Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dark's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
About moi? well I guess I'm an avid gamer I play quite a lot of games, my favourite so far being WoW with DDO coming in close second my favourite types of game are rpg/adventure/platformer, I like some shooting games like time crisis or resident evil....
I don't know, it's hard to talk about myself as a person instead of myself as a character call me RP addicted but hey it's my life...
also I have a habit or ending my sentances with ... and capitalizing words in the middle of sentances

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The Great british isles...although i'm not sure what's so great about it, rains too much
and my primary language is english

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend had it and watched him play for a bit, then I saw so many adverts showing it I though 'what the hell?' and downloaded the trial...that was it instant addiction, not an extreme addiction like every moment of the waking day, but a typical gamer addiction

What made you seek our server over others?:
it was the general non-existance of RP servers and far too many insta-80 full on PVP servers
when I saw this was generally RP only, it was great

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I just go with the flow not to sound cliche, I'll usually hop into an RP and if I like it I'll stick with it, May that be relaxed life rps or heated battle

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I'm a girl of both factions I enjoy playing as both horde AND alliance, as for my race and class alliance it owuld be drenai paladin mostly because the armor just seems to suit them so well and for the horde it's blood elf rogue, because the blood elves actually have normal coloured skin and because I like ninjas, not the join your party steal your loot ninja, the shuriken throwing ancient assassin ninja

What are your expectations of this server?:

To get some good RPing out of it and maybe make a few friends along the way

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

To be honest, I like how you accept all tyes of RP styles, I've seen many RPs that only accept people who's writers block is a 15 line block of text or one's that tell you you HAVE to post a minimun of 4 lines every post.
it's nice not to have to worry about specific word requirements or quality of text

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't have much WoW Roleplaying experience so I'll just stick up a post from my account on another website is that ok?

Living in the outskirts of the water country with his dad, Taikato who likes to be called Tai, is your average acadamy student aside from the immaturity and the partial sleeping/eating in class behind a propped up book. When he was young though, it was different, his mum still lived with them, she moved away when Taikato was around 5, they were poor and only just managed to afford the essentials like clothing and food, When Tai was 9 he helped his family throught the harsh times and took to stealing things from passing traders and occasionally from the village to sell for as much yen as he could until him and his dad left being poor behind. Taikato even apologized to most of the people he stole from when he reached 10. Most were angry that he had stolen from them but were also thankful that he had apologized, nowadays he steers clear from the theiving he used to do, he always keeps a photo of his mum when she was still living with them on him, He knows she's perfectly fine, he justs wishes she would just come back if it it was only for a short visit...
I have a link if you want to verify that I did write that

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I'm sorry if you think i'm being a suckup or anything, I guess I just get nervous typing up aplications like this
ummm nope not that I can think of, But i'd like to thank you for reading this profile/intro/application
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Perhaps a little late, but welcome anyway ^^ Don't forget to /join chat and enjoy your time here :D