Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Pestles Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I started out rolplaying about seven years ago, back then we sat around a table playing Dungones and Dragons board game telling each other about how our characters did things. Then World of Warcrafts rolplay servers came, I've been playing on them since wow first hit the stores. But because of the leveling and other problems I decided to quit WoW and look for new places to hang out. I mainly play on Rolplay forums now and I'm an admin on several Rolplaying Groups on such pages as Imvu. I also do allot of Larp or Live, where you dress up as your character and act and speak like them, it extremely entertaining when done right. I also do boxing and weight lifting.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Norway(Ultimathule), it's mostly wives as a cold frozen land, but to be honest we have Autumn all year. My main language would be Norwegian which is the native language here, but I speak English just as good. I lived in Spain for a year as well so I got basic Spanish skills.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As mentioned above I was one of them board game Rp'ers. When WoW hit the stores I bought a copy of the game, when I started it I was thrilled to see that there was servers tagged with RP, I just joined one of them Argent Dawn, and later a server called The Sha'Tar. So to me it just kinda came natural to play on a rolplay server. I also used to play allot of Warcraft III.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was at a Rikzugs house one night and the server I was playing on was down due core failure. He tipped me that this server was a good place to go, and so I joined him.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mainly prefer Citizen Rolplay. Not meaning to actually Rolplay as a citizen, but I enjoy the politics and the intrigues that appear along the lines. I usually like to play the town preacher, finding the experience of speaking the will of the light challenging and entertaining.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer to play a Human Priest or a Night elf Priest. The priest class just appeals to me as I am a Christian in real life and I have spent a great deal of time studying different religions, faiths, legends and Mythologies. As for the races I enjoy to play a human mainly because their way of thinking about the light is the same as ours during the dark ages and therefore I feel I have the amount of information on them to rolplay as one successfully. When it comes to Nightelfs the reason I like to play one is based on the priest class as well. Their religion is mainly inspired by Wicca which is another religion I have studied, the fact that I have information and knowledge to base my characters on always make me feel more comfortable with them and such I often pick races and classes I can identify with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I exspect fair and friendly GMs, I also exspect a good player community and that the other players respect lore and are generally mature, because of the need to fill in an application I feel assured that is the case with the players of this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That would be the introduction rule, when you demand people to fill in a good application to be accepted into the server you roll out most of the immature players and that way you create a good Rp community.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Henry heard the alarm clock ring, his arm came out from under the blanket and hit the stop button, he wanted to sleep some more, but he had things to do…creatures to kill. He swung his feet out of the bed and placed them on the wolf fur on his floor, he curled his toes together and got out, he walked over to the pile where his clothes laid on the ground, he peaked into the mirror and looked at his face, he used his hand to fix his hair before dressing up in his jeans and black shirt before walking over to the coffee table looking at the clip board hanging over it. There were some potential wolfs there. People he suspected. But he had no proof.

He nodded to himself and walked to the door, he put on his black leather jacket, it was old, he had inherited it from his father as well as the gun. It was an old family relic.

He walked outside into the dusk. He looked around and thought about what to do. He should get some hunting done, but he just couldn't work whom to go after. He stood like that thinking. Not caring that anyone in the town could see him from their living rooms, carrying g a gun. He was already seen as a crazy man, but harmless. The only people whom liked him where the other hunters. Some of them had even sent him trainees .

He looked around; he saw some sitting and reading in their living rooms, he looked over at one of the houses where he knew the ones that lived. They sat reading in the sofa, for some reason he had always liked Miss Freya and Miss Victoria, but there was something strange about Victoria.

He put his gun in his pocket and walked down into the forest. There were things to kill there.
Welcome to the server!

Remember to read Shademourne's guide, and just have fun Roleplaying!