Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Just an Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok....So I tought on this,since Arthas Menethil is getting even stronger and stronger,The alliance and the Horde form a pact to Defeat that enemie...well you could use that as a base for a new patch for server lore.....of course that would make Horde and Alliance befriends to defeat Arthas(or someone else if u preffer)...Just a suggestion Tho.
What about the Foresaken/Blood Elf faction Shin'Sholai or whatever they are called.....
Hum. Where shall I start?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dude, it's called Warcraft for a reason. The factions are there to wage war with one another, something which Blizzard has alternatively downplayed heavily or massively exagerrated since the release of WoW. It'd make for a much more interesting campaign against the Lich King, IMO, when all the forces working against him are, for the most part, divided heavily and are tearing into eachother just as often as they are the Scourge.

And flavafat, I'm pretty sure the Sin'Sholai are screwed either way. :P
....."As the Alliance and the Horde try to hold off Arthas,they sook aid from the Sin'Sholai, they old 'banned' allies,seekin glory and honor,They -do- accept it,aiding they horde/alliance once again"
And this is for SERVER lore,NOT RETAIL!And its just an Idea ¬¬
:| I don't know. Sin'Sholai is still new and with the Shipwrecked event coming up, well I just don't see this going anywhere for quite some time.
I know,its just a suggestion,I would have guessed that It wouldnt make much suces xD at least I tried XDDDDD
WoW was supposed to be a game about war and adventure. It was at the beginning, but it has changed ever since a lot of patches. Although, I do see potentional for the night elves leaving the Alliance, as well as the draenei returning to Draenor to start a new faction of neutralness that any race might join, except for the Sin'sholai >:)