkarl's Feedback thread. cartoonkarl 2 4,493 10-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Harmonic