Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction of Liontooth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Adam and I am 21 years old. I was introduced into the world of MMOs shortly after I told my real life friends I finally got Broadband. I mostly enjoy the ability to speak to a large and mostly like minded community though I do like to play the actual game I play competitively.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the North of Ireland hidden deep in the countryside. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
After getting tired of playing an MMO called Ragnarok Online, the group I played with suggested WoW. That was almost four years ago and I still play it to this date.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I notice RP on the offical RP servers has taken a nose dive since the new expansion. I have since looked across the internet for a server that allows me to do the part of the game I enjoy the most, which is Role Play of course. I could not find such a server until today, when a friend of mine sent me a PM with a link to this site (Hi Koen). So here I am ready and willing to get back into the RP a fresh.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything really. My most favourite has to be storyline adventures but I do enjoy merely chatting in character as well. One thing that I prefer out of RP is that it is realistic (As realisitic as a fantasy game can be of course).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren hands/hooves down. I find their lore to be one of the most interesting and I feel the same way about their culture. For class I would have to say druid due to the beliefs they have.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Only one...RP, RP and RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and language as I do not see the need to be disrespectful to anyone just because "It is the internet".
Also i do like the no God Mode rule as well for obvious reasons.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Story telling is not one of my stronger points unfortunately but I will link here one of my old old works that I have saved on the computer. This is my character trying out this new "goblin engineering" he was shown to make a weapon for one of his tribal brothers.

Quote:Thunder Bluff was quiet as usual....Except for the sounds of steel and other materials clanging.

Beside the pond where the anvil and forge stood, Liontooth worked on with, strange looking, bright red googles protecting his eyes.

"There...That should do it"
Liontooth nodded to himself and held the gun he was working on straight. He pulled the trigger *click*

"Hmm...That does not sound quite right..."
He tried again *click click*

"What is wrong with this thing?"
Liontooth turned the gun around and peered down the barrel of it trying to pin point the cause of the problem. He then heard something that sounded like a form of crackling.

"Oooooh...Earthmother..."
The gun blew up in a puff of black soot completely covering Liontooth turning his fur dirty black. It was then when a tauren passer by came running to Liontooth

"Brother...Brother!...Are you well?!"

Liontooth lifted his googles and peered at the tauren with small rings of non black around his eyes.

"Yes i am fine. One thing you will learn about goblin engineering brother....if it does not blow up from time to time then there is something really wrong"

Liontooth grinned at the tauren showing soot blackened teeth.

The tauren grumbled and walked off muttering under his breath "This is why we do not allow them to build here"
Welcome to the server!

If you need help or got questions, you can pm me or contact me, Walter ingame.

Enjoy your stay!