Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kelbin's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I try to respect the level of roleplay imersion that other people set. I love a deep roleplay but understand that some people are not into that. I try to be fair and honest.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States and I speak English and a bit of Russian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I got Warcraft Three for my birthday one year and liked that and my Cousin got World of Warcraft. I was hanging out over at his house and he had me make a character and I loved it. So I bought it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I love the roleplaying aspect of WoW more than anything. I am so not an endgame player that regular WoW even on the so called "RP" servers is to much about leveling and not enough about character creation.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love roleplaying parties and journeys. I made a guild on regular WoW and we went on an epic journey from Stormwind to the Temple of the Moon in Darnassus all the way on foot, this was before SW harbor. We had an excellent time and didnt kill one thing the whole way............. except for some pesky Orcs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would have to say my favorite race/class is the Dwarven Warrior because dwarves have always inspired me with their work ethic and clan based moral systems. But from the roleplay perspective I love the Human Rogue. I love creating stories of how I came to be this vastral of the streets and changing up said stories every now and then to keep people guessing!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find an awesome imersive roleplaying experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules regarding appropriate topics. I hate it when I am trying to roleplay and someone comes in with some offensive,racist, sexist, or just plain off color remark.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The adventure began with but 20 men. They knew each other not but in the most primal of senses. They were brothers in action, comrades of their cause. And what might be their cause? Freedom. The roamed the world, the spear tip of every revolution. And they grew. From 20 to 30 form 30 to 100. Their strength grew and their cause grew. Eventually there was not revolution to travel to. The revolution came to them. They had done it. And the sun rose high for the first time in years......

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope to have a fun RP experience on this server! :)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Please, for you are a player from Retail, keep in mind that this is CotH. Regarding lore, we're much and much more stricter here. Anyway, great introduction. Happy RPing!
Welcome to CoTH!

If you need anything, anything at all, be sure to let me know! No doubt you'll have questions and whatnot and I'd be happy to answer them for you in game or through PM, though if I'm not around, the other players will be happy to help. We're a nice bunch and we pride ourselves on that. ^^

Be sure to /join Chat when you get in game as this is our global chat channel.

Rubykuby Wrote:Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Please, for you are a player from Retail, keep in mind that this is CotH. Regarding lore, we're much and much more stricter here. Anyway, great introduction. Happy RPing!

Just because he comes from retail doesn't mean he's a bad RP'er and somehow needs a warning Ruby. I myself came from a retail RP server and getting a warning like that woulden't exactly going make me feel all that welcome.

Anyway! Welcome to the server benster0080! I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Val <3