Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rexxor,s new Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

From Denmark{DK} language Danish/English

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I'm a college student who has been into roleplaying for a while.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft 3. After that I hopped into World of Warcraft and Started Rping

What made you seek our server over others?:
It wasn't advertised, it wasn't something that was slapped together
i searched Wow best RP private server and COTH shows up from google

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Fights Wars Duels Talk about stories in a Tavern or something i really enjoy them all but i love Fights Most

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Warriors orc being my favorite race lore
and warriors is my favorite class cuz its a warrior and i loves warriors cuz the fight in wars and defend ppl and place

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are to have a good time and fight for the horde
and defend my peoples

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

WELL i hate to connecting the server its really hard to connect it all other private servers it so easy this server took me 3 days to connect

MY STORY its about a war me and my dad i did my best to write it

Dressed in the stately armor of a Warrior. and sits on a black wolf with glowing eyes Fearless he stood there and looked at his enemies at his side stood his strong and fearless father

Baldroc he stood with his arms in the air and shouted May the Horde and the Spirit of being Fearless Be With You All This can be the last day this can be the last year or this can be the Start of a New Life all who are with me SCREAM FOR THE HORDE!! 367 Orcs and Tauren all kind of race in horde stood there all started Screaming they all hungering for fresh Flesh and Blood baldroc screamed This can be the last breath you but im telling ya All Be Fearless dont fear those Silly Gnomes and humans do so they fear you! All those 367 Hordes screamed once again GRRRAAH FOR THE HORDE no survious to the ally! Queit baldroc shouts And Then There was silence and baldroc turned looked at me REXXOR () he said to me Rexxor my son if you see me die on this day so please always be fearless you are you are stronger then you think i know you have WAR in you blood and the power to be a Warlord Baldroc turned and looked back at the 367 horde and Cried Strength AND Honor for the Horde and everyone began riding with Wolves against their enemies

And here ends the story i was the only surviour of the War

this is so Sad =( ::::

i hope i can join the guild seriousley i worked day and night for it plzz lemme join This is the only server! And my hope
Righto. Sorry to deny, but... Read the rules. It's supposed to be posted in this forum; the forum specifically labelled "Introductions".