Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Owner111's Introduction (26/09/09)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Alright, Where shall we begin? I normally sit in an empty table waiting for someone to stumble over to me. After that phase is over, I start to take the lead. Beckoning them over everywhere I go. Sometimes they refuse, but I'm alright with that. I encourage players to shine on to others, to get more involved with the community around them. I normally hang out in an area for a night then move on to the next one.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?

Thailand, sadly I can't speak it. My primary language is of course English

How did you get into Warcraft?

I got myself into World of Warcraft when I was happily browsing the webs. My eyes met the words: The game that is to become the world's greatest MMORPG. Soon after I found myself buying it and playing it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?
Lately I've been RP'ing lots. So I wanted a full time RP server. I started browsing the internet and I found this one. Google is a great tool.

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?

I enjoy role-playing in an inn or tavern whichever suits best. I also found myself running across the whole of Azeroth in order to find what is known as a “Devouring Maggot”. As a side note: I like all sorts of role-play.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?
Oooooo, Taurens got to be my favorite class. Everything is great about them: Their dance, looks, mounts. I've always liked druid.

What are your expectations of this server?

My expectations are a lil' under high. I've seen a lot of applications that have been accepted, so I figured that this server would be absolutely brilliant!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?

Grammar and spelling. Half the people on a normal Blizzard RP server don't follow this rule. I am sick of people trying to be different with their “1337” speak by going round and saying: “R0F1!! U Fai1!!!”

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!
Ronon, the male night elf sat by the pond of the Great Goldshire. While whistling a tune he looked over his shoulder to find a beautiful female named ‘Kitten'. She sat next to him in a nice white dress. Suddenly, a ‘Angry Murloc' ran after Ronon. The ‘Murloc' was no ordinary Murloc. He had a shiny blade on his left hand, carrying a bag in his right. Ronon stood up pointing his ‘Blast' gun at him. As he pulled the trigger Kitten looked away as a huge red energy cell went blasting into the Murloc's head. The Murloc lay motionless. Ronon looked at kitten. “Don't worry about it, Kitten. Elune is the protector of Wildlife, Not angry little disgusting beasts. She wants this to happen.”
Kitten looked at Ronon giving a slight nod. “May Elune shine the path” she whispered.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!
Awesome introduction ^^ But it would be nice if you added your current country. It could come in handy some time.

Anyway, enjoy the server :D And don't forget to /join chat.
Thailand is infact my current country :)