Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The New Grunt System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The new Grunt system is now in!

If you're a peon who has been actively roleplaying here for at least a month, you can then fill out our questionnaire. If we're satisfied with the answers you've provided, we'll promote you to the Grunt rank.

The location of the questionnaire is here.

Any questions? Post below!
Yay! Finally!
Nice choice of questions, great for feedback. *Thumbs up*
And so it begins!
Vrahn Wrote:questions

I only see one question, is it like a random generator?
Touchseed Wrote:
Vrahn Wrote:questions

I only see one question, is it like a random generator?

There are eight. Scroll down?
I've a question; I gave out the very last vouch, and it was Falkon's last one he needed. Does that make him a grunt, seeing as it was about 15 or so minutes before this news post, or does he have to fill out the questionnaire?
I only see one, bro.
Quote:If you could improve one thing about the server, what would it be?
Must be some technifaility.
I forgot there were people using other styles. Should be fixed now!
Anski Wrote:I've a question; I gave out the very last vouch, and it was Falkon's last one he needed. Does that make him a grunt, seeing as it was about 15 or so minutes before this news post, or does he have to fill out the questionnaire?

He'll need to fill out the questionnaire. We won't be promoting people based on vouches anymore from this point on.
Ah bummer... Murphy's law is against me again!

Ah well...
So, if I have been here 27 days, does that mean I wait 4 days, or another month from now? Or what are the details?
Reegdor Wrote:So, if I have been here 27 days, does that mean I wait 4 days, or another month from now? Or what are the details?

Four days. One month total.
This should work out well!
Does one still have to apply to the Grunts Usergroup? <.<;
Pages: 1 2 3