The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

No Need for 'Nobles' [loud mercenaries for hire]
In the more crime filled areas of all the cities are written notes near resiences and industries. Written madly in common and orcish, and in commoner speak.

Quote:END THE NOBLE MENACE, PEOPLE OF ALL CITIES!

IT'S ABOUT TIME, FOR THE NOBLES WHO HAVE BEEN PROSPERING ON THE BLOOD AND SWEAT TO END. MANY FAMILIES AND PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PUT TO HARD WORK WITH NO BENEFITS, NO DOCTORS AND THEY PAY MORE TAXES THAN THE RICH!

It's time for us to strike back.. With a cruel vengeance! If you have any requested targets, THOSE WHOM HAVE IT MADE FOR THEM. Chaos, would work for a coin. Ask around the darkest corners of your cities for "CHAOS".

OOC:

Noble houses can exchange an attack on another if they convince Chaos if it is for the best. This is my best shot at bringing more activity to some inactive noble houses in Silvermoon and Stormwind. To bring the server back!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

[The font is very hard to read, I suggest you change it to something not so bright!]
Through one of the seedier areas of Silvermoon walked a rather tall sin'dorei woman. Very modestly dressed in a brown robe of either cotton, wool, or a mix of the two. Her only protection seemed to be a simple rapier. The only thing that crowned her head a lacquered wooden hairband. Feet were clad in cloth and wooden sandals.

The only noble-esque ornament on the entirety of this woman's body was a signet ring. Gold, plainly stamped with her House's sigil. That being, the alchemical symbol for gold, surrounded by a skewed laurel wreath, as if it were a crescent moon. Unseen, on the underside of the stamp, was the symbol for lead.

"...Lady Viel'thaldonis?", a voice asked from the window of a shabby--shabby for Silvermoon--home.

The lady peered up at the voice, and after a moment her lips parted in a bright smile. "Hello, ma'am. How are--", she started to greet in return, but found herself interrupted.

"Thank you so much for your aid. My little Anael has been burying himself in schoolbooks.", the mother-at-the-window interjected, a hand resting on her chest. "Until we found your foundation, our family had no idea how we might afford school. He might be a magister one day now!"

Below, Tandraelyn listened, her only movement a graceful incline of her strawberry-blond haired head as the woman finished her thanks. "Thank the Light, not I. I only walk its path, whatever gifts my House gives are its graces. Tell Anael I said hello, hm?", the Templar offered a friendly wave, then turned to depart.

"Thank the Light for you, then, lady!", the mother responded, waved, then turned back to her duties in the home.

The Templar walked on, unhindered. Only pausing to peer at an odd poster, its bold print catching her gaze. Far different than more of the organic script of her city.

She muttered to herself as she read, "End the noble menace...blood...oh, my. This is no good at all", she tutted as she finished. Her hand rested on the pommel of her rapier as she peered, and thought. Then only shook her head sadly, not bringing herself to vandalize. "The authorities will find it soon enough. My menacing self has other work to do", she muttered again, a small grin pulling on her lips as she strode on again.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Pfft, nobles that are good are no fun, what will the choas do with good nobles? I say blow 'em up to >.< Anywho that was a good IC thingy c0r, I hope my member of the choas gets to blow something up soon ;3
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Bingles walks down the streets of Stormwind, noticing the rugged poster in an alley way. He reads it, "What a goof-ball, how is he ever going to get away with killing a noble? Unless this 'Chaos' is like, goblin. They'll blow him up. So pathetic." he walks off laughing. He then passes a troubled crowd, and a man with a white suit and a scarf. Talking to the crowd. He overheard the word "Chaos" many times, he grew nervous..
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Vedis peers over at the note that had been dropped on his desk, an amused smile stretching his lips. "... You are worried father?" The older Elf stroked his beard. "You would do well to be as well. We've had threats, but this seems like they want to destroy nobles in general." The younger Elf chuckles, a shake of his head. "Nonsense father, nonse--" A brief but sharp noise cuts him off, the elder of the two glowering at the younger leader. "Your superiors have told me of how you get your assistants to help you on the paperwork. You will not shy from your duty this time." Vedis cuts in again. "Is that not what assistants are for, father?" His father stares before a cold "Silence." shuts Vedis up. "You will alert the other nobles, find these upstarts, and hunt them down. Understood?"

"... Yes father, I understand. Shorel'aran." Vedis pauses for a moment, glancing back at the note, eyes narrowing slightly as he takes the crimson long coat, sliding his arms into the sleeves. "Well, it's been a while since I've been out in the front lines."
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

Meanwhile, back at the Blood Knight's barrack...

