Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Help please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Excuse me everyone. But, not knowing much about the technical and computer world, I have a problem. I want to play retail, but I still would like to RP. Does anyone know a way after making a second WoW folder, to make it so, after I down-grade and then patch-up, I can play retail and Coth? Please PM or shoutbox or post here. Thank you!
Have two folders, then upgrade one of them.
yea ,i too am using two folders did the same thing
I feel stupid.
guthics8 Wrote:I feel stupid.
shit happens *nods*
Also, how do you update one at a time without doing it to the other?
guthics8 Wrote:Also, how do you update one at a time without doing it to the other?
1) download the patch files
2) copy/paste in your wow folder
3)run it

i'll see if i can get a more detailed explanation somewhere
Anywhere specific in the WoW Folder?
no ,just open the folder and paste
I think what I did was just make a copy of the entire WoW folder(Since I have an abundance of space) and just open the one you decide will be the retail version. It should only update that one WoW, not both. But make sure you know which is which. <Nod>

Note: I have horrid memory, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't difficult to do at all, so yeah. I'm pretty sure that's what I did. :P
It says "No patch file found." What should I do? Also, yeah. When I delted patch-mpq, the one I want to be retail stayed the same.
guthics8 Wrote:It says "No patch file found." What should I do? Also, yeah. When I delted patch-mpq, the one I want to be retail stayed the same.
what the.....you are clicking on the "WoW launcher" right?
You screwed up WoW xD
Reinstall it.
Wait.. So, hmm. I am confused. >-< I took out the Updater for 3.0.1 to 3.0.2. I am downloading 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 right now. I have the rest up to 3.1.3. When I do the Launcher, it says " The Blizzard Launcher was unable to start up. (X) This update does not need to be applied. It requires an older version of "Launcher.exe" older than 2.0.0.491, but you already have 2.0.0.491." What should I do?
I think I am gonna delete my second one, not the retail, and try to downgrade better. My question is, how do you downgrade correctly?
Pages: 1 2