Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction - Jake!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well! First of all, my name is Jake! I've been interested in gaming since a young age and like nearly all genres.

I'm in A2 studies at six form and applying for Uni for next year. I play rugby around four days a week, being a fitness freak! ^^ I love World of Warcraft and love to Roleplay, it's bloomin' fun! :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from England, main language being English!

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I got into it after a friend telling me how 'awesome' it was, so I decided to get a trial...and here I am four years later!

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well, I prefer Roleplay to anyother sort of server type, as I find it most fun! So I googled 'Private roleplaying server' had a quick glance at them, and decided this seemed best for me!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

To be honest, I like them all. From quiet to loud parties! However, i'm not too into the whole fighting scenario's, i'm more of a...Laid back kind of guy. ^^

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I would have to go with the infamous Blood Elves, as their accent is so...so cool. And their appearence is fitting! Aha, also, I would have to be go as a Rogue. I like the style of Roleplay they can have, the sneaky, looked down upon people.

What are your expectations of this server?:

To maintain the basic guidelines of a real Roleplay server, to make sure no 'lollers' are on the prowl and to make it a fun, warm welcoming server! xD

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The 'keyboard' section, I like to Roleplay with people who can use punctuation and all that. Makes it more....Realistic? If you get me. ^^

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The glass hit hard down onto the counter. Serinles let off a loud belch before wiping his mouth with his rough threaded sleeve. The Elf was tall, slim. He looked malnourished.

''Miss, may you be so kind as to get me one more?''

After the waitress gave him a soft nod, Serinles looked around the inn. Nothing out of the ordinary, a Tauren prancing around in the corner, an Orc stroking a shiny silver coin, a fellow Elf female, reading a book which seemed far too intellectual for him, with those man pages. Thick. That's what Serinles thought of himself. Useless. He kept drilling into his head of how pointless he believed he was. He never knew his Mother or Father. Left as a child on the dirty streets, he had to fend for himself. Lying, cheating....Stealing. Pathetic, he thought.

He noticed a glimpse of what seemed to be a watch around the intellectual Elf's wrist....
He thought to himself. Without hesitation after making his decision Serinles stood up and approached her..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nothing ^^
OMG Another Brit!!! (not me, I'm American, but there's another UK person that put her intro up today as well lol)

WELCOME
Welcome to CotH. They may ask you to expand on your answers. Other than that if you roll a Blood Elf and want a sibling I have one myself. Don't worry about the distaste over that race, just play your /violin.