"What."

A blonde haired elf sat behind a sturdy desk, cluttered with official looking paper work and a few remains of a few snacks devoured throughout the day. Krian's brow furrowed, plucking up a single piece of paper that bore red ink, writing in bold. The Master's shoulders sag a bit, setting it aside after briefly scanning it. He raises a hand to cover his face, rubbing a pair of digits into his closed eyes. "Why do they bother," he mutters under his breath. Straightening himself out, he selects a bundle of papers and a pen, mouthing out the words he writes onto the form.

By order of Master Duskbinder, the following are here by delegated to confront a C threat level situation...

Krian shifted in his chair, an exhale of envy passing through his nose as continues to fill out the form. Considering he's been stuck behind a desk ever since he came back from a failed patrol that counted him as MIA, assumed KIA, it was better than a demotion. Maybe. What he would give to be able to swing his sword at something that wasn't a practice dummy...

This task unit will be placed under Master Duskbinder.

He lets a soft grin form on his face, thoughts racing through his mind. "Either they deny it and forget about this headache or let me out of this damned office."
The apparently strong man that Jeremy is was walking through the streets of Stormwind, when his eyes caught something, making him turn and blink. "What in the-"
Furrowing his brows, moreso to narrow his eyes in anger, he brought his hand up to rip the poster down from the wall. "What kinda 'assassins' are these, showing off their colours from the very beginning?!", he commented in his mind, just as he walked past another old poster, though not the same as before.
Taelynn strides the streets of Silvermoon, noticing the blatantly worded sign. Passing by it, her mind is overwhelmed with thoughts;

"I wonder why mercenaries fancy themselves assassins nowadays. Does it attract more attention? The fricative 'sss' leaves a stronger imprint on the ears and mind, that is for certain, however it still attracts too much attention - unwanted attention more than otherwise. Then again, perhaps it is what they want? Maybe all this is just a giant chessboard and we are measly pawns? What if. But no, this language is too shallow, the handwriting is near illegible and... disgusting. I'm over-analyzing things again."

She'd barely passed the poster when her thoughts shifted onto a different topic.

She arrived home minutes after, and the image popped back into her head. Out loud, she pointed out:

"Amateurs."
For the first time in years, the Death Knight Lenorius Silverfang walked through the streets of Silvermoon without a shred of armor. He wore a simple black suit and a scowl on his face as he scanned the city with a low grumble to himself. He paused in his tracks as he read over the words of the poster.

"What is this nonsensical dribble?. A threat? Or a bunch of children playing games?" the Knight ripped the poster from the wall and bunched it up, "And to think of all that work my family did protecting their good-for-nothing behinds, they're going to say we're the ones at fault? Why, they should be thanking us for dealing with political nonsense they don't have to."

He continued on his way, white hair shining in the sun, "Good for nothing scoundrels. I've yet to 'prosper' in their blood. They've yet to see me be a tyrant. I ought to find the slippery bastard that posted that and beat him or her with their own arm and leg."

Meanwhile, in the dark cave that is where Kidnapped numero five is taking place, Leron awoke from his nap. He peered around the cave with his one good eye before settling back against his rock. He sighed to himself before napping again, "Why do I fear my father's up to no good now? He better be watching the kids like he's supposed to and not be off on some adventure."
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Krest moves around Rachet in his simple clothing, the brown shirt, pants, and boots. He continues his everyday action of reading the nearby bounty board, mostly watching to see if his own had been taken down yet. And as always, it was still there. He shivered, tugging his cloak tighter around his face, frowning.

He turns to leave, disappointed as always until he saw something that caught his eye. He read the bold red print, blinking before a slight smile formed on his face. ".. It seems I'm not the only one being hunted anymore am I Leron." He tilts his head back, looking up at the sky. "Ah well, I'm sure your fine. At least your the only noble I kn-"

His eyes suddenly focus as he turns from the board, going back to the small hut he had been calling home for the past couple of months. Without a word he dons his armor and leaves, his hand gripping his blade. "To hell with your threats, Vivalyn. Amura can't be alone while these people still hunt for Noble blood."
Celen walks at the streets of booty bay towards the bounty board, looking at it briefly and sighs."Boring." she continues to walk until a number of posters caught her eyes, she reads them and sighs again."Stupidity at it's best." she tears the posters down, slicing some of them and the others just torn, she removes one without harming it and on the other next to it she writes in bright red ink: "Tick tock goes the clock, and what now shall we play?"

After finishing what she wrote she leaves the area, with a smile."Time to talk to Ormica." she says quietly to herself as she leaves.
Quote:END THE NOBLE MENACE, PEOPLE OF ALL CITIES!

