Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rikzug's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm both an experienced and dedicated Roleplayer, that enjoys almost all Roleplaying methods, and dislikes the use of ((OOC)) in the Say and Yell, because it ruins the whole idea of Roleplaying, in my opinion. "Hey there fellow adventurer! ((u good man? wassup???))"

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm come from Norway, thus speaking Norwegian, but I prefer speaking and writing English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was actually asked to give it a chance by my Cousin three years ago, and after playing on a PvE server (Thunderhorn) for quite a while, I got tired of it. So I made a paladin on the server "Argent Dawn" which is a roleplaying server, the funny part of it is that when my paladin was level 50 or so, I found out that this was also my cousin's main realm, so we were both quite suprised.

We later on played abit Warcraft 3, both Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne, so I got a tad into the lore part of the game which I enjoyed alot.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This was the only Roleplaying Server which was more strict than any, which is a very good thing, it boosts up the roleplaying significiantly.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've always loved the military roleplaying, aswell as the "Brawler" type of Roleplay, and the more civilized Roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I've played almost every Alliance character, and RP'ed alot with them aswell.

However, my favourite class and race is now an Orc Warrior or a Grunt, if you'd like to call it that, but why I do not know. I just find them interersting to play, and I like the lore behind them.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect a high Roleplaying level on the server, of course, also an active GM Crew, aswell as players online daily.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Respect, Roleplaying, Maturity and Keyboard skills, would be my answer on that one, I like all your rules, but these were the ones most important.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Once upon a time in a village, far into the woods, lived a young boy with his parents and sister.

The boy wasn't quite the social type. It was his sister's birthday today,and he had already spent the money his father gave him, on a pocket knife.

His father was very disappointed in him, but he laid his arm on his shoulder and said "Son, I shall give you a gold piece for every good deed you do around the village." The boy nodded, and quickly ran out of the house to look for people in need.

After walking around the village for awhile, he spotted a man and a woman behind a house, they seemed troubled, he walked over to them and asked. "Is something wrong?" The man, who was quite suprised to see him since he was sure that nobody would see them responded "Wh..What? I've never seen this woman before!"

The man let out a sigh and peered at the little boy. "Look, sonny. Keep your mouth shut about this alright? My wife's at home watching the li'l ones, and I'm supposed to be working! But a man should be entitled to whatever he wants, don't you agree? I'll give you a gold coin if you don't tell my wife about my affair with this gorgeous woman."

The little boy shrugged, and ran off to the man's wife. A loud yell could be heard behind him as he were running, "No! Don't! Please!". A sly smirk appeared on the boy's lips as he approached the man's wife. He told her all about her husband cheating on her, and he had earned himself a gold coin the honest way, and he had enough to buy his sister a gift now.

A trader was in town, trying to get rid off all his merchandises, and sold the boy a box of chocolates for the gold piece.

The boy's sister was very happy, but also abit disappointed aswell since her father told her about what the boy had did.

The boy had always remembered that day, and has never done a bad deed ever since, and because of that, he grew up to become Sheriff of the Village.

Now, 600 years later, the people of the town still whispers the name of "Daeron"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde

Daeron is indeed a cool dude ^^

Anyway, nice application, have fun RPing :D