Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Its Gojira!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Before I begin, pardon me if I make any spelling/grammar mistakes I am only human. Anywho, I have an extreme fondness for working together while giving one another the limitless thinking space to enjoy both the gameplay of WoW and the RP aspect of it as well. Coming together as a team can be an amazing experience, but I find myself often going through stories in my head and how it branches into dedication with one another to achieve something short term, or sometimes even long term; and even at points short term to achieve the longer. WoW just brings a good shell of imagination to what a player can offer. Near endless possibilities AND I LOVE IT!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Just another average American here. I had planned on saying I speak American, but that joke is so overplayed I'll just say English speaker here.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
At first I had been a fan of the Warcraft RTS, but when WoW was released I had not been dazzled by its promised spectacles. By saying that however a special was released on TV at one point to show tips and tricks for WoW which began to spark an intrigue in the game. One things led to another and about 3 months after the release of WoW I was well on my way. The environments, the stories, the experiences, and the depth is what keeps me from straying to lesser MMOs.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'll be honest, I did Google "Private WoW RP". However I do have a likeness for RP and a dedicated server for just that is very interesting. Among that reason, all of this is professionally built and displayed together to keep me wanting to see the entire package your server has to offer. Bravo.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Generally I've found when you have a group of dedication to work together and have a successful RP round, thats when you get the true feeling of RP. Where everyone is constantly in character and doing their best to immerse one another into their own story. Just a full throttle feeling of falling into one another's story book. Good stuff.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I will be honest, it is beginning to become hard to say. I enjoy Blood Elves for their back story, character models, and classes, but at the same time they lack good support from the people behind the Blood Elf; that being 12 year olds. Very disappointing that people can't set and example for a good race, not to mention the over abundance of said race. As for classes, I enjoy support classes. Nothing makes me feel better than a pat on the back for healing or pulling off good secondary DPS. Not that I need an ego-boost, but honestly I love just being a team player.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A good lot of people who will immerse one another with well thought-out stories, clever connections between one another, good grammatical structure, and believability; all of which I am convinced that relates to this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The ganking rule. I find it to be brilliant that I contain some safety when in the world. It just contains a bout of integrity and common sense. It just spells out good, clean, fun for me. I myself will enjoy some PvP for once, many thanks to this.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
And he roared. Saliva and tears gravitating from his face, forming into spheres of his final breath. From the point when he was informed that, “We're sorry, there is nothing we can do.” to the piercing click of the signal ending, it told him that this was the last human you'd hear for the remaining hours of your life. Everything was left and alone in space. The only silence that had a voice. Screams and cries pounded against the odds. “Why?” repeated rhetorically. Bent over in some salute or prayer, “Why?” Even staring into Earth he felt staring into an abyss. And he roared. Face stained with loss of complete hope, realizing now he would have to accept his fear of death; find his nirvana. His knuckles began to bleed when his praying became brutality. Forcing himself about the cabin, never wanting to have been him. When asked by his teacher, “What do you want to be when you grow-up?”, he'd regret, “An astronaut.” He wasn't an astronaut, he wasn't even a human, but a beast. Alienated by his own kind, he mustn't be a human. 45 years of his life, drifting, and drifting, and drifting, and drifting, and then nothing. Nothing was the best way anyone could put it. The feeling of a cold grip curling up and down his spine. His heart pounded against his chest, and against his head. Even more blood trickled into spheres that dispersed from his nose. His eyes became red with complete hate for his complete love. All the growls, howls, and calls would never be answered; all the pains, anxieties, and stresses would not be repressed. It was his final transformation from man to beast, thousands of miles from Earth. And finally, the loudest nothing became silence. Mouth ajar, his tongue slowly progressed out of his head, detached from all muscles and veins. A man driven to his complete extreme stricken by another man‘s mistake. There was no more forcing himself around the cabin. No more grip snaking about his spine. His breath evening. His heart lengthening every beat. No more hate. No more alone. No more drifting. No more silence. No more noise. No more human. And no more beast. His eyes blinked, but never opened. And all while he roared.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at all, your rules and regulations are clear. I'm familiar with RP and WoW Private Realms, so I'm anticipating the experience in your well presented Realm.
Welcome to CotH!
Welcome, welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Thank you, you two. Very pleased to be here.
Welcome to CotH, hope you have plenty of good times.
welcome !
good to see you are not the type who just spams out Blood Elf characters just cos they look cool
for me Trolls ftw :mrgreen:
Quick question; the application wasn't specific what the story should be about really, so I just kind of typed that up. Should I do a story that would relate more to RPing or will this suffice? I can just as easily switch it out to better my odds of acceptance. Thanks!
Gojira Wrote:Quick question; the application wasn't specific what the story should be about really, so I just kind of typed that up. Should I do a story that would relate more to RPing or will this suffice? I can just as easily switch it out to better my odds of acceptance. Thanks!
Nah, no need
Shane Wrote:Nah, no need
Alright, thanks man.