Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Murlocmarvin's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I like to roleplay and have fun with friends i like people who respect one another and are kind to people. I like to play Computer games but im not addicted to WoW i have a life outside of WoW and i have fun with it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)i come from the United States of America i speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well for starters i played a game called Runescape (one of my friends told me about it) after a while of playing Runescape i got bored and thought the graphics were cheasy and not and good so i quit that game. Than my other friend told me about World of Warcraft and right when i saw it i thought thats gonna be a fun game for a long time. So than i started playing Warcraft and WoW constantly but it bugged me that when i was in a RP realm not alot of people were roleplaying and some were being rude to the people who were roleplaying. After a while of paying for Retail version WoW i looked for private servers i found many over at least 900 but i wanted a RP private server and now i have found one
[/color]

What made you seek our server over others?:

This server has strict RP demands and i love that fact very much

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

i enjoy the fighting, action and danger roleplay with 4-8 size groups maybe even larger groups. I like when there is a story behind it all though and than at the very end a surprising twist
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite would have to be a Bloodelf Paladin because the bloodelves make paladins look awesome shining light erupting from the spaulders i mean seriously you gotta like that when your roleplaying. Paladins have the best abilities theyre like a priest and warrior combined into one to form the ultimate holy killing machine. The paladin can heal himself when he is hurt and than smash the enemys skull out after he heals.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well i expect the Gms and Admins to be nice and of course i expect everyone to roleplay and not be mean to people. I expect a lot of people to respect one another and just roleplay to have some fun for once in a computer game.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

the Respect i think personally is a big one it really matters
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Well ill give this my best shot here i go....

Inside the Huge temple made by the troll gods five adventurers venture inside to find the ultimate treasure The Gift Of Immortality. The five adventurers names are Clinkz, Aria, Teresa, Jorad, and Severnus Clinkz the Blood elf Hunter, Teresa the Bloodelf Priest, Jorad the Human Paladin, and Severnus the Bloodelf Mage of fire. The adventurers travelled deep inside the temple all of a sudden they stopped "Do you hear that" said jorad. "Yes it sounds like the sad laments of the undead" Teresa said. "Wait listen closely it speaking to us... i think it wants us to follow the music" Severnus said. "Hmmph! that would be foolish only an idiot would follow a spirit of the damned!" Snarled Clinkz. "Well im going to follow it if any one else is brave enough to come with than follow me" Severnus said. Only three of the adventurers went with him the other two stayed behind. The three that went were Aria, Severnus, and Jorad. Teresa and Clinkz stayed back and started to make it to the entrance of the temple. All of a sudden Five black spirits appeared and killed Clinkz and Teresa cursing imprisoning their souls in the underworld. The three adventurers that followed the spirit found their Treausure but soon realized that Teresa and Clinkz were dead.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Nope thats about it thanks for letting me introduce myself

Lastly, we would like to remind applicants NOT to send PM's to GM's asking to check introductions - as we will deny you outright. This also applies for those that bump their own introduction threads as well. It displays only rudeness and impatience, both are factors that we as a community are better off without. Thanks for your understanding.
Welcome to the server!

Also, remember to /join chat when you're in-game, for we try to keep LFG as clean as possible.

Have fun and enjoy CotH!
Thank you