The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Where is everyone?
I just got back, downloaded everything and see nobody! What happened?! D:
It's because there's...only two people online. So that's probably why. Don't let that get your spirits down, it's a weekday night. You'll find active RP soon enough, once people come about on the weekend, if you're willing to generate or join some.
Alright, thanks.. Just used to a good ammount of people at all times. >< Guess things have changed.
This is more of a patch than a solution, but perhaps you could consider joining the CoTH Skype group. Sometimes poking people on here and waiting a bit helps in getting some RP. Another thing you can try, if you don't want to log the game every time, is "stalk" the account manager to see what everyone's up to. Rest assured, sometimes idling on GMI helps, but not this early on the morning (GMT) :p. Try later on the day; it depends on the days (haven't seen a pattern; random so far), but usually even before 12 AM ST there's already some people on the server (sometimes, not really...). And of course, weekends and America-friendly hours tend to see the most activity.
I echo ghaskan's suggestions above. It's also true that CotH's not nearly as active as it used to be with interest in WoW waning and the server lagging behind a bit when it comes to active storylines and the like. Hopefully we'll find a solution to the latter at least, but it's difficult to find a fix for the former. With older members getting tired of it or losing interest in the game in general and not a lot of new players dropping in anymore... the community is smaller. We still have a bunch of people talking actively on Skype and it's easier to find them there than in-game for any spontaneous communications.
I'll RP with you! After school and stuff!
Another aspect people need to consider is timelines. There are time where I get on (Around mid-day in my timeline) and the server is completely desolate. I don't really mind as I know most the people in the serv I RP with are americanos who come on during the night. Though Lox is correct, hopefully an issue to the increasing inactivity can be done.

There just needs to be a solution, a carefully thought out one.
Noillin Dawnhammer [Alive] - "We ride ta' battle together, not alone..."

'Gray' [Alive] - "I will not let my sacrifices go in vain... Never..."

Dragor Bloodfury [Alive] - "The cries of our comrades will not go unheard!"
Well thank you everyone, hopefully I can bring some old school back in. xD See if we can't kick in some more activity. A man can dream can't he?!