Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Olivekissa's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I'm Olivekissa, my real name is Riku, and i like to RP, i like to listen metal music, and i like to play games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Finland, and Finnish is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well, my bro got account, and my another bro teached me to WoW, i played about 1.5 years in PVP, then i found RP, and i fell totally love with it, then someone stole my acc and i found this server...

What made you seek our server over others?:

Someone stole my acc on retail WoW, and Blizz didn't want to help, so i found this server. I played in Sha'Tar.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Well, spending time with others, sometimes something action, but always someone comes and tries to kill my char, and that is quite annoying...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Blood Elf, because i like them, they are cool, and they doesn't look so very "Ultimate warrior!"... And they have cool hairstyles!

What are your expectations of this server?:

Roleplaying, and roleplaying, i love RP, and i hope that i found good server for RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

No power gaming, not Godmodes or things like that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

There was a village, that village was in north, and it was fully of brave northmen... Then, one night, they heard something from nearby sea, there was - eight ships, and they was... Extremely beautiful... Then, when they was close, they came, about hundred warriors from other village, they attacked, and blundered everything... Then, about 100 days later, Northmen rebuilt the village, and they, who was alive, planned an attack, and... They came and blundered everything from other village... End. (I'm not very good on this, but i hope you like it. ^^)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Oh hell yeah! I think that this server rocks!
Welcome! Let the RP flow ~~~~