IT'S ABOUT TIME, FOR THE NOBLES WHO HAVE BEEN PROSPERING ON THE BLOOD AND SWEAT TO END. MANY FAMILIES AND PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PUT TO HARD WORK WITH NO BENEFITS, NO DOCTORS AND THEY PAY MORE TAXES THAN THE RICH!

It's time for us to strike back.. With a cruel vengeance! If you have any requested targets, THOSE WHOM HAVE IT MADE FOR THEM. Chaos, would work for a coin. Ask around the darkest corners of your cities for "CHAOS".

Lord Jyovani Vespe'dune stares blankly at the poster with curious tilt of his head. He stood there, arms hanging to his sides. Little gears struggle to spin in his head before his mismatched eyes finally blink. Gloved hands reach for the poster to pull it off, with no consideration to the owner's intentions with it. He walks like a stiff board on legs, his clothed shoes tapping along the paved road as he makes his way out of the city. Outside the massive gates is the lord's cousin, former Captain Frascona Dusksail.

"Look," Jyovani says as he held the poster to him. "You might find this interesting, Coz."

"Do I, now?" Frascona says as he takes the poster from his cousin's hand and reads it. "Interesting. Hey, this seems familiar."

"Does it?"

"Yes. I did something similar before. You know what happened, Coz?" Frascona says as he clenched his teeth while crumpling the poster in his ebony-gloved hand. "Almost twenty years behind bars!"

"...I understand, Frascona. Shall I throw this away?"

Frascona glances at the crumpled up paper. "Actually... I need to use the bathroom." He uncrumples the sheet and folds it up more neatly, making sure the sharp edges are folded in to prevent paper cuts. "Excuse me," he says as he makes his way to the forest.

Jyovani does not question his cousin's intentions. He just goes back inside the city.

Somewhere, a Forsaken is uttering "Chaos"....
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
- Stormwind -

Fresh out of having his plate armor repaired over at "Limited Immunity", Telathis was drawn to a crowd of outraged and indignant citizens... with a poorly-written poster seeming to be the center of the controversy. Looking the note over, like the others, he initially saw it as needless shit-stirring of some self-important gang or another...

... but his memories wouldn't let him just ignore it. As reactionary as it was to reject the extremist views, the battle... no, slaughter - he wasn't going to mince words - of Alterac, and the subsequent release of its nobles. The betrayal of the Stonemason's guild. The message here was misguided, certainly, but the veteran did see a point to the cause.

Telathis shook his head and walked off... a shame the cause was championed by what seemed to be an indiscriminate, narrow-minded idiot - or by a noble themselves to discredit and demonize those who'd oppose their abuses of power by associating them with such fools. He'd have to think this over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over in Booty Bay, a tauren covered in the blood of freshly-slain pirates and trolls had found the note. A psychotic smirk spread across her face - a mercenary band that's willing to kill high-profile targets and throw society into chaos? A kind of fun she would never want to miss out on. That they weren't assassins implied they'd prefer overt methods to subterfuge - another bonus in her book. Great, where do I sign up? she asked herself silently... and looking at her axe, planned a back-up plan. In case they turned out to be like the Bloodsail Buccanneers, Syndicate, or other "Outcast" factions, the too-violent-for-even-the-Grimtotems Tauren could probably make a nice buck slaughtering them, and remaining in the good graces of the cities. There's plenty of work and acceptance for a psychopath, if you know who to kill.
---The Barrens---

Sudeth lets out a hacking cough as he walks out of his stow away place in The Barrens, recently changed from his dirty rags he's been in for the past couple of weeks. He puts his mask on, tying it in the back while glancing over to a post that seemed to be nailed to the front of the house.

"Hm. . .", he says while motioning closer towards the flier, trying to get a closer look at who might've wrote it. He rolls his eyes, chuckling. "Another little scheme planned by ol' green skin. . .this should be good."

He takes out his fiery, red blade and sets it towards the piece of paper gently. It quickly catches on fire and dissipates in less then a second. Sudeth sheathes his blade back into it's hilt, walking away while muttering to himself.

"That bastard better not be wanting us to help him. . ." He laughs while walking down the road into the heart of The Barrens.
"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didnt understand the assignment, and I told them they didnt understand life." - John Lennon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random ragged posters - what could they be? [Assassin for hire] Kira13 1 1,103 12-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Kira13
  Posters around neutral cities![Assassin for hire] Aethon 3 1,020 10-23-2012, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Stealthscout
  Wandering Bard For Hire Thoradin 0 582 06-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Thoradin