Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Pragas Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player
Exp Roleplayer who RPed in retail over 3years..

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
US/English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Buyed from a store..... and started Rping

What made you seek our server over others?:
Searched wow RP private server and i seen COTH [google}

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
WARS..Fights....

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Undead Priest I love undead because they look so evil and people can see they Bonez.. I like Shadowpriest because shadowform looks evil and cool and i RPed alot with priest..

What are your expectations of this server?:
RP with other ppl and get some Exp from them xD.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Hmm nothing wrong i love everything..

Lastly, tell us a story .... Well its a big story so i only tell Chapter 1 this is a story i made when i did Rped in retail i was mage there and ally but screw just think its a undead priest..

MY STORY
Chapter 1He winced and doubled over in pain.

“Again!” Antonidas cracked.

Pragas picked himself back up and started over with his chanting. The apprentice mage was practicing on a significantly more powerful arcane spell than he was used to. And even though he'd already been working several hours on the spell and he felt his strength fading, the Archmage accepted no excuses, so he continued.

Pragas Proudweaver was in his fifth year studying under the Kirin Tor in Dalaran. The heir to a family of wealthy tailors and robe-makers serving the royal family, he'd abandoned the family trade, which he considered “women's work,” to seek the powerful arcane arts.

It had been his dream ever since he was a child, growing up in the land of Tirisfal just outside the great capital of Lordaeron. When the Second War came, and the corrupted Orcs reached their shores, he was still too young to take up arms with his people. It was then that he vowed to find the power necessary to defeat any who would threaten his home. And he was able to seek this opportunity once the war had ended.

“Concentrate! Faster!” this time was Antonidas' command. He was beginning to work Pragas and all his students harder than they ever have before, ever since his prized pupil, Jaina Proudmore, had been sent to help the prince investigate disturbances in the north. Most of his students thought the Archmage was simply working out his frustration at having his teacher's pet leave, but Pragas began to suspect more, that perhaps he was preparing them for something.

Unrest was already quickly brewing all over Lordaeron and elsewhere. The Orcs had somehow broken free of their internment, and rumors were that they had rallied again under a single banner. And now, apart from a few scattered groupings, the Orcs were nowhere to be found. It was known that they stole many ships from the human fleet, but their purpose was unknown, and this made people, still stewing in their hatreds from the first two wars, worry quite a bit.

But Orcs did not seem to concern Antonidas in the least.

“A little more,” the Archmage continued commanding. Pragas strained and kept his arms aloft, focusing and straining with all his strength on the shimmering pool of water below him. By this stage in this casting, the water was already churning and cresting chaotically.

Focus, was the word creeping into his mind, probably coming from his own teacher. Pragas focused on the words, and began the final part of his chant. The waves started to subside a little, but the water towards the middle began to rise, like a pillar coming straight out of the water. Once the top of the pillar reached the height of the caster, who was standing at least ten feet above the pool, the water widened, and formed two appendages, one from each side. A head began to take shape in front, and through the cresting turmoil of the water, a face could faintly be made out.

A huge splash shot from the pool, knocking over and soaking the caster, thus signaling the end of his spell work. The huge elemental beast stood up to him, watching him benignly and awaiting command from the mage. Pragas, refreshed slightly, though still exhausted, stood up as best he could and proudly surveyed the pool and the being that rose from it.

“Well done,” sounded Antonidas, somewhat dismissively Pragas thought. Antonidas glanced at the elemental that had been created and instantly dismissed it with a thought, the water loosing form and falling into the pool with a huge, disheartening splash.

“Again!” he shouted.
Crogg Wrote:What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
US/English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Buyed from a store..... and started Rping
Well, I'm sorry, either this was a mistake or it was a lie to make a better impression.

Anyway, this introduction looks nice. Welcome!