Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction of Billy18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, I am Billy and I like warcraft series. I am a 18 years old casual gamer and generally I like strategy, roleplaying style in games, mostly fantasy themed (with elves, monsters, epic stories and such). Also, my sister Lydia would like to register here. We play in our home but we need seperate accounts, so we use the same IP. I hope it's ok.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from Greece, Europe (in the summer it's very nice here ) and of cource, my native language is Greek.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Actually I started with strategy games, like Warlords Battlecry and Warcraft. Then I realised that the most impressive part of a game is it's story and so I ‘ve been playing games like Neverwinter Nights 2, 2 Worlds. WoW is very famous here, in the beginning I thought it's only PvP style but when I found out it can ba played as a roleplaying game, I decided to go for it. Actually I also collect the comic series of WoW, and I always had the desire to live that story in a game… It's been a few months I started to play WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, to be honest I was searching on the net for a nice roleplaying server and this one is the most serious with a big community so far.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like adventures with themes like “seek that warrior” or “find the artefact”. Also I like grouping with friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Blood Elves because they are the most well-designed characters (in my opinion) and they are the most elven-like beings. Also I like Night Elves because they have a strong looking and flexible racial abilities.
I like paladin class (B.Elves) because I generally use to play with good characters, paladin can be a strong warrior with healing spells (cool) and it's the only “good” (instead of evil I mean) detail of Blood elves.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to meet a friendly community here. Also I hope that the server is technically ok, and I say that because I used to play in other servers that had a lot of crashes and laggs, it was not such a good experience. Generally I haven't seen how a ropeplaying server is, so I expect to see it here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I ‘d say respect. It's a personal opinion how someone likes to play.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Once there was a human, grown up in a village. He had a step father, an elf because his parents died when he was born in a big war. While this human and his friends, were all in a big celebration in this village, a big attack of orcs came up. The human had to arm himself and go to protect the people close to militia men. Unfortunately one of his friends died in this ambush. So he decided to start a journey and discover what the reason of this unexpected attack was. His step father told him to start from the big city, where he would meet his uncle and would receive more help. The journey would be long and difficult, so the other friend of human told him that he will follow the human. And so the big, adventurous journey of seeking the truth witch lies beyond the village would start shortly...
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you want your sister to RP here, she must write her own profile on her own account.
Nice introduction though, don't forget to /join chat once in-game.
Nice, thanks a lot. :D