Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Pucching's Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Me, myself, and I? Weeell, how should I start? I am generally the shy one; I don't seem to be "out there" I'm just standing there twiddling my thumbs and giggling. I'm a patient person, for the most part, I like to take things with care and have options. I am the kind of person who enjoys being respected for, not hated. I get discouraged from roleplaying if I'm hated by various people. However, if it's just one or two, I wouldn't mind too much. I might add that sometimes I make mistakes in spelling, obviously a curse from typing too fast. I'm slightly stumbled on what to say next, so hopefully, this is enough for now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

United States, in a little state named Missouri. My language? English, obviously. :P

How did you get into Warcraft?:

It was..maybe about three years ago? I remember how I always saw the commercial for World of Warcraft on the TV, and was always curious on what it was truly like. I, however, did not play any of the past Warcrafts games. Thus, I apologize if I butcher some lore. If I do, please correct me.

What made you seek our server over others?:

(Forgot this question! Ack!) I was randomly looking today, in fact, for a good private roleplaying server. My friend said that there was most likely no rolepaying private servers. But, instead of listening to him, I went to the almighty Google! And huzzah, I have appeared here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I mainly enjoy group roleplay, but I can withstand some drama/adventure roleplay. A side note, I'm a hopeless romantic. If I see a couple hugging? I explode with squeaks of awe.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I wouldn't say I have a favorite race/class, but, I do have a majority of choosing. Mainly for race, it's draenei, night elf, blood elf, undead, aaand tauren. Classes; mage, hunter, paladin, warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations of this server are quite high, actually. Looking through all the accepted introductions and various players, I'm quite excited to see amazing roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm honestly very happy at the spelling and grammar rule, as I'm so sick of seeing various "h4rdc0r3" roleplayers spell obvious words terribly incorrect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Nishera's eyes blossomed open, the familiar smell of salt water greeting her good morning. Nishera smirked slightly, her left elven ear twitching as her usual response to the cold mornings of Darkshore. The light brush of wind caressing the sea as the waves delicately crashed upon the crab-infested shore as a male dwarf yelped in glee. She chuckled softly, her eyes peering over at the end table where her pendant was placed. She lifted herself up from the bed, her faded purple skintone gleaming against the rising sunlight when she stood up completely. The male dwarf yelled now, happily cheering along, "I got maself a Darkshore Grouper!" Nishera nodded once to herself and to the dwarf, even though she could not see the dwarf in the upstairs bedroom of the Inn she was currently in. She sighed, smiling as she danced herself over to the edge of the balcony, her hands lifted up in the air as the soft drizzle of Elune's giving tears washed upon her skin, refreshing her. She murmured, her lush strands of her hair twirling in the wind, "Elune praises us today.."
Welcome to the server!

Yeah, like the awesome purple title says..welcome. Nice intro, I like! *DrinkArizona seal of approval*

Anyway, while in game..join /chat for regular talk (Duh) and /barrenschat for silleh things.

If you have any questions, do feel free to PM me :D

Once again..welcome!
Welcome to CotH!

If you have questions or problems, feel free to PM me or contact me In Game on Maarul/Jorvad/Nai

Damn you DrinkArizona!
Side note; I am Pucching. That account got purged!