Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ardar's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well I've been playing World of Warcraft for about 4 years now. I almost instantly fell in love with the game. The seeming endless world was mind blowing to me. The design of all the in game objects and people was amazing. After reading into the lore which i still do today, I began to understand just how far the stories could branch out, from the Titans and their war against the Old Gods to the founding of the Cult of Dammed. After playing the game in a mostly PvE orientated way, I started to find that I would like to be apart of the lore in a small with my own story and join with other rollplayers to create a better connection to this second world I've come to love.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from the U.S.A born and raised so my primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I had read about it in game magazines and had friends who played.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well the process in which a player must go through makes me believe that this is a sever that is dedicated to keeping a Rollplaying environment pure and rooting out the god modding lvl.1 demonlords named lolmen101.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy roleplay that is world based in that you can meet a person and if you and the said person want to start out on an adventure together or just go to the inn and talk about past victories or defeats over a cold drink.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Well this is a pretty hard question, I really like the Blood elves but humans are rich in history too. My favorite class would have to be a paladin because the can chose many different paths such as the healer, protector, or the justice bringer.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Well from what I've read from your forums and wikki page, I'm expecting a more mature group of rollplayers and keepers of the lore. I detect that from your high standers of entree that I will not find any god-modders, or annoying non-rps that join the sever for the fun of ruining everyone's gaming experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I was happy to find you have in place a very strict name code. I know for past experiences that walking into an inn and finding a room full of players named pwnedyourface, or hordelol can be very damaging to the atmosphere of rollplaying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Ardar walks out from the woods near his home and heads towards his house. While thinking about all of the great things he found today while exploring he notices that the front door to his house is wide open. This seems strange to him because his parents would never leave it open, there were too many thieves running around theses day's and he was told it wasn't a safe thing to do. He walks through the door way and calls out "Mother! come downstairs I have to show you what i found today! There was no answer, but he began to hear footsteps and the clanking of metal boots. Then out of the darkness of his parent's room he appeared the bones of an undead warrior wielding a sword covered in blood. He let out a blood curdling scream as the undead lunged towards him. He then heard a loud smash and when he opened his eyes his older brother stood there looking down at the now motionless undead. In his brother's right hand was the hammer their father had crafted for him before he left to join the Knights of The Sliver Hand.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

For the story section of the introduction i add a short part from my character's story. I'm not sure if that was what i need to do or if i could have written about anything.

Lastly, we would like to remind applicants NOT to send PM's to GM's asking to check introductions - as we will deny you outright. This also applies for those that bump their own introduction threads as well. It displays only rudeness and impatience, both are factors that we as a community are better off without. Thanks for your understanding.
Welcome to CotH.
Thank you teege.