Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A Terrible Experiment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to apologize to all the players on the server. I have done something horribly, horribly wrong.

Deciding to indulge the mad scientist in me, I took parts from several CotH characters...Vakari, Ivan, Ripley, Thorek, and Ceres...and tried to make a truly great, horrifying monster! The result...was far greater, and far more terrible, than I could have ever imagined.

Franken-Anski now walks the face of Azeroth, and woe be to any who remains in her path, for she has Trial GM powers or some crap.
Grats.
Grats DANG almost 1st
WTF. Way to steal my thunder!! >=O

<3
It's alive! It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Oh, wait, it is alive. Well, congratulations, Anski. You go do us all proud, y'hear?

FOURTH POST LOLOLOLOL
Goncratu-freakin'-lations, Anski!

NOW GET TO WORK, DEMMET.
It LIIIIVESSS!

But in all srsbsns, Thank you all so much! I'm hoping to help the server even more than I could before. :D
Hehe congrats! I've had a lot of good RP with you, and I wish you luck with all the terrible and sadistic rites we'll force you to do now that you're part of the staff. Hopefully you can get a lot of your ideas into discussion.
Grats Anski!
Congrats both of you.
Grats Anski!
Wow, the GMs are on a role today.

Anyhow, congrats Anski!
Three cheers for more GMs! Hip Hip, Hurray! Hip Hip, Hurr Hurr Hurr.
Well then! They're just taking "us" all one by one now aren't they!?

Players! Let us protest!

Congratulations, Anski!
Yay Anski! Use your power well!
Pages: 1 2