Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction of Lydia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Lydia, I am 18 years old and I play WoW for some months. Generally I like fantasy games and I play many of this kind.
I have to tell the GMs that billy18 is my brother and we use the same IP
I hope you understand

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Greece and my primary language is Greek but I believe I also use English language good writing on this forum ^^

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Many of my friends told me that WoW is an amazing game so I searched private servers and I began playing on pvp.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted to play on a good rp server but the others I found were not that organised and didn't fill my expectations so I think that your server is the most suitable for what players ask.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the style that combines adventure and realism, I love the rp experience as the storyline and the characters emotions matter a lot to me…

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is blood elves because they are beautiful (character appearance means much to me xD) and graceful and my favourite class is paladin or warrior, I can't decide, they both are strong in battle.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect good technical support and not much luggings or crushes
Also a helpful and kind GM staff.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and language are very important to me so I hope the other players think the same way and don't insult each other.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Once there was a priest that died. When he went to the other world, he met Saint Peter and asked him to take a look both at Heaven and Hell. The priest searched for a while Hell and finally reached the door that led to it. When he opened it, he saw a big room and in the center there was a huge boiling pan filled with food. Around the pan were sitting many people that were holding very long spoons, so they could reach the food, but the spoons were so long that people couldn't feed themselves and they were very angry of it, they blamed each other and were yelling. Then the priest searched Heaven and when he opened the door, he saw the same scene but the people were not angry, they were happy and calm. He asked Saint Peter what the difference was and he said:
The only difference is that people in Heaven learned how to feed each other and not act selfishly.
Welcome to the server!

You might want to put some work at your grammar but aside from that, everything looks cool!
I see you like Adventure RP? :O You should tag along with one of my characters, Jorvad Steelfoot!

Feel free to PM me if you have questions or problems!
Welcome to the server
Enjoy your stay. If you need anything or just got questions, feel free to pm or contact Walter ingame.
Walter! :D *hug*
Great!!! Thank you guys!!! :mrgreen: