Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zackaroth's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

First hello everyone! Its nice to be here. I'm glad I finally found a a private rp server that is not dead. Now about me? I am currently 19 years old and I am a college student in his second year. I am studying history and political science and hope to either become a history teacher or do something in a political field.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I consider myself a Cuban American since my parents came over here from Cuba about a month before I was born. And for those wondering, yes they did come over here on a boat. From the story they told me it was a stressful one and it almost sent my mom into labor. Besides that it wasn't a dramatic trip like sometimes the media can portray it to be. I do speak some Spanish but not fluent in it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to think Warcraft was a stupid spin off of Starcraft. Thanks to my step brother, I played WC3 and fell in love with the game. I played it non-stop fora while when I got the Frozen Throne but eventually I moved on and forgot about it.

Then I got into MMOs and played Star Wars Galaxies. It was fun until they ruined it with the CU. I heard about WOW and decided to try it out. I got it 2005 and I've been playing ever since, with an 80 warrior on retail.

Another reason would be the lore. The lore behind Warcraft is so massive and so interesting that when i looked it up I knew I had to play this game and rp on it. I'm glad I did. My best roleplay has been on WoW

What made you seek our server over others?:

I choose you out of three other servers. The first one was 3.0.9 and I didn't want to down patch again. The other one isn't working so I jumped aboard here! This place looks very professional I have to admit it little intimidating seeing all these really good rpers here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Any kind really. From fanasty, to scfi it really doesn't matter as long as the plot and rpers are good. If those are in place its hard not to have a fun time

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Human and warrior. I like Humans because you can't label them one thing. Their open minded and have varying ideologies. no tow are alike.

I like warriors because I love tanking, I love big weapons and i love killing things. I love being the bad ass with the weapons and skill to prove it. Even though there in a sorry state right now I refuse to re roll and will persist.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To participate in amazing roleplay and events. To have fun when rp on retail gets stale. And maybe create an epic storyline that is fun to everyone involved, not just one person.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I like the Respect rule the most. I feel most people go out of there way to fight with people they don't respect and take any chance they get to get in a argument with those they don't like. Other people feel the need to constantly and negatively criticize others. I feel this rule, while common sense, is sometimes over looked in other communities.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Here's a story I wrote for my character, Zackaroth
Zackaroth looked up at the sky. He had been out and about in Redridge, taking care of a gnoll problem for the people of Lakeshire. After making a small fire the warrior turned his gaze back at the sky. A smile crossed his face as he remembered. It was exactly the same color as it was that day. A day where his life seemed to free fall into the dark depths of the Shadow. He always wondered if he'd do it again. If he stop it, stop it all. Or would he obey. Obey an order that no sane person would follow. An order that ended the lives of hundreds. Looking back, Zack knew there was no other way but it didn't make the deed any less terrible. Any less monstrous. He kept smiling as he remembered.

It had been a terrible last few days. These undead where ravaging the country side and not even the Silver Hand had been able top stop them and this plague. Lordaeron's best weapon, the Paladins, where failing against this threat. But Zackaroth would not back down, he would follow his Prince to ends of the Earth to save his country. He had lost many comrades stood in formation with the rest of the soldiers. The Prince was examining something. He had a look of worry on his face. He was talking to the Paladin that had just arrived. They were arguing. The pouring rain hitting against his helm made it hard to hear but he could pick out a few sentences.

" You are not my King yet boy! Nor would I obey it even if you where" the Paladin defiantly yelled at the Prince.

" Then I must consider this an act of treason" the Prince retorted bitterly. Again Zackaroth could not hear. " Those of you who have the will to save this land follow me. The rest of you...get out of my sight!" the Prince yelled. The Paladin and his men left. The Mage soon too left after staring at the Prince. It was tense. Something bad was about to happen. Footman started quietly talking about what transpired. Second thoughts where whispered but faded when the Prince spoke again. They where purging the city...

Zackaroth could not understand why. Couldn't the Light do something? Couldn't the Light save these people?! No, he saw what it did and the Prince's words made sense. They entered the city, there pace seemingly taking hours to get in. Zackaroth made up the back of the formation. His eyes widened as the Prince ordered them to attack. To kill these people. To "save" them from undead servitude. He should of ran, he should have left. But he didn't. He was a good soldier and did what his Prince told him to do. Even if it meant murdering men, women and children.

The next few hours where a blur to the warrior. He remembered the screams. The begging for mercy. The ruthlessness of him and his comrades. The smell of burning and rotting flesh. The flow of blood on his armor and sword. Those short images never left his mind but he could not remeber the full battle. No that wasn't a battle, at least most of it. It was a butchering. The events that transpired after, Zackaroth played little part in. Being a new recruit, he could not handle the front lines and was sent home, avoiding the trip to Northrend. He stayed in the Captial City, brooding and distant from his family. Until of course-

" Thats enough for now" he said, opening his eyes. He couldn't linger on the past. He things to do. If he ever wanted to kill that bastard he'd have to train. He'd have to travel to ever corner of the world and beyond. He'd have to learn all he could so when he faced the Prince, now a King, he'd be ready.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Just to be clear. This name is NOT a combination of certain FF characters. It is a name I came up with my own. Just wanted to get this out of the way >.>
I'd just like to be the first to say:

WELCOME TO ZE SERVAH'!

And, just 'cuz..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D21mxgGRhY[/youtube]