Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New Guy ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well , hmm... i am actually a very happy/funny person who likes to RP as much as fighting in WoW , which means I like interactive RP with PvE/PvP so nothing gets boring at all ! I play every class/race in the game(except gnomes and Rogues ) , any role . Playing wow 3-4 years now , so i'm a veteran after all i think :P I hope I can make friends pretty fast here and enjoy the RP , coz I am looking a good RP server for a long time now and i foudn this one , and with tat forum I guess it's pretty organised so not every n00b joins the server !

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I live in Greece , BUT I am hlaf-german half-greek , i can speak both laguages , and English as you can see :P ... not perfect tho :P

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy most of all making parties and go killing things , but all in the meaning of RP , so not just killing around , and going to sit in tavers and all also! Well the rest of the RP roles don't appeal much at all , but it also depends on the players that play , and how they play at all!

How did you get into Warcraft?:

It was my own idea starting wow because I saw so much about the game , saw a friend playing it also ,as he was one of the first guys who started wow! And also i wanted to play something with other peopel games with artificial inteligence become boring after some time because they get to easy !

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well , I just pressed in Google : <wow RP private server> and (P00f) ! Here I am :P And I actually I saw the thing with the applications and all and it became much more interesting!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Well , I got many different favorite combinatios , my 3 favorites are :
Human DK
Orc Hunter
Night Elf Warrior

What are your expectations of this server?:

It's a game , so i just want to enjoy my time and having fun!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The Respect rules , it's important explaining players about the importance of having respect and not just jerking around with everyone !

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Now you got me :P )

Arthas and Chuck Norris walk into a Bar :P (kiddin')...

Some years ago there was a lonely farmer in elwyn forest from a por family ! His name was Krosir , and everyone called him The Dumb , because he couldn't do much of his life at all , one day as he was digging on his farm he found a burried chest , he was suprised , as he was surprised he looked around him if someone was watching him , he didn't see anything so he took the chest in his house and opened it , it wasn't filled with anything at all , there was only a scrap of paper and 4 small crystals (a red , a blue , a white , a brown ) inside , happy as he was , he thought about selling the so he could earn some extra money have a normal life, then he saw the scrapt , the only thing which was written on it was : " The Crystals of the elemental power by Soular the Enchanter " .

So he wanted to take the crystals but as he wanted to touch the red one he fellt the crystal was very hot , so he wanted to touch the blue one , which was wet , he took it into his poket , the brown crystal was very heave and solid , and the white one was cold ! As he wanted to try touching the red one , he took it in his hand and then he threw it on the ground because he burnt his hand , and the crystal rolled on Krosirs sword , and as the crystal touched the sword suddenly the sword started glowing with a red aura ! Krosir was scared in the beggining but after some moments waiting and nothing happened he took the sword and combined it with the other crystals , after that the sword changed shape and became mouch lighter and sharper ! he tried in on a tree and surprisingly he cutted the tree with only 1 swing , the farmer was schocked , then he heard some strange voices which said : " Use the Crystals!
He watched the sword closely and he saw the 4 crystals engraved in the sword , so he touched the red crystal and suddenly a fire breath nearly burned his house , then he dropped the sword and was seeking a hammer to destroy it ... so he searched in the farm and found on , and as he wanted to hit the sword he heard the voice again whispering :You can't destroy me i will destroy YOU! . Scepticaly he thought : " It can't hurt me it's just a sword , let's destroy it and sell the crystals " . So he took the hammer and hitted the sword in the middle ! Then an invisible forced blew him 10 meters away like nothing! afterwards he walked to the sword and thought : "what the hell was that?" , He kneeled down and saw into the swords blade seeing his mirror image , but he was diferent he was Rich , The king of Azeroth and evryone was afraid of him in pain ! He saw himself leading Glorious battles !
then he heard the whispers again : " Yes this coudl be you , but , WITH ME !" and after that he took the sword and went to Goldshire , he thought about dueling someone , but who? and wouldn't the guards arrest him ?
He wasn't afraid , so he went to a guard and told him : " what about a Duel ? " the Guard answered : "are you kidding me? " afterwards Krosir said : "no " and swinged the sword against the guard , and used the red crystal on the houses f goldshire , he killed the village instantly ! he fellt like the sword was leading him , but it was nice and a sweet power he had! well after some years he was an evil King of the Human race ( a Tyran ) which was leaded by an evil soul in sword and the 4 crystals were representing the elements ! ( I could make up anything else at the moment or anything smaller)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope than you , everything is Ok to me!

Thnxs for reading!
Welcome to the server, mon!